Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot bear to listen to her intone for the next 2 or 3 hours. I'm going to have to take a long afternoon break and avoid her until she's up to talking about the murde....errrrummmm...."self defense to save her life."

Hahaha on your seal! SWAK? ;)

So. Since I'm new to following this case, someone explain to me just how many times this camera is supposed to have been accidentally dropped? :waitasec:

In order for him to "attack her" causing her to "Fear for her life" then attacking back stabbing him 29 times and shooting him?

If that's what you're asking -- once.

Off topic: My brother used to have a girlfriend that reminds me so much of JA. She was all over the place, crashing on people's couches, boyfriend to boyfriend, etc. And get this- she even worked as a server at a seasonal resort and lived in their dorms!!! Good thing my brother got away from her! :what:

So. Since I'm new to following this case, someone explain to me just how many times this camera is supposed to have been accidentally dropped? :waitasec:

Just once, causing Travis to attack her. If you don't count the time she "dropped" it in the washer.

I don't see how someone cheating is abuse.

OK...who was the last betraying and/or sub-optimal in some unacceptable way boyfriend mentioned? Aren't we at Darryl?

Anyone on an iPad? I cannot keep the live coverage going while on this board. Anyone know if there is another way?

Here is the updated trial schedule (as of today):

2/6/2013 10:30 Trial
2/6/2013 10:30 Evidentiary Hearing
2/7/2013 10:30 Trial

2/11/2013 10:30 Trial
2/12/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 13:30 Evidentiary Hearing

Katie are you in court today? Hope so as your eye witness accounts are on the money and very interesting.

I was just thinking... Could you imagine if Nurmi stops direct-examination right after we listen to the phone sex? What if he doesn't even ask about June 4th? Then, during cross if Juan attempts to ask JA about that day, Nurmi can say it's beyond the scope.

:gasp:

Whew....Didn't think I'd ever get here. The last link sent me to the regular page...not my taptalk thingy

Is it just my computer, or does this thread have a different font from the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910