Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone answer this for me, please, what does nefArias mean?

It's a pun.

ne·far·i·ous
/niˈfe(ə)rēəs/
Adjective
(of an action or activity) Wicked or criminal: "the nefarious activities of the organized-crime syndicates".
Synonyms
wicked - villainous - vile - infamous - mean - evil

I'm not saying Jodi is stupid, but she is also not a genius. She ended her formal education early and also left her family. It appears she reads alot and watches alot of movies, and picks up alot of words and ideas that way. But she doesn't always pick the best word or use it correctly. Alot of it is just her personality, she does and says whatever she wants to, and bluffs her way thru. Most people in her life, have probably just let get away with whatever she says, so she feels it is working for her. If she ever went head-to-head was the right know it all, who called her out on it, there would probably be another killing.

Well, except the court security was able to keep her from doing that to dear Juan!

But it takes money to get yourself scrubbed from the internet, and my guess is big money- or lawyers with folks in the know. That is the way I understood it, at least.

We aren't just talking about the internet either, our fellow websleuths investigator can't even get his drivers license or some of the info she would normally be able to get on a subject of a background check. At least that's the way I understood it.

And with the way Juan kept bringing up his name to JA. Oh, so hoping this is a bombshell!!!

wow, getting bumped off

I heard the Judge come on and briefly state for all to take a seat and then the sound went off. I hope we are not missing anything. :(

What you said. Seems to be a delay....

Can someone answer this for me, please, what does nefArias mean?

nefarious
adjective wicked, base, criminal, evil, foul, horrible, dreadful, vicious, monstrous, shameful, vile, atrocious, sinful, heinous, depraved, odious, abominable, infernal, villainous, iniquitous, execrable, detestable, opprobrious He was said to have committed other acts too nefarious to contemplate.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nefarious

Yeah, they've been showing that since Friday. VERY odd, even for her.

Go figure I take a break from the trial for the weekend and miss something.
I would love to see the whole tape. I am sure there is more then we know.

Be careful with that...you may be showing up to places waaaaaay too early now.
LOLOLOLOL.......

and sorry - there will be no court on Thursday, due to the unavailability of DT last witness

Bummer???

It might help some of you to bookmark and or share this link!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=197

World Clock is great. Sometimes I use this method:

Easy way to find out time anywhere.
Just type the city name and the word time into your browser.
Such as 'Phoenix, AZ time', 'Istanbul time'. It will tell you the time in whatever place you want with one click.

You don't have to put in state or country unless there is more than one city with the same name.

oh me too,i dont feel so creepy now knowing its not only me :seeya:

o/t but i have a massive crush on tim roth,cal in lie to me :blushing:

It's my little secret. No one in my *real* world knows. The things we reveal on Websleuths huh?! LOL.

Can't they switch witnesses around? Have they not done that in other trials, (unless this is the last witness). moo

I read this on another thread over the weekend, and I was catching up on so many now I can't remember exactly which one.

The poster said that the court was going to be dark because "the last witness was unavailable." I'm not sure how many more witnesses the defense was planning on having, except for the DV expert. I'm hoping and praying that they aren't planning on having Samuels on the stand for three days. But that's all the info I have.

Has anyone seen the video interrogation of JA that is playing on HLN? Its more footage of the one she does the yoga stretch but they were just playing stuff I haven't seen before. It was her doing a headstand against the wall, singing some song and laughing. (while she was alone in the room)
Can someone point me in the direction of the whole interview footage?

This one?

[video=youtube;AQ4SFBYfzkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4SFBYfzkY[/video]

I'm not interested in "snooping". MM has a very interesting large role in this whole thing and has been mysteriously missing from the equation for some time. It doesn't make a lot of sense considering all the others who have testified or have been interviewed. I could care less about his personal information. A drivers license provides information. period. The same information can come from other things so it's not critical. My interest in him is whether he's going to be a trial surprise. He could be the one who ultimately proves JA's guilt. Usually, a person like that is prominent in a trial, not MIA. The fact that his existence in the case has been downplayed and not harped on by the media is very interesting to me.

Well, I had a picture of Matt that I had saved and did post it here, but it was removed......not sure exactly why, since he appears to be a player in this case. No biggie, just sayin'.

I don't claim to be a genius or have a great vocab:)

I spell it that way a lot, too. My computer autocorrects as I just typed it as one word. LOL You would think it was one word because that is the way you pronounce it. Not to worry, you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member