Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember when she first told how the shooting happened. i think it was her attorney, nurmi questioning her. she distionctly said travis grabbed her around the waist and the gun went off the gun experts brought up the subject of stipling, so she again changed the story , this time the gun went off as he was charging her like a linebacker, with his head turned of course to match the forensics. she just drives me nuts.:banghead:

I heard someone say on tv or here maybe, "He has just been shot in the head and SHEs the one claiming self defense??!!" Even in her story self defense makes no sense!

Really? It was only about 18" tall IMO. Decorative? Hmmm. I think it was for Naps. Travis was cleaning the floors that day. He moved the furniture, and left the floor cleaner out.
I'm thinking it was to keep Naps off maybe wet floors.

It didn't seem like a gate to me... because it wasn't attached to anything, you could get from one side to the other simply by walking around it. I believe it was Heather Connor who described it as just a decorative sort of divider. I always thought the "gate" was like a baby gate - or one of those expandable wooden gates' that latch securely within a door jamb.

I always assumed the black zig-zag thing was decorative, too, but that's what Ms. Connor suggested - but she wasn't sure.

that black thing looks metal to me - similar to wire shelving, just used differently. If so, they wouldn't bend - and I don't know how one would secure them to the stairs? I dunno. I'll see if I can find more info.

Any sociopath I have any knowledge of, has dark, beady almost black eyes. Perfect example is Charles Manson. I wonder if this has something to do with their mental state.

Yes, agreed. Interestingly, I noticed Ridgway actually has dark blue eyes, not black. But, as he aged with that evil inside, his face resembles a snake. (Not to be mean to snakes.) The way his eyebrows go up with those weird curvy forehead lines looks creepy.

ridgway.jpg

This has been confirmed as his brother's doing iirc. Here's a link to an article with the original police report, etc:

http://www.ozzmoe.com/2013/03/fingerprint-records-used-to-clear-travis-alexanders-name/4110178.html

Yup...that is why it is totally pointless to file the motion. The DT knows it is a crock, but hey, it's billable hours to go through the pretense. It makes me want to vomit.

If one is on Twitter or Facebook, it is almost a given that you'll be one of the first to know the details. MSM picks up on it wayyyyyyy after the rest of the world these days. Unless you're a WS'er... :great:

I heard someone say on tv or here maybe, "He has just been shot in the head and SHEs the one claiming self defense??!!" Even in her story self defense makes no sense!

His brain gets destroyed by a bullet and it's Jodi who gets the brain fog!

Yes, agreed. Interestingly, I noticed Ridgway actually has dark blue eyes, not black. But, as he aged with that evil inside, his face resembles a snake. (Not to be mean to snakes.) The way his eyebrows go up with those weird curvy forehead lines looks creepy.

View attachment 30877
BTK looks the same.

Sadly, because of what this evil person did, they will *never* be done. She will always be linked to him. It makes me ill...

I don't get the psychologist either. He saw her, diagnosed her, but apparently never treated her. That makes no sense. He said she was extremely depressed, talking of suicide, apparently 'grew out of it'? Seriously??

He knows she's faking - he must. Or he's just filling in whatever the DT wants him to say/do. He tested her, but not very thoroughly. Probably because the results wouldn't be helpful to the DT.

If he doesn't know she's faking/lying, he has no business calling himself an expert or being on the witness stand imv.

ugh.

I agree - I remember him saying that "after reviewing "Additional Hard Drive Information", he decided she was PTSD...What I want to know, did the JURY get this additional hard drive info? If so, what was it?

Paperwing, I think I'll call it more a barrier. We have a Boston, and they are built a lot like a pug. Short legs and sort of top heavy. She won't go past barriers, and there's no way she could jump that.
She can jump on the sofa, but she wouldn't be able to jump on something that wasn't a landing.
Whatever it is, I'm glad Nap is safe and happy.

I agree - I remember him saying that "after reviewing "Additional Hard Drive Information", he decided she was PTSD...What I want to know, did the JURY get this additional hard drive info? If so, what was it?
They fixed Arias's hard drive. I expect Juan to bring us all kinds of goodies during rebuttal.
Nurmi had tried to get it sealed, so IDK what happened with that.

For those earlier that were asking what does blown margins mean, you are seeing it right now! Augh, and my nook I already have a hard time with!

Ok listen to this - from Nurmi's questioning Jodi about the gas cans and her bizarre behavior:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3tP_lXQcVbQ#t=1055s

Nurmi asks her why she chose to fill up at the pump on her way in to Mesa instead of using the gas that she had filed the extra cans with -- remember she said she filled up in Desert Center and again in Buckeye.

Listen to Jodi's answer -- she cannot remember which lie she's supposed to be telling because she gives an answer that has nothing at all to do with her trip to Mesa or why she filled up on the way. She gives an explanation about not knowing the route through Nevada on I-15 to Utah, and that she wanted to fill up her car first, rather than use the tanks because she was unfamiliar with those roads.

But that's not the route she took -- that was her alibi route when she was maintaining that she was never in Mesa. She took I-10 to Mesa which she had driven many times before, so her explanation based on a fictitious road trip from Pasadena to Utah does not have any bearing on what she actually did on her real murder route from Pasadena to Mesa.

She did not get gas in Desert Center or Buckeye - but rather than come up with a plausible lie to explain why she might have stopped in those places to get gas, she cannot remember which lie she is supposed to be telling -- so she veers off into the outdated "I was never there" lie and tells a lie within that context.

I do not know if this was pointed out or discussed by Juan - Nurmi just glossed right over it, maybe because he knows his client must be lying and there's nothing he can do about it after the wrong lie escaped her lips.

For those earlier that were asking what does blown margins mean, you are seeing it right now! Augh, and my nook I already have a hard time with!

Someone said on a laptop or pc you can change your resolution and it won't happen. I don't have it happen when I plug my laptop into my monitor. Prolly won't help on a nook tho:) idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010