Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
House payment with Daryll was $2800 per month??? :what: Was it a freaking mansion or what? Living way over their means IMO. Maybe housing is much cheaper in Texas, I dunno.

So then Jodi is also an abuser? Remember that she had the next guy already in place before she dumped the one she was with.

That seems to be an MO. Scott Peterson always had another one in the wings no matter who he was with!

JMHO
fran

She almost threw away the PPL company brochure and DVD.... if not for that twist of fate Travis would be alive and well :(

Another ringing endorsement for PPL. The guy she knew and his pal were out of the biz. Do we have PPL under the bus yet?

She's talking faster than before. I wonder if she's starting to feel pressured?

I read that the jurors, prior to lunch, were NOT taking notes and just listening to her. Perhaps they noticed they may doze off if they don't speed it up!

JMHO
fran

So now Jodi is getting into how PPL got money from her, she was snowed over. Wonder if she realizes now how all of those exs of hers feel.

The instant she saw Mr. Brewer in financial trouble, she began to make plans to bail out of the relationship=parasite.

I think you can boil this all down to gold digger, then escalate from there.

Now we're treated to a high-school dropout's career in multi-level marketing.

So the guy that gave her the brochure wasnt doing it anymore, nor was the person who he referred her to yet she still pursued the biz...sheeesh

This chick has no grounding in reality at all. She enjoyed taking pictures more than wedding planning so she wanted to do that. (Was she really a wedding planner?) In the real world people look at where the money might be and if they are lucky they enjoy doing that.

Add everyone in the world to the list of who she's offended, paying the mortgage on her credit cards, then foreclosing and probably paying neither. Thank you global economic crisis.

Also, the way she lectures to the jury on the real estate market, the Spanish language, and whatever else she thinks she knows about, comes across very condescending, IMO.

Hi - I'm multi-tasking and not able to watch the coverage live at the moment... can someone please tell me what 'year' she's up to at this point in her testimony? is she anywhere near the time when she met Travis? TIA

Jury question to JA:

Did you consider yourself spiritual during each deliberate action when you stabbed TA 27 times, brutally slit his throat and shot him in the head?

You forgot the butterfly effect if she was responsible for Travis's death. So wiccan? mother earth and all?

I never thought of paying the mortgage with my credit card before! :idea:

:waiting:

Yeah, and how does that work. She can't afford her mortgage but she can afford to pay her credit card ????

Jodi was a fool for "get rich quick" schemes. PPL associates quickly recognized this.

did I miss anything interesting ? hahahaha

shhhh.. don't make me laugh out loud... I am in the library hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members