Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm secretly hoping some button, any button, gets pushed and we see the EVIL side come out!! Forget the tears ~ I'm praying for RAGE!!! :furious:

Is that wrong?? ;)

Yes, I think she is convinced she can over-power JM with some tactic or other. She is the one who was audacious enough to want to represent herself in her own DP case with forged letters being the base of her defense (years ago).
She's had years of practice to imagine her crowd cheering performance in taking on JA, and prevailing.
Watching her try to make eye contact with the jury yesterday as they left really pronounced her disconnect of relating to others.
It will be amazing to see how JM handles this sociopath.

Which story did you find credible? The 'I wasn't there' story or did the murderous warrior ninjas ring true? Or the 'I was afraid for my life' version, the one that allows someone to stab someone repeatedly in the back and follow him as he crawls down a hallway and slit his throat because she was afraid for her life story?

It's great to feel so welcome by this sarcastic comment and many others "liking" the sarcastic attack on my original comment. I must have missed that portion of her testimony yesterday, since that was the entire scope of my original comment. I didn't hear JA make any references to any of those things in her testimony yesterday. Guess I will go back to not commenting on a site that clearly isn't as receptive as I thought to different perspectives. Good luck.

If you freeze slices of pizza that you had delivered, when you microwave them the two ends will get very hot and the center stays cold. :banghead:

I'm eating both ends and then I'll reheat if!

I can't decide if mom not being there is a good thing for the defense (see, her mom disses her and neglects her, it's true she's been abused...) OR bad thing for the defense (see, mom knows she's lying about wooden spoon, so must know she's not above lying about self-defense and is sickened by it).

I also want to add that you have NO IDEA how good the GOOD LIARS are. No idea. It is NOTHING compared to regular lying. It is amazing how many facts and details, even about things that don't matter, a pathological liar can develop.

It is precisely because the male poster (prior to the quoted post) can't see it and most of the world can't that she is dangerous. I will tell you, honestly, it is like nothing you've seen before. Go watch 48 hours with her interview. Now, knowing that she is lying, you will be amazed. She is an even better liar when she says she is innocent - much more believable. She has a harder time with the victim role.

Oh I know. Well, I guess I don't really know. What's scary is reading professionals who deal with pathological liars and psychopaths talk about how even they are deceived. I think alot of us here are perceptive and have heightened senses of awarenesses, especially when we're talking about cases and people like this, but in everyday life I'm sure most of us could have the wool pulled over our eyes. But when you know the facts of the case and have seen this killer in actions, it becomes one's responsibility to see things as they really are.

Hi everyone :wave: it's hard for me to follow testimony at work, so i might have to be mia and watch it later thanks to the kindness of some folks who post it on the interwebssss, but i trust y'all to behave and take care of biz.

I'm secretly hoping some button, any button, gets pushed and we see the EVIL side come out!! Forget the tears ~ I'm praying for RAGE!!! :furious:

Is that wrong?? ;)

I'm confident that if the prosecutor remains cool, detached and methodical during cross, JA's mask will crack.

She is compelled to affect people. When she doesn't affect people, she acts out, in my opinion.

Jodi's lawyers probably told her to stay away now (as if she were insulted...as if the testimony were true). Games. :twocents:

I'm going with Mom not happy about the wooden spoon "beatings". Prolly wrong as I see shades of Cindy Anthony. One can hope right lol Would love it if Mom detailed what a hellion Jodi was/is. I'm prolly dreaming

Simple fact: We have incontrovertible proof that Jodi is a liar. We don't have any proof Travis ever was and never will as a result of Jodi's actions. Psychopaths thrive because people believe, trust, and unknowingly empower them.

To even compare Jodi's childhood to Travis' is as much a disrespect and disservice to victims of horrendous abuse and neglect as children as Jodi's battered person's claim is to true victims of domestic abuse.

And there is no one who can ever force me to believe something as truth until it is reasonably proven to my own personal burden. Works much the same as respect with me. I am not a juror...and even they have the ability to completely disregard her mitigating testimony for the pack of lies I believe it to be.

MOO

ETA: Welcome to Websleuths...lots of passionate posters around here. ;)

Standing Ovation

Tears today? Shall we chose a time and see who comes closest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx