Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Katie!!!!! Hope your feeling ok after a very long day :seeya:

Long chat w Beth k- HLN will cover the trial live all day as long as Jodi is on he stand

I need blood pressure meds to watch this. She never described repeated "beatings" about the head, whatever he motioned. A wooden spoon? A belt? IF that created a dysfunctional citizen with all his or her brain cells beaten out (whatever he said)

THEN all of our parents would be mass killers, ready to explode at a moments notice.

(and any one of us that was spanked or swatted with a spoon) I say our parents because in the "old days" corporal punishment was the norm, even at school, or with the Nuns in boarding school! I guarantee they are not all nuts now..
My second grade teacher lined up nearly the whole class on a daily basis and gave us a whack on the bottom for talking. It stung a little but obviously we kept on talking because it was a regular event. Sixth grade teacher had a big paddle he got from Six Flags and drilled holes in it for extra omf. Not one person in either class has committed any murders. We all came from the "pick your own switch" cultures too.

LOL, Travis' friend said Jodi was "his booty call. then there were those girls to marry."

Pretty well sums her up!

For sure!
JMHO
fran

JA says her dad would 'knock me out "momentarily" '

This is the weird-speak vocab of a psychopath, much like Scott Peterson and Casey Anthony.

BBM

SO....now we are to believe that her parent (the individual who provided the piano lessons, etc.) would IGNORE totally the detail that his child was OUT COLD? REALLY???????

No matter what discipline was intended per se, a child with a LOC would be a red flag.....even if the parent was afraid that he/she KILLED the child! "out cold" children CAN appear DECEASED to the medically inexperienced! :twocents::twocents::twocents:

Give us Katie!! Give us Katie!! Give us Katie!! Give us Katie!! Give us Katie!! Give us Katie!! Give us Katie!! Give us Katie!!

Somebody smack me for watching these stupid shows! JVM, NG & Drew:furious:

Bet JM will call Mommy Dearest (lol) Brother and any past boyfriends.

OMG. Why are they asking her about 1998? Who cares? How can she even remember this chit??? Beyond ridiculous. She doesn't sound like she ever progressed beyond 18! Bleh.

I have a question. How many people had a parent who used a belt or spoon, or hit them with some other object carry that tradition on to their own children?

24864-sp.jpg

My parents would remove the ball and use this to paddle us. NOT FUN, but it got their point across!

I spanked my niece and nephew with a wooden spoon. I broke one on my nephew's bottom once (it was old about to break anyway). I bought a new one at Bed, Bath & Beyond and it was THICK and heavy. All I had to do was put it on the counter and the SUGGESTION of it was enough for an attitude adjustment.

IMO Jodi wasn't disciplined ENOUGH as a child.

OMG. Why are they asking her about 1998? Who cares? How can she even remember this chit??? Beyond ridiculous. She doesn't sound like she ever progressed beyond 18! Bleh.
EXACTLY! And Dr. Drew continues to state that she is dissociated. Ugh. People suffering with this have GREAT DIFFICULTY remembering details of their miserable lives.

She is not dissociated at all. She's all there, and she's digging it. She loves to tell these tales and she thinks she is utterly fascinating. She's the smartest person in the room and she's putting it over on all of us. Even if she's not, she can just invent another, bigger, more fabulous story that'll really fool us. This is her big moment--maybe even as much fun as 48 Hours.

Attention even ridicule (out of frustration to make them go away) is still good enough attention to a narcissist. They simply don't care as long as you keep your eyes on them. Sickening, huh.

She's crazy. Creepy. Horrible. 1999; early fall? I can't remember anything around that time??? Do you guys?

Bet JM will call Mommy Dearest (lol) Brother and any past boyfriends.

The past boyfriends may be credible, however, her family may back up what JA is testifying to in order to attempt to help her out.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member