Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know if she wasn't a murderous sociopath who's going to prison for the rest of her life, she probably could have made a decent career as a PI. You know with all the stalking and cyberstalking experience...and attention to detail.

She could write raunchy sex novels. "Then he um, took her in an um, embrace. Then snuggled. And by snuggle, I mean, they had anal sex."

Since the state rested can they still call new witnesses up to verify her many many stories, not that it matters, just wondering

I love how she tries so hard to come off like she's perfect, she's trying to be the perfect child every parent would want to have....except the pesky little detail of slaughtering a man....

Lets see...
she's responsible
Tidy
Doesn't smoke
Doesn't drink
Doesn't swear
Saves money
Meek
Soft spoken

Blah....

I can't get over how many places she has lived, can you say drifter.

she not only knew where he worked, she knew where his boss lived and his boss' wife and children's names, where they vacationed, what cars they drove. What car her bf drove and when the oil was changed. How long his phone contract was and what month/year he could upgrade without penalty, and if there was a penalty for early exit, what the cost was, how many kWh he used of electricity on his house meter, and when his prostate was last checked and his latest cholesterol result and if his lipitor worked or caused his liver enzymes to elevate, how the son did in school since she went to parent night as the doting future step mom.

(I think i should have stopped at 1 cup of coffee at 5am)

OMG post of the day!:floorlaugh:

She didn't obey all the Commandments...yeah kind of like Thou Shalt Not Kill?

Yes let's see...
Thou shalt have no other Gods before me. ( she worships herself)
Thou shalt not lie ( that is all she does)
Thou shalt not steal (stole the gun)
Thou shalt not kill (wonder if any came before TA?)
Thou shalt not covet (she wanted TA's lifestyle and home, trips, cars)
Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother (accusing them of a use?)

We've come a long way this morning. Crawled our way through Matt, and half of Darryl. Jodi's pattern is clearly evident to anyone listening. I do wonder if Darryl will be cheating on his computer. It's possible he will just remain a filthy smoker that drinks too much, but a really nice guy.

I keep wanting to press fast forward.

Me too! I play the Sims 2 & 3 video games and I catch myself trying to FF and also use the mouse to pan to the audience or Juan like I can do in my game. :blushing: It doesn't work and then I realize "Oh, this is not my Sims game, but it IS Jodi's game" IMO. :banghead:

Whew! Allot of nothing about nothing. I'm surprised he didn't ask her if she saw her sonogram when she was a baby.

Think I'll go out and talk to the grass, might learn more. :D

can someone please clear something up for me? if you can remember from yesterday?is bobby dead or did he attempt suicide and go to a mental hospital?

Just to say, if I was a juror for this case, I would be steaming that we would only get 1 hour of testimony, then lunch. 2 hours, then go home. I understand the AZ court system is in disarray, but I would be furious that this was taking so long and so little time is spent in court! jmo

She could write raunchy sex novels. "Then he um, took her in an um, embrace. The snuggled. And by snuggle, I mean, they had anal sex."

Yep. I don't think she's capable of really just spooning anyone after her childhood.

Yep and if we are really, really lucky we will get to hear more about ole Gus.:great:

LMAO
Gus did have many 'grins' on his face when discussing 'meeting up with JA'
and phone story was bs, no one just gives someone a phone that barely knows you but Gus claimed was her mentor? come on, helllooo...

She could write raunchy sex novels. "Then he um, took her in an um, embrace. The snuggled. And by snuggle, I mean, they had anal sex."

After which she allowed herself to cry and take a drive past his former girlfriend's house.

I want to knock that smug look right off her face. wonder what she is thinking right now? How many people are listening to MEEEEEE and watching me!!!!
Amusing but possibly inappropriately so...no offense meant to anyone in advance.

I was giggling at all the posts last night from people who have lived in abusive situations wanting to give her the 'spoon treatment'. :giggle: Myself included - I just want to smack her and I can't help it! Not my fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member