JLM: When will charges come in the HG and MH cases?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been wondering if any additional charges against JLM would be brought against him at the 12/4/14 bond hearing OR is this something that would be done separately? I wish I were more knowledgable about legal proceedings so if anyone has any thoughts- it would be great. I hope we hear upgraded charges against him really soon since the death by "violent homicide" is at least documented.

I have been wondering if any additional charges against JLM would be brought against him at the 12/4/14 bond hearing OR is this something that would be done separately? I wish I were more knowledgable about legal proceedings so if anyone has any thoughts- it would be great. I hope we hear upgraded charges against him really soon since the death by "violent homicide" is at least documented.

If they were ready to charge JLM, I see no reason for waiting to do so at the bond hearing, but that's JMO.

Matt Talhelm just tweeted, complete with two pictures, about the affidavit that details the forensic link between JM and MH. However, when I clicked on the picture to try to bring it here, it didn't load and when I refreshed Twitter, the tweet is gone.

Keep your eyes peeled, though, because if NBC29 has pictures/scans of this, it's only a matter of time before it's out there again.

Matt Talhelm ‏@MattTalhelm 15s16 seconds ago
I found the unsealed search warrant for #JesseMatthew's 2009 cell phone records from nTelos in w/ other warrants at #Albemarle Circuit Court

http://www.nationalheadlines.co.uk/...egacy-kills-himself-in-latest-campus-tragedy/

Peter D’Agostino died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound on Thursday in Charlottesville, Virginia

D’Agostino was the son of Walter D’Agostino whose grandfather started the New York City supermarket chain D’Agostino’s

The 20-year-old Greenwich, Connecticut native was discovered dead by his roommate

Last week, major news broke at UVA about both the gruesome demise of Hannah Graham and a sickening fraternity sex scandal

Tragedy struck the already reeling University of Virginia campus last week when a 20-year-old student and heir to New York City supermarket fortune committed suicide last week. He was the great-grandson of New York City supermarket chain founder Nicholas D’Agostino Sr. Just last week it saw its Phi Kappa Psi fraternity embroiled in a sickening sexual assault and, last Tuesday, missing student Hannah Graham’s death was officially ruled a homicide. newspaper the Cavalier Daily:

‘This news comes in the midst of a very difficult time for the University community…Let’s look out for one another as a community as we grieve Peter’s loss and begin to heal together.’

D’Agostino’s roommate is the person who called police Thursday. Sullivan addressed D’Agostino’s death Saturday in a letter to the school’s community in which she announced all campus sororities would be suspended effective immediately in the wake of a rape scandal.

‘I want to express my grief at hearing the news of the death of second-year student Peter D’Agostino,’ Sullivan wrote, ‘whose passing adds overwhelming emotion to what has been a difficult semester for all of us.

My questions with all respect for the family. :(

Was he a member of a Fraternity?
Did he know something?
Was he at the party Hannah attended earlier?
Would his DNA come up with regards to any case files? HG or MH?
Was he a member of the same ski team Hannah was on?
How many UVA students are able to get guns?

The timing is very concerning.

Reporter Henry Graff's twitter account has several new posts about JM and MH case, including about his cell phone, several DNA stains on her t-shirt, a wooden tip from a cigar butt from JM's wallet. I don't know what that last item actually is but one of the great sleuths here had wondered about them making a case with butts from JM. https://twitter.com/HenryGraff

NBC29 @NBC29 · now 9 seconds ago
UPDATE: @henrygraff reports Virginia State Police has no comment on the search warrant details.

NBC29 @NBC29 · 26s 27 seconds ago
BREAKING: @henrygraff reports: #jessematthew cell phone account was in good standing night #morganharrington vanished.

NBC29 @NBC29 · 58s 59 seconds ago
BREAKING: @henrygraff reports: police used a wooden tip from a cigar butt from wallet of #jessematthew to make #morganharrington case link.

NBC29 @NBC29 · 2m 2 minutes ago
BREAKING: @henrygraff reports: warrant says Pantera T-shirt worn by #morganharrington the night she vanished had multiple DNA stains.

Snipped some for space. What is the date of the search warrant?

Was he a member of a Fraternity?
Did he know something?
Was he at the party Hannah attended earlier?
Would his DNA come up with regards to any case files? HG or MH?
Was he a member of the same ski team Hannah was on?
How many UVA students are able to get guns?

The timing is very concerning.

Snipped for brevity.

In reading some comments from local news sources and the letter from the President of UVA regarding all of this (and I realize this is therefore just rumor), his friends are posting that he was not a member of a fraternity and had nothing to do with Greek life. To the rest, I can't answer, except to say that in Virginia it's quite easy to obtain guns.

The timing is concerning, but realize the emotional upheaval UVA and Charlottesville are under right now, just at the beginning of getting serious about exams.

Students were tearing down a memorial last night that was built to honor those sexually assaulted and to have some dialogue with UVA about their concerns. It's not a happy time here.

Wish I knew! I'm sure more info will be forthcoming, probably after 6 pm EST.

I just asked him on Twitter. He IS fast!

Three dates on paperwork: SIGNED: 10/8/14 DELIVERED (waynesboro Court): 10/15/14 FILED (albe. court): 10/16/14

Does this mean they searched again around this time? Wonder if the cigar tip was the lead off? They announced the forensic link of September 30th? How could they have one when all this was filed in mid to late October?

Confused.

This may be a silly question, but I'm confused. Surely they had his DNA from his car? items in his apartment? So what is the link with the cigar tip? Is this a trophy from that night with Morgan? Can some 'splain it to me.

http://wtvr.com/2014/11/24/search-w...-between-jesse-matthew-and-morgan-harrington/

Warrant reveals DNA connection between Jesse Matthew and Morgan Harrington - Updates at 6 pm

“There was a large diffuse of stain on the shirt,” the search warrant indicated. “A DNA mixture profile was developed….on the shirt and searched against the Virginia DNA Data Bank. Search results indicated that the contributor of a foreign DNA profile, indicative of a male contributor, which was developed from a fingernail scraping of a female victim who was sexually assaulted by a male subject in a 2005 City of Fairfax, Virginia case, could not be eliminated as a contributor to the mixture profile taken from Harrington’s shirt.”

He needs to plead guilty and be done. The expense of this trial is another insult to the families and state of Virginia. This guy is a monster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abs2021
Back