JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a fabulous list, Merry. Thank you for putting it together.

JMO, but I wouldn't be too quick to rule out possibles based on age, especially the ones under 30.

The Liberty University rape was on October 17, 2002 (link). Morgan Harrington vanished on October 17, 2009.

Hannah Graham vanished on Sept 13, 2014. Samantha Clarke vanished on Sept 13, 2010.

The Liberty University rape was on October 17, 2002 (link). Morgan Harrington vanished on October 17, 2009.

Hannah Graham vanished on Sept 13, 2014. Samantha Clarke vanished on Sept 13, 2010.
I dont believe in coincidence.

Virginia Jackson Edmonds disappeared from the town I am from. She was said to have had Alzheimer's. Her car was found a short distance away from a home that she used to babysit at. She has never been found.

Oct 17 could be a trigger because of alleged rape, OR it was already meaningful to him therefore he raped her on that date. Interested to know birthdates death dates of close family members or maybe dates of his most glorious football games?

Oct 17 could be a trigger because of alleged rape, OR it was already meaningful to him therefore he raped her on that date. Interested to know birthdates death dates of close family members or maybe dates of his most glorious football games?

I keep coming back to Joran van der Sloot who murdered a woman on the 5th anniversary of the disappearance of Natalie Holloway - where he is the only suspect. I think there was something special about that date for Joran, perhaps a celebration of having gotten away with murder at least once before. If Jesse is responsible for several of the missing young women, then perhaps dates are significant for him too.

There are no coincidences (IMO) so those dates must mean something. It's a very long story, but my late husband was a commander in the Army. During a Health and Welfare inspection, he discovered a large amount of marijuana in the footlocker of one of his troops. Because of that, the guy was held over for general court martial proceedings. Of course, he blamed my husband, so he murdered him in cold blood. However, at the time, there was a different person arrested, tried, and convicted and it made no sense to me that this other person would have committed the crime, so I began doing research. It was the only way to keep my sanity at the time. I was able to locate various files. I found out that his DEROS date (the date he would have returned to the states had he not been held over for trial) was the date he killed my husband. I turned the information over to the military prosecutors and he was then tried and convicted and the innocent man set free. The only reason for sharing my story is because numbers, especially dates, often DO mean something to these sociopaths and these dates may mean something to Matthews as well.

Your story is fascinating, thank you for sharing. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I DID notice that! Also, I believe the university student back in 2002 who claimed JM raped her was on October 17th which is the same date Morgan Harrington disappeared. Please correct me if I have those dates wrong. There are no coincidences (IMO) so those dates must mean something. It's a very long story, but my late husband was a commander in the Army. During a Health and Welfare inspection, he discovered a large amount of marijuana in the footlocker of one of his troops. Because of that, the guy was held over for general court martial proceedings. Of course, he blamed my husband, so he murdered him in cold blood. However, at the time, there was a different person arrested, tried, and convicted and it made no sense to me that this other person would have committed the crime, so I began doing research. It was the only way to keep my sanity at the time. I was able to locate various files. I found out that his DEROS date (the date he would have returned to the states had he not been held over for trial) was the date he killed my husband. I turned the information over to the military prosecutors and he was then tried and convicted and the innocent man set free. The only reason for sharing my story is because numbers, especially dates, often DO mean something to these sociopaths and these dates may mean something to Matthews as well.

Welcome to the thread Ilokal and thank you for sharing. I agree with you 100%.
IMO a revenge killing could very well have taken place - revenge on the establishment that took away his football scholarship; his 'career'. If indeed it comes to be, that JLM is the perp, then the disposal of the body on Liberty property and the excessive violence in the rape and murder of Morgan Harrington reveals his motive.

There will be other cases as well IMO, although the same MO may not be there.

We need research done on the properties owned by Liberty University (in the search for Hannah Graham) - need locations for cross referencing. Is there anything to the south of Charlottesville? How's the spreadsheet mentioned earlier going?

I don't think JLM had anything to do with Samantha Clarke - all those phone calls from RAT are hard to ignore.

The dates are eery however wasn't Randy Taylor the last known person to speak with Samantha Clarke?

I'm not very familiar with that case except to know that Randy Taylor was never charged with Samantha's disappearance or murder and her case is yet unsolved.

just wanted to say remember the sketch came from someone grabbed from the back (i.e. didn't see the attacker prior to attack) who was traumatically attacked likely including blows to the head and choked till she was unconscious all in the dark. In addition to that victim often do not focus on the attackers face. You can't expect all the details to be exact and JIMO i don't see how anyone can deny that it looks similar to him in a general way.

This may have been covered, but as the suspect worked with patients, he would be comfortable with touching people, from all the lifting and pulling he would be required to do with his work. This may account partly for his "lack of physical boundaries" with both men and women. Secondly, I am wondering if anyone has tried to duplicate the route he would have likely taken to get from Virginia to Texas where he was arrested. This is indeed a sad case. She is now gone for two weeks. We probably are not looking for the beautiful girl we lost, at this point. I pray this will soon be solved.

just wanted to say remember the sketch came from someone grabbed from the back (i.e. didn't see the attacker prior to attack) who was traumatically attacked likely including blows to the head and choked till she was unconscious all in the dark. In addition to that victim often do not focus on the attackers face. You can't expect all the details to be exact and JIMO i don't see how anyone can deny that it looks similar to him in a general way.
LE would have spoken to her by now I would hope. But what about fact she didn't press charges? Does she HAVE to talk to LE?

Thanks for that great list Merry!

I was going to suggest we look into Lauren Susann Smith. Happy you had her on your list.

Lauren Susann Smith Last seen on 11/21/2011
She was 22 then
Oak Ridge Lane, Madison County
Here is here WS link http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155559
Police now think she left voluntarily. She was believed to have cash and a gun and told online friends she wanted to hitch across the country.
She is the younger sister of convicted killer Richard Allan Smith, Jr., who was sentenced to four years in prison for killing a childhood friend at Graves Mountain Lodge in Syria in July 2010.

I need to go back and re-read her thread, but I remember photos of her at a convenience store. I just didn't by the story that she ran away and cut ties from everyone she knew just like that.

LE would have spoken to her by now I would hope. But what about fact she didn't press charges? Does she HAVE to talk to LE?

i'm speaking about the unsolved rape. Thats where the sketch come from. This women certainly didn't decline to press charges just the person to press charges on is to this point unknown. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

i got to agree...that would be a huge stretch for me. I don't see resemblance in the police sketch superimposed on the suspect's photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0