JLM: What Do We Know About Him? - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...runkest-Girl-Regularly-at-Local-Bar-Last-Call

My 1st post in a HG thread, but I have been trying to keep up from the early days.

We have speculated that the girlfriend of 4 years or so may have led to a decrease in JM's possible predatory behavior. We don't have any real dates that I know of, but this article may indicate that he continued prowling even while dating the girlfriend (not that it would be a surprise if he was doing all he has been accused of).

Questions that I guess we have no answer for- when was the breakup date? when was JM exhibiting this behavior in the bar (summer)? when was he "suspended"? when was he allowed to return?

We may have heard the breakup was 2.5 months before the abduction...I can't remember. If so, all of this bar behavior may have been after the breakup. Just made me wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The term victim as used by the bouncer, was meant, imo as the next girl JM was going to "pick up".
Wondering if there is more than one reason for JLM to choose girls he considered intoxicated, besides being easier conquests?
Possibilities, imo.

Intoxicated females deserve to be punished
Struggle less, weaker, unsteady
When they go missing, blame by some, might be assigned to the victim, if she was intoxicated.

Does JLM prefer to rape unconscious , sick, or sleeping persons, often the predictable result of drinking too much, for some reason?? jmo

In another thread they are discussing when the damage to JM's car (specifically the front) might have occurred. When buying a car, does anyone know if there is a website where you can look up if a car has been in an accident before, and when the accident occurred, even without knowing the VIN, but possibly the license plate number?

I know we had a member here with a son who JM coached (football) who said his car was always a wreck, but I don't know that she was talking specifically to the front end damage.

The term victim as used by the bouncer, was meant, imo as the next girl JM was going to "pick up".
Wondering if there is more than one reason for JLM to choose girls he considered intoxicated, besides being easier conquests?
Possibilities, imo.

When they go missing, blame by some, might be assigned to the victim, if she was intoxicated.

Does JLM prefer to rape unconscious , sick, or sleeping persons, often the predictable result of drinking too much, for some reason?? jmo

I think he's escalated, from what we heard of Fairfax til now, and he's found it's much easier when the victim is subdued. But, I agree with you that he probably likes to see his victims in a helpless state and in fear. JMO

In another thread they are discussing when the damage to JM's car (specifically the front) might have occurred. When buying a car, does anyone know if there is a website where you can look up if a car has been in an accident before, and when the accident occurred, even without knowing the VIN, but possibly the license plate number?

I know we had a member here with a son who JM coached (football) who said his car was always a wreck, but I don't know that she was talking specifically to the front end damage.

You can look up a vehicle's history on Carfax to see if its been in a flood or accident. I don't know that its 100% accurate but it is available if you search by the car's VIN

Possibilities, imo.

Now that's an interesting theory... Hm, good thought. It does seem to invite more potential victim blame than when someone unknown to have been at a party or the like goes missing. It also leaves detail recollection of the event less clear on the woman's part.

I think overall JM clearly just doesn't like women. He resents them, he thinks they've rejected him in life, he sees them as always going to the other guy. I think preying on intoxicated women does increase his spiteful view of them- he condescends b/c they are drunk. I don't think he's so smart as to make the potential blame-the-victim target on purpose. It's probably subconscious or he realizes it's worked well in the past.

I'm continuing to be very very surprised other women haven't come forward to say how he bothered them at the bars. Maybe they have and just haven's spoken publicly. I would sure hope so. I hope it would at the very least help create a character-witness base for his trial.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...runkest-Girl-Regularly-at-Local-Bar-Last-Call

My 1st post in a HG thread, but I have been trying to keep up from the early days.

We have speculated that the girlfriend of 4 years or so may have led to a decrease in JM's possible predatory behavior. We don't have any real dates that I know of, but this article may indicate that he continued prowling even while dating the girlfriend (not that it would be a surprise if he was doing all he has been accused of).

Questions that I guess we have no answer for- when was the breakup date? when was JM exhibiting this behavior in the bar (summer)? when was he "suspended"? when was he allowed to return?

We may have heard the breakup was 2.5 months before the abduction...I can't remember. If so, all of this bar behavior may have been after the breakup. Just made me wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You make a good point actually, that this behavior might NOT be just from after the breakup because he was given a two month "timeout" from the bar by the bouncer, then he was let back in at the end of the summer. All just MO but it seems he would have had to act inappropriately several times before the bouncer would not let him back. Perhaps he started when things went bad with the gf, and perhaps she had a night job where he could easily be out late.

Does anyone else find it odd that the bouncer used the word "victim"? It makes me wonder if he's sensationalizing it a bit. I'm not defending JM at all here, but if the bouncer truly thought JM was coming to the bar to seek out the youngest, drunkest blonde girl he could find, looking for a VICTIM, why wouldn't the bouncer have called the police back when he banned him? Just speculating that he didn't, he may actually have. But if he didn't that strikes me as odd. If he believed a man was coming in to his establishment to find victims, he should have called the police. JMO.

Good points all! I agree, but I doubt this "bouncer" even exists.

The author of this article is Coy Barefoot. He is the same author who chronicled the JM "timeline" leading up to his encounter with HG on the mall. He portrayed JM as predatory and aggressive. So seeing "victim" makes sense as does noting his "type" is tall, affluent, and blonde. This sounds like MH and HG, doesn't it?

LE often pairs with media in crime investigations, and controls what the public hears, when that info is shared, etc. I have never before seen it used to build a case against a suspect, and malign a person to this extent.

Good points all! I agree, but I doubt this "bouncer" even exists.

The author of this article is Coy Barefoot. He is the same author who chronicled the JM "timeline" leading up to his encounter with HG on the mall. He portrayed JM as predatory and aggressive. So seeing "victim" makes sense as does noting his "type" is tall, affluent, and blonde. This sounds like MH and HG, doesn't it? I doubt this "bouncer" even exists.

LE often pairs with media in crime investigations, and controls what the public hears, when that info is shared, etc. I have never before seen it used to build a case against a suspect, and malign a person to this extent.

When you say you doubt the bouncer exists and that Coy's description makes sense to you b/c of him wanting to build a case against JM, does that mean you believe Coy is making stuff up (essentially lying)? Or are you saying there is someone you think is posing as a bouncer and making stuff up to tell Coy?

When you say you doubt the bouncer exists and that Coy's description makes sense to you b/c of him wanting to build a case against JM, does that mean you believe Coy is making stuff up (essentially lying)? Or are you saying there is someone you think is posing as a bouncer and making stuff up to tell Coy?

I've seen some of the "Exclusives" that Coy has released throughout this ordeal - they are worthless and haven't provided any groundbreaking information as far as I'm concerned. He strikes me as a sensationalist reporter who doesn't provide any info of value. The whole "timeline" was a waste as far as I'm concerned. I don't give a hoot what JM was doing before it met Hannah, it's the moments AFTER he encountered her that are of importance. Also, where was this bouncer a month ago? It seems to me like CB is looking under the proverbial rock for some one to tell a story about JM...

Concerning making things up, just because JLM told his g.ma that he had a live in g.friend, doesn't mean it is true.
Some people say things like that to their g.ma, so as not to get bugged to settle down with a nice girl, or when mysterious female items are found..jmo.

He probably did have one, just saying it is also quite possible when it comes to girls, he lies. imo, speculation..

"‘He had live-in girlfriend but I don’t know what happened. They lived together at his apartment". - See more at: http://www.georgianewsday.com/news/...with-her-in-his-car.html#sthash.yDhW9hmw.dpuf

Concerning making things up, just because JLM told his g.ma that he had a live in g.friend, doesn't mean it is true.
Some people say things like that to their g.ma, so as not to get bugged to settle down with a nice girl, or when mysterious female items are found..jmo.

He probably did have one, just saying it is also quite possible when it comes to girls, he lies. imo, speculation..

"‘He had live-in girlfriend but I don’t know what happened. They lived together at his apartment". - See more at: http://www.georgianewsday.com/news/...with-her-in-his-car.html#sthash.yDhW9hmw.dpuf

Maybe grandma misheard him and he said he had a living girlfriend, which was something of a unusual situation for him. JMO

i don't know his favorite fishing spots at all... sorry.
there are loads of places around to fish, though - many on private property

I'd like to know if he had any jobs as a teen and what those were. Really I'd like to know EVERYTHING about his past. :sigh:

I have questioned whether he really had a girlfriend or not too. But it wasn't just his grandma that talked about her, his co-workers did too, IIRC.

I've seen some of the "Exclusives" that Coy has released throughout this ordeal - they are worthless and haven't provided any groundbreaking information as far as I'm concerned. He strikes me as a sensationalist reporter who doesn't provide any info of value. The whole "timeline" was a waste as far as I'm concerned. I don't give a hoot what JM was doing before it met Hannah, it's the moments AFTER he encountered her that are of importance. Also, where was this bouncer a month ago? It seems to me like CB is looking under the proverbial rock for some one to tell a story about JM...

I agree Coy is rather sensationalist, but I don't agree his "timeline" article was a waste. IMO. I actually found it fascinating. For me, it was very enlightening to get a report on his behavior before he ran into Hannah that night. VERY. I learned for the first time in that article that he'd been aggressive with other women in the bar, had injured a guy's leg by a wrestling move, had been bar-hopping. I also appreciated seeing the photos that some patrons had taken when they were in the restaurant with him. It gave me more of a sense of him, he looked a little under the influence, etc. The whole article really helped me to get a better sense of his demeanor and state that night.

I'm sure CB is looking under rocks, yes. He seems desperate to help so that doesn't surprise me and I don't fault him for that. He's investigating. Yes, agreed he clearly is bent towards trying to paint JM as guilty (IMO). Whether that is appropriate or not, I don't know. On one hand, he's a reporter, and while most of us appreciate unbiased news reporting, there is no outright rule reporters have to be unbiased. However, as long as he's not lying and making up witnesses, I can look past his sensationalist demeanor and get some interesting info from his reporting. It just has to be kept in perspective. Again, MOO.

I have questioned whether he really had a girlfriend or not too. But it wasn't just his grandma that talked about her, his co-workers did too, IIRC.

snipped

But they may have only because he did. She didn't have to exist for him to talk about her.

Has anyone said they've seen them out together anywhere? Pictures of the two of them together?

Maybe grandma misheard him and he said he had a living girlfriend, which was something of a unusual situation for him. JMO

I shouldn't be laughing here, I know, but that was funny! AND it even makes sense! lol

I think she was talking about it as a wreck. I wish she would come back

I'd like to know if he had any jobs as a teen and what those were. Really I'd like to know EVERYTHING about his past. :sigh:

There is an article where a reporter interviewed his former co workers at Martha Jefferson house.

They said he had a gf of four years that had broken up with him a couple of months before.

Serial killers have been married with kids and have been involved in church, so none of that means a thing except to scare me to wonder how many psychos are out there like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett