Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, off topic for a second. Could you good, interesting people go clean for awhile so the rest of us can try and catch up with you. I took the afternoon off from WS and cleaned my kitchen, scrubbed the floor. Good grief, when I come back you are 5000 pages ahead of me! :blushing:

Something that makes no utter sense to me is JA running into Travis's closet. If I was running down the hall in sheer terror, the only thought I would have is how to get away the fastest. If Jodi had turned the other way and run down the stairs, she could have easily flown down those stairs and outside. I highly doubt TA was going to run outside after her with no clothes on. She had a split second to make a choice and common sense would tell her to turn to the left and out of the house. I would never have taken the chance of being cornered in the closet or bathroom.
Having the same problem as you are.......cleaning, laundry and reading the posts here.

:)

Regarding JA running into the closet or Travis trying to hide in the toilet room, makes no sense. She could easily have gotten out of the house while he was putting the robe or a pair of shorts on. As for some speculation blood on the door knob to the toilet room indicates he was trying to get in there, I find doubtful. He would once again be cornered and JA with a gun could have shot him through the door. The only thing that could be possible with that scenario is *IF* he only believed she had the knife and he had his cell phone in there to call for help.

MOO

I missed Jodi confessing to taking a shower after the murder.

JM asked her if she took a shower in the very shower where she put Travis. She answered yes. It's unclear if she was talking about before she killed him or after. jmo

I'm surprised Gus is able to talk to the media about the case while the trial is still going on. Doesn't seem right to me.

I know. It's like he's a contestant kicked off American Idol than a witness in a murder trial. :facepalm:

Her testimony is what is considered direct evidence. Evidence that, if believed, proves existence of the fact in issue. Which is why it is up to the jury to believe her or not, especially considering she has no corroborating prove. jmo

Know what I call *that* 'evidence'? Laughable (were it not so tragic).

Yes, you're right, I know - but the irony is a little hard to take, given that JA has no credibility, no corroboration and nothing believable or proven - EXCEPT for one thing: that she lies extensively, deliberately and easily - to everyone, LE, her own experts, probably her DT... it seems quite apparent that she lies directly to the jury, too.

The accusations against Travis really anger me. Even the tabloids haven't stooped that low. But I know, you're right, I get it. I just don't like it.

She turned the back one upside down so she would be stopped in Utah and
that would be evidence that she was in Utah. The front one being off was
her fabricated story to go along with why the rear plate was upside down.

She already had a Utah alibi - she had dinner with a bunch of people and watched a movie and slept at Ryan's house.

I think it was to avoid detection and identification.

Having the same problem as you are.......cleaning, laundry and reading the posts here.

:)

Regarding JA running into the closet or Travis trying to hide in the toilet room, makes no sense. She could easily have gotten out of the house while he was putting the robe or a pair of shorts on. As for some speculation blood on the door knob to the toilet room indicates he was trying to get in there, I find doubtful. He would once again be cornered and JA with a gun could have shot him through the door. The only thing that could be possible with that scenario is *IF* he only believed she had the knife and he had his cell phone in there to call for help.

MOO

I believe there was blood splatter on the base of the pedestal. jmo

Yeah, but don't you remember that the last time she ran down the hall and Travis was banging his head against the wall and he caught her and he spun her around, it was August 2007, and when he spun her around he was really angry but then he calmed down and hugged her because he wasn't upset anymore and he apologized, and then she thought because he caught her arm the last time, and he was really angry back then because she confronted him about sleeping with another woman, when they were broken up, so she thought that she should turn right into the closet because that way he wouldn't catch her this time. Hope this helps...:runaway:

I'm kind of lost in your post. She had to run down the hall regardless, in order to enter the closet at the bedroom end. She was able to make it down the hall without Travis catching her. He was laying on the bathroom floor or getting up. She had enough lead on him that she was able to run up the hall and down to the bathroom end of the closet, and he still hadn't caught her. It just makes sense to me, if someone is chasing me I'd head in the direction there was a possibly way to get out, not in the direction to possibly be trapped.

I think that's what it is.

bodybugg_productimage.jpg

We're seeing its gray strap from the side in the crime scene pic you posted.
Thanks for posting this pic. I think that is what it is now! What were seeing is the underside of the face. The part at the top, if you squint; it's actually an oval shape like your picture.

moo

These are all FROM Travis TO JA
April 2008 →Do not call me. And do not text me anything. The next thing I want is this michelle K that is friends with Elena(?) that nobody knows but knows details about my life. Not one other thing ever. Until you have that information. Its 15 minutes it would take to get the info. But you won't take 15 minutes.... ←
(I think - if not, its close)
(illegible) you have that
information. its 15 minutes it
would take to gt the info.
But you won't take 15
minutes. Why because it is
an Fing lie. So either text
me you that you are ready
to tell the truth or give me
your imaginary friend with
the worst BS story you have
ever told or leave me alone.
Its a lie like no other. It is
freaking foolish. There is no
way out of it, you have
screwed up your story so
bad you can't mend it. You
are caught. When will you
realize that. I do not know.
You have til tomorrow. to
have me this persons
information before I tell all
of the hughes' leslie udy,
the freemans, your parents
and anyone else that
matters about all the crazy
things you have done. So
either fess up or feel the
wrath. No matter how bad
the truth is I promise you
the punishment will be
better than the lie. This is
worse than your magical
email that a mysterious man
you've never seen before
wrote for you. You insult me
by thinking ill believe such
crap. nothing else from you
til the truth. I already know
your lying so why continue.
After tomorrow, its gonna
get real bad for you. Time to
spit it out.
-----------------------------
These 3 are all part of one long text,
no replies from JA in between:
05/26/08 at 07:59:15am
I sent you a response to
your dire conversation, that
I hope youread because
you need to read it. Maybe
it will spark human emotion
in you, something that only
seems to exist when it
comes to your own
problems. But everyone
else is just a part of your
sick agenda. By the way,
your pic comment to Danny
Jones makes you look like a
pure *advertiser censored*, even more to
the people who know you.
You should be embarrassed
by it. If he knew what I knew
about you he'd spit in ur
face. Sow ould everyone
else. I have never never in
my life been hurt so bad by
someone. But why do I
even say it because you
don't care. It doesn't serve
your evilness.
05/26/08 at 08:35:02am
You couldn't get off your
lazy butt to to read it could
you. That's the sociopath (I)
know so well. it freakin
figures
05/26/08 at 09:11:11am
I don't want your apology I
want you to understand
what I think of you. I want
you to understand how evil I
think you are. You are the
worst thing that ever
happened to me.

