Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can barely tolerate NG. I won't watch JVM because she screeches, and Dr. Drew...well I think he's just delusional and not very victim friendly. I'm sorry I missed Katie :(

MOO

Mel

You didn't miss her! Next up.

HLN evenings are intolerable.

Actually I am shocked she is testifying. However, the way her family is behaving in the courtroom (from what I have seen so far) appears that they may have corroborated her story in an attempt to spare her life. Also from what I have heard so far, it doesn't appear she went into much detail regarding WHY it was necessary to murder Travis.

:waitasec:

MOO

I have seen JA's aunt smiling in court which I thought was inappropriate until I remembered I heard she is deaf ( wearing some corded hearing aid?) I wonder if she uses facial expressions more than a non-hearing impaired person. I would think she has trouble speaking if she is deaf. I don't know, I only know one deaf person. Just thinking out loud.

I remember a lot from my childhood...i would say from 9 years old..im 27... a lot of stuff happened...but i dont remember eveything...but a lot

I can barely tolerate NG. I won't watch JVM because she screeches, and Dr. Drew...well I think he's just delusional and not very victim friendly. I'm sorry I missed Katie :(

MOO

Mel

Katie's next!

This lady doesn't get it. Travis wanted to marry was it Lisa. But she wasn't ready for that yet, too young. Only 18

He was seeing Jodi but she wasn't the marrying kind. HE broke up with her and she stalked him.

How do we know he opened the door for her at 4:30 in the morning. Didn't she use the doggy door?

JMHO
fran

Whether or not he opened the door for her, several hours later he got naked for her and IMO had sex with her. I think that is the point -- he kept engaging with her even though she had shown him how screwed up she was.

WTH?

Taylor said that 6 hours after Travis was found dead, Jody was flooding her FB with those pictures of her undies and t-shirt saying " property of Travis Alexander.'

I bet she made those, not him. JMO

Wow. Dr Drew is so ignorant trying to fill in blanks to make things fit in his mind.

Yes. So True. Hey Dr. Drew, How about maybe Jodi was just a mean vindictive Jealous murderer who tried to get away with it.

Theres a simple answer for both Jodi and Dr. D.

I have seen JA's aunt smiling in court which I thought was inappropriate until I remembered I heard she is deaf ( wearing some corded hearing aid?) I wonder if she uses facial expressions more than a non-hearing impaired person. I would think she has trouble speaking if she is deaf. I don't know, I only know one deaf person. Just thinking out loud.

TY for this. I didn't know about her aunt and I thought the headphones were inappropriate so with the clarification I can calm down (a bit). I'm still pissed off about the giggling and snacking between her and mom though.

Being emotionally disconnected is not always dissociation, Dr. Drew. Psychopaths are also completely disconnected to the suffering of others. Jodi is a psychopath!

I remember a lot from my childhood...i would say from 9 years old..im 27... a lot of stuff happened...but i dont remember eveything...but a lot

Do you actually remember IN DETAIL like the defendant testified to today?

Susan from Florida says JA is a real insult to those that have truly been abused/battered women, etc....

I love Travis' friend Taylor!

Caller's right ...this defense is an insult to real victims. Jodi's simply someone who wouldn't be told what to do and wouldn't accept no for an answer.

On another site I learned that according to 2 people who were part of Travis' Mormon "group", those TShirts were made for everyone who attended that event and on the back was some inspirational message. So Jodi and many others have/ had that TShirt, not just Jodi.

I think she made the panties herself tho, and I bet she had to go out and buy those granny pants as I can imagine her in nothing but a pair of thongs with the back part pulled waaaaaay up high so they would peek out above her back waistline and all men (and women) around her would know she was wearing thongs. <mod snip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini