Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very happy with the first 20 but once I hit 89 lbs...well, it got old. Thankfully I had a great therapist who helped me see that threats/behavior of the person I was dealing with were going nowhere. He didn't have a leg to stand on, and he looked like the crazy one.

I just don't buy Samuels or any of the story that is being played out here. My ex hired someone to peep in our windows at night. Scared the bejezus out of me and the kids. Some people are just looney when they don't get their way. Which is why JA could tell me anything and I wouldn't believe her. I know her kind of crazy.

Kelly

Wow. 89 lbs...that is scary. The human body, and its reaction to events, never ceases to amaze me. As far as that peeping whomever...speechless. You never know how the peep-ee (?) would react to something like that. He's lucky (I doubt a female was hired to do this) he didn't wind up shot.

It might help some of you to bookmark and or share this link!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=197

Thanks....we determined the courtroom is 3 hours difference from Eastern time. The thing that kept confusing me is there is a portion of Arizona or a town or something that never changes with daylight savings time, so I didnt trust the states time. Plus it seems they never start the trial on time :floorlaugh:

God, After reading this SunnyinMO, I am wondering how he is qualified as an Expert witness for the defense. Why would the judge allow only parts of research to be quoted. Any one of us could have gone up there and read "articles" and "reports". I am sure JM was not happy --but I worry about this judge. She is the one that needs to cut this BS out.

I value privacy. I find snooping just so you can be "first" with some piece of salacious information very offensive. If you don't call those comments yo and others made about MM and your furstration with his lack of info "snooping" then what is it?

Again, what does this man's DL have to do with this case. You've got lots to say about invading people's privacy, but can't answer a simple question.

Why is this mans DL info relevant to this case?

I'm not interested in "snooping". MM has a very interesting large role in this whole thing and has been mysteriously missing from the equation for some time. It doesn't make a lot of sense considering all the others who have testified or have been interviewed. I could care less about his personal information. A drivers license provides information. period. The same information can come from other things so it's not critical. My interest in him is whether he's going to be a trial surprise. He could be the one who ultimately proves JA's guilt. Usually, a person like that is prominent in a trial, not MIA. The fact that his existence in the case has been downplayed and not harped on by the media is very interesting to me.

There's a story that the court will be "dark" on Thursday because a witness will be unavailable, so I think you've already hit the nail on the head.

Can't they switch witnesses around? Have they not done that in other trials, (unless this is the last witness). moo

5m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan Martinez just arrived in a light gray suit and black tie. #jodiarias
7m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is here.. gray suit with orange/reddish/salmon tie. Waiting on everyone else #jodiarias

T minus 10 min!
Seal is up!
8-dancing-hippos-300x287.jpg

http://www.catalogs.com/info/bestof/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/8-dancing-hippos-300x287.jpg

wow, getting bumped off

I heard the Judge come on and briefly state for all to take a seat and then the sound went off. I hope we are not missing anything. :(

Are we going to get a new thread for today? This one is getting long already!

I value privacy. I find snooping just so you can be "first" with some piece of salacious information very offensive. If you don't call those comments yo and others made about MM and your furstration with his lack of info "snooping" then what is it?

Again, what does this man's DL have to do with this case. You've got lots to say about invading people's privacy, but can't answer a simple question.

Why is this mans DL info relevant to this case?

I'm not interested in "snooping". MM has a very interesting important role in this whole thing and has been mysteriously missing from the equation for some time. It doesn't make a lot of sense considering all the others who have testified or have been interviewed. I could care less about his personal information. A drivers license provides information. period. The same information can come from other things so it's not critical. My interest in him is whether he's going to be a trial surprise. He could be the one who ultimately proves JA's guilt. Usually, a person like that is prominent in a trial, not MIA. The fact that his existence in the case has been downplayed and not harped on by the media is very interesting to me.

dont be embarrassed im fairly young compared to him and i do. i do have a track record of having a liking to the older gentleman though :floorlaugh:

ETA: ok so that sounds like i chase pensioners :eek: ha i don't :floorlaugh:

I'm in my late 20's.... :blushing:

LOL.

Has anyone seen the video interrogation of JA that is playing on HLN? Its more footage of the one she does the yoga stretch but they were just playing stuff I haven't seen before. It was her doing a headstand against the wall, singing some song and laughing. (while she was alone in the room)
Can someone point me in the direction of the whole interview footage?

Afternoon all... present and accounted for, dramamine and ativan ready in preparation for Willmott and Gus Searcy Sr.

More ready for Juan!

Has anyone seen the video interrogation of JA that is playing on HLN? Its more footage of the one she does the yoga stretch but they were just playing stuff I haven't seen before. It was her doing a headstand against the wall, singing some song and laughing. (while she was alone in the room)
Can someone point me in the direction of the whole interview footage?

Yeah, they've been showing that since Friday. VERY odd, even for her.

I'm not interested in "snooping". MM has a very interesting large role in this whole thing and has been mysteriously missing from the equation for some time. It doesn't make a lot of sense considering all the others who have testified or have been interviewed. I could care less about his personal information. A drivers license provides information. period. The same information can come from other things so it's not critical. My interest in him is whether he's going to be a trial surprise. He could be the one who ultimately proves JA's guilt. Usually, a person like that is prominent in a trial, not MIA. The fact that his existence in the case has been downplayed and not harped on by the media is very interesting to me.
I found an interesting bit about him last night.

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/jodi-arias-murder-trail-special-edition/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member