What this says to me is this man doesn't curse when provoked... Here he is, mad, And no cursing... Amazing.. He was not violent. He is not threatening to kill her, He is threatening to expose her... Another motive for murder.

These are all FROM Travis TO JA
April 2008 →Do not call me. And do not text me anything. The next thing I want is this michelle K that is friends with Elena(?) that nobody knows but knows details about my life. Not one other thing ever. Until you have that information. Its 15 minutes it would take to get the info. But you won't take 15 minutes.... ←
(I think - if not, its close)
(illegible) you have that
information. its 15 minutes it
would take to gt the info.
But you won't take 15
minutes. Why because it is
an Fing lie. So either text
me you that you are ready
to tell the truth or give me
your imaginary friend with
the worst BS story you have
ever told or leave me alone.
Its a lie like no other. It is
freaking foolish. There is no
way out of it, you have
screwed up your story so
bad you can't mend it. You
are caught. When will you
realize that. I do not know.
You have til tomorrow. to
have me this persons
information before I tell all
of the hughes' leslie udy,
the freemans, your parents
and anyone else that
matters about all the crazy
things you have done. So
either fess up or feel the
wrath. No matter how bad
the truth is I promise you
the punishment will be
better than the lie. This is
worse than your magical
email that a mysterious man
you've never seen before
wrote for you. You insult me
by thinking ill believe such
crap. nothing else from you
til the truth. I already know
your lying so why continue.
After tomorrow, its gonna
get real bad for you. Time to
spit it out.
-----------------------------
These 3 are all part of one long text,
no replies from JA in between:
05/26/08 at 07:59:15am
I sent you a response to
your dire conversation, that
I hope youread because
you need to read it. Maybe
it will spark human emotion
in you, something that only
seems to exist when it
comes to your own
problems. But everyone
else is just a part of your
sick agenda. By the way,
your pic comment to Danny
Jones makes you look like a
pure *advertiser censored*, even more to
the people who know you.
You should be embarrassed
by it. If he knew what I knew
about you he'd spit in ur
face. Sow ould everyone
else. I have never never in
my life been hurt so bad by
someone. But why do I
even say it because you
don't care. It doesn't serve
your evilness.
05/26/08 at 08:35:02am
You couldn't get off your
lazy butt to to read it could
you. That's the sociopath (I)
know so well. it freakin
figures
05/26/08 at 09:11:11am
I don't want your apology I
want you to understand
what I think of you. I want
you to understand how evil I
think you are. You are the
worst thing that ever
happened to me.

Did the jury hear these?

IIRC, when arrested Jodi had another rental car, and her mother asked about the 9mm and the police tracked the rental down and found it strapped to the engine.

The more thought I give this, the more it appears mother gave her the money to purchase the gun. Otherwise why such interest in it or why would she even know about it?

:waitasec:

MOO

But then, not many of her actions made any sense!

I don't believe she parked in front of Travis' house, and I'm increasingly doubtful about the times JA claims she arrived and left Travis' house.

Court 1.jpg

Now he's finished with all that Star Wars stuff it's nice to see George Lucas putting in some regular hours!

I always thought she tried to load *advertiser censored* or ped pictures on his drive and the security stopped it because the security warning was on his screen when LE checked it. Her hard drive was destroyed and the external hard drive was also destroyed, I believe. jmo

Wow! I can so imagine her doing that.

:rose: :rose: Thank you to the person who took the time to find it your heart to design a beautiful something from all of us to let the Alexander family know that our heart felt condolence comes from all over the world for justice. Thank you to you Katie for all you devotion and passion in this case and all cases that you can travel for the justice for the victim so slaughtered. :rose: :rose:

You guys I have such an over the top sharing about this package and it's delivery that I will share (with photos) later this evening. Rushing out to visit my brother in a bit and want to do it justice . I spent the whole day with one of Travis' sisters and delivered this lovely box to her with the story of it coming from our whole forum via one anonymous donor.. What ensued after that will blow your mind.

Sorry to be cryptic...just giving a little preview. I will post with pics later this evening when I get home ...no later than 8 AZ time. :seeya:

If I was on trial for a murder I did not commit, but Nancy Grace thought I did, I surely would not want my jury being able to listen to her every night for hours.

My belief is Juries take their oath seriously and refrain from watching trial coverage whether on TV or the Internet. I haven't seen any indication otherwise especially in this case. Honestly I cannot imagine having had to listen to JA drone on endlessly in the courtroom that they would want to go home and hear her again.

:doh:

MOO

The grey object in question is in only 1 photo of the bathroom sink.

It doesn't look like a body bugg... but i'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

It is. I think we're looking at the inside of the strap. Looks just like the one I saw online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula