JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I feel sick.

Don't be because he is going to fry from what I'm seeing.. I'm 100% sure of that. the goal in these case will be DP anything less than that won't work.

To me this guy is just awful, I mean very awful, bad for anyone's and everyone health. I do assume with other he started this in his teens and has been killing/raping since then. If we look at the numbers, that's 30-40 women.

The question will be in my mind is, how many sex partners he has had. What this would do is tell us his level of activity.

Thanks. I thought the earlier disappearance of Alicia Showalter Reynolds might be too early for JM. Thanks for that.

Don't be because he is going to fry from what I'm seeing.. I'm 100% sure of that. the goal in these case will be DP anything less than that won't work.

To me this guy is just awful, I mean very awful, bad for anyone's and everyone health. I do assume with other he started this in his teens and has been killing/raping since then. If we look at the numbers, that's 30-40 women.

The question will be in my mind is, how many sex partners he has had. What this would do is tell us his level of activity.

Have you looked at what the charges are right now? He may walk, unless LE has a LOT more than what they have given up. LE tends to try to load up on the charges up front. If this is all they have, it's going to be a uphill fight for them.

How good, how aggressive is this DA anyways?

I think that the second they saw him they knew, and I think they also knew the link to MH. JMO.

It's possible that LE knew who JM was when one of the officers saw him on video. JM is a local and a regular in the downtown area. IMO LE knew who JM was.

My son....I dont call him stepson because I think its a dirty word.....recently told us that his moms ex-boyfriend sexually molested him when he was 7 years old. All of a sudden everything clicked about my sons behavior, carrying weapons and knives and even sleeping with one under his bed, all of it started to make sense.

I cant tell you how proud of him I was when he had the courage to tell us. It was a turning point for him and for the entire family.

I was even more proud when I laid his options out about pressing charges, good and bad, and then left the decision up to him.

A week later he told me he was wanted to press charges because this guy has married and has children and he didnt want the same thing happening to them.

It never went to court because several years had passed and their wasnt enough evidence but even still, this guy is now on the police radar. And my son can sleep better at night knowing hes done the right thing.

Sorry for your nieces. Yes, there often is not sufficient evidece for charges of sexual assault, harassment , many of those things. But it's a good thing to at least get a police report on record. If everyone or most everyone did that , when such a creep finally gets caught far enough over the line with evidence, it can show a pattern of behavior that can be used as evidence in that case. Otherwise, you have someone with a "clean" record being accused of something out of thin air, when in fact he's been stinking it up for a while.

This is the case with JM. Any one of his issues in itself can be something that might not be a major issue. Liberty University probablly expells more students for sexual transgression that most schools in this country as they have a very strict morals code. That a one, with exemplary behavior thereaftere, one might be able to rationalize it, even while eyeing it and taking it into consideration. He was also young, and just might not have gotten how boundaries should be, any number of excuses, But what is particularly telling is that he did not learn from his expulsion and temper his behavior after seeing what happens when one goes over the line.

That he got any one one of those DMV violations---eh, a lot of people do/ But a list THAT long? What the heck. Says a lot about him. IT's the whole file that often tells a story of who a person is, and that file is comprised of what others put into it.

Morgan Harrington's story was covered in the May 2010 issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. In the last paragraph of the 4 page article--I found this interesting.(At the time of this article, the release of Sketch had not been made public.)

From Cosmopolitan magazine--page 205--May 2010 issue, article written by Kimberly Goad:

When Morgan's mother saw the condition of her daughter's remains, there was a measure of relief in realizing what law enforcement suspected: She hadn't lived long after being abducted.~~~~~~~~~~~~

This makes me wonder why LE is stating they believe that HG may still be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx