Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
House payment with Daryll was $2800 per month??? :what: Was it a freaking mansion or what? Living way over their means IMO. Maybe housing is much cheaper in Texas, I dunno.

Too freaking much, unless you are rolling in $$. Truth is, too many people are doing that every day. "Keeping up with the Jones"

House payment with Daryll was $2800 per month??? :what: Was it a freaking mansion or what? Living way over their means IMO. Maybe housing is much cheaper in Texas, I dunno.

Most definitely cheaper in Texas! and North Carolina, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and on and on

Take my word for it!
fran

I read that the jurors, prior to lunch, were NOT taking notes and just listening to her. Perhaps they noticed they may doze off if they don't speed it up!

JMHO
fran

they gave up on Venn diagrams and flow charts I guess.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Wow...no concept of reality whatsoever. She thinks if she just snaps her fingers, money will fall from a tree at her feet. She's unaware that you actually have to work for it.

LOL, Nurmi's "in regards". As bad as Ms. W's "whole 'nother".

Housing there is extremely much more expensive than Texas, especially at that time before the market collapsed. Plus, the financing was 100%. The house was about 1500 sq. ft. I think she said

Good, we are finally up to March 2006. Light at the end of the tunnel OR wishful thinking? :please:

So then Jodi is also an abuser? Remember that she had the next guy already in place before she dumped the one she was with.

I'd say so. Abuse comes in so many forms, things that you wouldn't think of as being abuse are considered abuse. Financial, emotional, sexual... Abuse comes in many forms, lying and cheating... being deceiving is abuse.

Nurmi: "I keep saying 'at that time'." Me: Ya think???:banghead:

Mr Brewer was not making the money she thought he was so of course she was over it. Time to move on to the next victim.

Radarluv said:
I too, am hot for JM! what is his educational background. I have never seen someone so quick on their feet and just about peed my pants when Ms. w objected about "are we still talking about the hard drive"

jM: "no were not, so anyways........"

Favorite line so far of the entire trial......

Oh yes, let's DO post our favorite Juan Martinez quotes so far. Mine is "let's get down, baby" and I want a gif of it. :cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip