JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched it again, he said we have to remain focused on Hannah until we've reached that point or something to that affect. So that article is FALSE! At least that part.

Thanks so much. I'm guessing LE won't touch on MH at all until they've gotten as much evidence from this case as they can.

I believe JM could be connected to Alexis Murphy's disappearance, despite the press release from the Commonwealth’s Attorney for Nelson County claiming that no evidence "at this time" exists.

RT could have identified the wrong guy, because he was grasping for straws. Perhaps someone loosely similar in appearance to DB was with RT that night, and he felt that he needed to give LE a name. Perhaps RT did not care that he identified the wrong person (DB). Perhaps he even knew.

The orange car near Alexis Murphy (in that picture at the gas station) does NOT look like a sign to me. It looks like JM's car, and THAT looms too big of a coincidence in my mind.

It really depends upon perspective. I know a man who weighs nearly 400 pounds, not everyone does. I might describe JM as a man of medium size, just because he seems so much smaller than a 400 lb. man.

you think a 300 pound 6'2 former football lineman is a medium size man ? what in the world are you talking about that is a very large person.

The older sketch is probably more accurate. The updated sketch, I believe was age progressed and done by the FBi, iirc.
I took a younger pic of him and compared it to the original.

the new sketch looks like Obama, the original sketch looks like a generic black man with beard. Meaning that could be anyone.

and sketch stats were from 5'9 to 6 feet not 6 feet.

As to MH- only time will tell. I anticipate official DNA comparisons could be made by Tuesday or Wednesday next week at the earliest. Everyone has their own opinion on the resemblance....

Do we know the size of the victim? If she is tall and athletic like HG, she may have considered him to be of medium build whereas to a petite 5' tall person he would have appeared larger. Definitely room for perspective and frame of reference of the victim to play a role in the description.

the description of being medium size was the police based on the victims description. I do not believe she said he was of medium built . But she described him between 5'9 to 6 feet.

yeah maybe he was only 260 pounds instead of around 270 . but he was still 6'2 , still a very large man. Ever stood next to a 6'2 280 football lineman ? that is not a medium sized person

The men in my family are as tall as 6'7 and 6'5. Some of the women are 5'10 and 6'0. Even though I'm only 5'7, I have never thought of men as being tall until they hit at least 6'3. It's just what I was raised around and the perspective it gave me. My dad was only 6'0 and I always thought he was short. JMO and perspective for you.

Dead ringer for the MH sketch IMO!

I was wondering if he was driving cab at the time she (MH) went missing and she trusted that he would get her home. I thought similarly about HG trusting him because he probably had a UVA ID.

JMO

Here is a start to a timeline... Feel free to edit, add, subtract etc... this at least gets us started!

2000 - Graduates from Monticello High School - Charlottesville, VA (co-captain of football team and MVP; also state wrestling champion)

2000-2002 - Attends Liberty University Lynchburg, VA, on football team during 2000, 2001, 2002 seasons

October 2002 – Accused of sexual assault at Liberty; expelled from school

January 2003-October 15, 2003 attended Christopher Newport University - Newport News, VA

* September 24, 2005 Fairfax, VA Rape

* October 17, 2009 Morgan Harrington, a 20 year old Virginia Tech student, went to Charlottesville with friends to attend a Metallica concert. On January 26, 2010 the remains of Morgan Harrington were discovered in a remote field, ten miles from the John Paul Jones Arena

2007-2010 Matthew holds a taxi permit in Virginia - shown in 2007 newspaper clipping with taxi

June 2009 - charged with assault and attempted grand larceny in Virginia; charges dropped

March 17, 2010 – charged with trespassing after forbidden – listed as living in Keswick, VA

* September 13, 2010 - 19-year-old Samantha Clarke told her then 14 year old brother that she was going out and would be back, but Samantha Clarke never came back.

* November 20, 2012 - Dashad Laquinn Smith is a transgender woman who has not been seen since November 20, 2012 when she was just 19 years old.

August 12, 2012 – becomes employee of University of Virginia Medical Center as operating room transporter

2012- possession of stolen property; charges dropped

* August 3, 2013, 17 year old, Alexis Murphy left her home in Shipman, Virginia and headed to Lynchburg to get her hair done. Murphy was last seen at a gas station in Lovingston, Virginia, 30 minutes south of Charlottesville

August/September 2014 – works as part time volunteer coach at private Covenant Christian School in Charlottesville

September 13, 2014 – Hannah Graham disappears – last seen with Matthew

September 18, 2014 – due in court for driving on suspended license

September 19, 2014 – search warrant issued for Matthew Car and Apartment

September 20, 2014 – Matthew comes into police station, asks for a lawyer and leaves after speaking to lawyer. Drives recklessly and loses surveillance. Warrant issued for 2 counts of reckless driving.

September 22, 2014 – Second search warrant for apartment issued; Arrest warrant issued for Matthew – “Abduction with the Intent to Defile”

September 24, 2014 – Matthew arrested in Galveston, Texas

September 25, 2014 – Extradition hearing held in Texas – no contest

The men in my family are as tall as 6'7 and 6'5. Some of the women are 5'10 and 6'0. Even though I'm only 5'7, I have never thought of men as being tall until they hit at least 6'3. It's just what I was raised around and the perspective it gave me. My dad was only 6'0 and I always thought he was short. JMO and perspective for you.

right , but 6'7 is extremely abnormally tall. so what you are saying makes no sense.

here is a pic of Brock Lesnar he is about the same height and size of JLM

this is a very large man

002_Brock_lesner.jpg

I think the lady on the beach was going to be another victim if she'd been in her 20s.. His actions toward her seem very suspect.. Like he checked her out to see if she'd be a good victim or something.. She's very lucky if you ask me.

right , but 6'7 is extremely abnormally tall. so what you are saying makes no sense.

here is a pic of Brock Lesnar he is about the same height and size of JLM

this is a very large man

View attachment 59927

What I am saying makes perfect sense if you have been raised around a lot of tall people. And, I hate to break it to you, but 6'7 is not abnormally tall! I have a friend who is 6'9 and all of his brothers are around the same height. That is my entire point. What may seem abnormal to you, is perfectly normal to me. See?

I'm 5'7 too and my dad is 6'2 and 220/230lbs and he doesn't come across as big to me either. Looking at the yellow cab picture of JM and knowing the rough height of the Grand Marquis (4'7) I'm not even sure he is 6'2?

No doubt JM is broad and beefy though just not that tall to me.

the new sketch looks like Obama, the original sketch looks like a generic black man with beard. Meaning that could be anyone.

and sketch stats were from 5'9 to 6 feet not 6 feet.

I agree. JM does not look at all to me like Sketch. Not saying the perp couldn't be the same guy, but I don't think there is much similarity. JM actually has more of a baby face and always has.....JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove