JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you asking who the friend is in CA giving him advice? the lawyer also? i know that right now...if that is what you are asking.

Thank you. Sharing what you know, especially with the LE, is doing the right thing. You speak with a knowing heart. For that, I am sorry for your loss, I can't imagine a worse pain than to not seeing a child grow to live life at it's fullest. I don't know what kind of strength that takes. This too will pass, for you and the good people around you. The sooner the better, especially for the Grahams. I hope others rise up like you, as you and they feel most comfortable doing. You give me great hope. I pray for you and yours.

I am and have been aware of "the California connections" from sleuthing (I am not related to or friends with anyone involved in this case), but felt it was not appropriate to post here because it has not been established that they are involved or were even aware of the accusations made against Jesse before it was made public. Paulap, if you have information that might be helpful in finding Hannah or establishing Jesse's whereabouts, you should contact LE with this information. I would also encourage you to become "verified" by the admins.

sorry for my stupidity but what is "verified" by the admins mean?
and is it appropriate to post someone's name here in connection to the california individual?

I am and have been aware of "the California connections" from sleuthing (I am not related to or friends with anyone involved in this case), but felt it was not appropriate to post here because it has not been established that they are involved or were even aware of the accusations made against Jesse before it was made public. Paulap, if you have information that might be helpful in finding Hannah or establishing Jesse's whereabouts, you should contact LE with this information. I would also encourage you to become "verified" by the admins and to not release information here that could ruin the lives of your relatives in California, especially if they are innocent of any wrongdoing!

JM does not care what this does to his friends, that's why he's silent.

I unsure how to use to site, please let me know what to delete or how to respond to someone's questions directly.

and is it appropriate to post someone's name here in connection to the california individual?
No, but certainly send a private message to the moderator who would be glad to steer you through this. Your genuineness is felt. Your pain, as well. You may be a valuable resource. I encourage you to reach out.

I unsure how to use to site, please let me know what to delete or how to respond to someone's questions directly.

Click "reply with quote" and enter your reply in the box, then click "post quick reply" ......that will enable you to reply directly to someone.

I've asked for a mod to step in. Until that can happen, please don't list names of anyone. Hannah Graham, the missing young student, the victim and JLM the arrested man accused of abduction and currently awaiting his trial are the only ones we can talk about here.

If someone's name is mentioned in a news media report, we can mention that name, but cannot sleuth them!!! We can only talk about what the media statment was. For instance, say Tommy Nobody did an interview, and stated JLM is a wonderful person. And Jenny Somebody did an interview and said JLM was terrible to her, bullied her, etc. We can mention those things, but can't link to Tommy Nobody's nor Jenny Somebody's addresses, facebook, twitter, etc.

So that no one gets their post deleted, maybe it's best we wait on a mod. Thanks.

BTW... :welcome: new sleuthers!!! The more the merrier and the more thoughts, the better!!!

I don't think you are allowed to sleuth friends or family or post information about them. You can delete your info by clicking under edit and then delete post. You may want to check with mods before releasing names of people not to be found (at this time) directly connected to the case.

Mod note: Jesse Matthew Jr. is the only suspect in this case. It is against our TOS to sleuth family and friends and post that information.

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum....... Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement.

Bump25252520Smiley_zps9691c942.gif

FWIW all this discussion about religion in regards to this case is a bit disconcerting. All of this is very subjective, depending on ones own religious affiliation or lack thereof. IMHO a slippery slope to be walking on.

two cents

To be clear, I didn't intend to imply Christian beliefs (or any religion's tenets) are psychotic and delusional. Just that he can't use that in his defense. (well I suppose he could but IMO it would be shot down immediately)

His facebook account was "scrubbed" the morning before he went to the PO, very shortly after the news reported the video of him doubling back to HG. Not trying to assume intentions or anything, but the facts are recorded and JM changed his FB account before he was known publicly as the last person to have live contact, to have touched HG while still alive. There is more video, it will come out, just not now.

It'd be interesting which friends dropped off as he scrubbed. Who did he care enough to give a heads up. Thank you, Battery. Was wondering when he began to prepare for a get-away. When he first spoke to a lawyer?

It'd be interesting which friends dropped off as he scrubbed. Who did he care enough to give a heads up. Thank you, Battery. Was wondering when he began to prepare for a a get-away. When he first spoke to a lawyer?

I think JM first spoke to a lawyer when he headed down to the station w/his mom (can't find the link just now, sorry I'm lazy today :)). He asked for a lawyer, was there about an hour talking to one, and then he left (same day he went on the lam). I believe several days later Camblos was quoted as saying he was the lawyer JM spoke to at the station that day.

Why am reading this egyptian thingy? Where'd that come from, sorry?

Indeed. Same question here :)

edited to add that my eyes started to glaze over after reading 3 paragraphs on the Eyptian god "Ra"

Paulap, this is the master list of our verified professional and insider members on Websleuths. This is also the place to find out how you can be added to the list;

Websleuths Verified Professional and Insider Members
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?521-Verified-Professional-and-Insider-Members

Professional Posters & Verified Insiders
Started by imamaze, 11-25-2012 09:25 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191641-Professional-Posters-amp-Verified-Insiders

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters
Started by Salem, 03-29-2012 01:18 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

What do you think would best help find Hannah Graham, since lj doesn't want to talk?

I think LE is proceeding the best they can, working their way outward from Tempo, where Hannah and JM were last seen, asking people to please check their properties for signs of anything unusual. Certain areas that look likely for a body dump have been targeted by search teams, including volunteers who are systematically searching every square foot, square inch, picking up anything that could be relevant.

It would be somewhat helpful to know what time JM was seen again after leaving Temp that Saturday, Sept 13. Hopefully, LE has a fix on that. But maybe not. Hard to remember things like that a week afterwards. He did not make the football meeting that Saturday morning, we know. If he could be placed back in Charlottesville that day, it could limit some distance traveled. If he were not seen all day Saturday, it becomes even more open as to where he could have gone and come back.

I get the distinct feeling, but speculation only, that LE is pretty sure Hannah got into that car, but has no evidence tying JM to the car, since they were able to get a search warrent and seize the car for evidence. I don't think JM had Hannah in that car dead for any length of time or in the trunk, as that would be solid enough evidence to charge him. I think he drove Hannah off to some location, and I don't think it was all that far, and got rid of her there. The car would have evidence of all sorts of things. If Hannah's body were in the trunk, cadaver dogs, and forensic evidence would likely be able to note that.

I wonder when JM's car and JM himself were first seen again after Tempo's on Saturday. that would be helpful.

The car is the best piece of evidence, and for everyone to search private property. It would be wonderful if volunteers could go door to door and ask if property owners have searched thoroughly and ask them to do so if they have not. Believe it or not, there are people in the Charlottesville area who are not aware of the disappearance. Yeah, seems unlikely but yes, it's true. They don't watch news or pay any attention to it. I wish LE could have shut down block upon block, square area upon square area, radiating outwards from Tempos and contacted every single person owning property there as well as searching public areas and other locales that are good possibilities for body dumps.

If JM won't talk, that's all that can be done.

JM may have been very confident Hannah Graham wouldn't be found. He didn't run when security cam footage was released. He started scrubbing his facebook page, and making arrangements with his landlord. The police take his car. He even goes to the PO the next day. He could've run off earlier with a better chances but didn't. He found a lawyer at the PO, went home (guessing had a longer conversation with is lawyer), blacked out his facebook page, then made a run for it, ditched his mom somewhere and made it all the way to Gilchrist, Tx. What changed after he spoke to his lawyer? Why didn't he run earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe