Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! and for any of the lawyers: I've seen some of the talking heads say that if JA is lying her lawyers won't ask her questions. That they would just let her get on the stand and talk, pretty much just sit down and let her go at it. Since they are asking her questions, do you think they believe she's telling the truth? Or are they doing some sort of misconduct? (I can't remember why the TH said they couldn't ask questions if they knew she was lying)

I'm no lawyer, but it's subornation of perjury. A very bad thing for an officer of the court. In my very HO.

But I'll leave it to the real guys for a better discussion....

I was thinking she was putting her makeup on for her staring roll !!!

She may have had either leg irons on or she had an electronic device on her as security and had to have it removed. Just a guess.

Hey well i only have cats but i have nephews and etc, I got the belt once..because i smoked my dad cigarette ,,,Mom would put that HUGE metal spoon..and i got hit like 3 times.. It hurt but she had reasons. Clearly she was not beating me up... But i dont thinki would do the same... With my cats i use a water bottle..i dont slap them

I am willing to bet literally millions of us have received some form of corporal punishment from our parents, and how many of us have gone out and stabbed someone 20+ times, slit someone's throat and shot them in the head?

I can only think of 1 person that did that and will actually say that part of the blame was on her parent's coroporal punishment. Its beyond ridiculous.

My parents were really good about using the "evil tone" and that was usually enough. The one time I challenged my Dad, I learned to not do that again. LOL

She is not dissociated. She shows no emotion because she is a psychopath and she is LYING.

She is not dissociated at all. She's all there, and she's digging it. She loves to tell these tales and she thinks she is utterly fascinating. She's the smartest person in the room and she's putting it over on all of us. Even if she's not, she can just invent another, bigger, more fabulous story that'll really fool us. This is her big moment--maybe even as much fun as 48 Hours.

Dr. Drew should stick to Celebrity Rehab and hand his show over to Judge Karen.

Okay, something that just came to mind...

Isn't it a little too convenient to have two dead exes - two that cannot be questioned, two that cannot defend themselves? Are they even real people?

Reminds me of the Anthony trial and the story of Caylee's father being dead (I've often wondered if his 'death' was a bit convenient, as in was he even real?)

I have to admit that I had 3 boyfriends that have died. One died from a brain tumor and the other two died by accidents (not while I was with them). So, it does happen sometimes .

According to Jodi it's everbody elses fault :furious:

It's too bad the Jury won't get to hear as much about Travis' harder than Jodi's past.

I like that analogy.

"Jodi was just a disease he (meaning Travis) picked up."

fran

Taylor said it Travis was out of his league with Jodi....

Dr. Drew clearly doesn't remember everyone testifying that Travis was NOT an abusive person. Travis never pushed himself on the very young girlfriend or abused her. No one saw him harm Jody. Wth! Dr. Drew needs his Aricept dose increased!

Here's some vinyl stick on letters JA may have used to create her "Travis' " panties:

s0158096_sc7

http://www.staples.com/Press-On-Vinyl-Letters-Numbers/product_SS947369

She mentioned today she had gone to Michaels to get some art supplies. She probably bought them there. IMO

DrD is trying to explain what he can not grasp in a million years, but he doesn't let other peole talk.

Dr. Drew clearly doesn't remember everyone testifying that Travis was NOT an abusive person. Travis never pushed himself on the very young girlfriend or abused her. No one saw him harm Jody. Wth! Dr. Drew needs his Aricept dose increased!

LOL. Really!!!! He's beyond ridiculous!!

I got my butt torn up on a daily basis with whatever was in arms reach of my mother. By far my brother's plastic Hotwheels track was the worst...but I was a little $#!+ when I was a kid. I'm not brain damaged, sociopathic, or homicidal. If anything I learned there were consequences and repercussions when you do bad things, you can't always get what you want when you want it. Somehow with people such as JA, that never registered. Somehow she never grasped the whole concept of "NO!"

Wow. Dr Drew is so ignorant trying to fill in blanks to make things fit in his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties