Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimster
"Christee, can you stay behind and clean up the lunch dishes? Thanks for being such a dear! We all appreciate it!"

picture.php

:blowkiss:

Oh you know. I try to practice a little law when I have time. ;)

For some reason this case never interested me until I saw my friend Lonnie Dworkin was on the stand.

It didn't interest me until the mods were talking about it. Watch out, it will suck you right in! And it's on the crazy side!

:eek:kay:

Still looking at the seal... (tapping foot) Wish they would adopt Emu Seal, would be so much more fun to look 5 or 6 hours per day. :)

So. Since I'm new to following this case, someone explain to me just how many times this camera is supposed to have been accidentally dropped? :waitasec:

Hi, AZ, glad you're here. Another one of WS's finest to answer our questions, and we have many. You only thought Casey was crazy, Jodi is in a whole nother thing.

For some reason this case never interested me until I saw my friend Lonnie Dworkin was on the stand.

He kind of reminds me of Alex Baldwin feature wise. Not voice or actions but certain way the camera hits him he looks as if he could be related. lol

Anyone on an iPad? I cannot keep the live coverage going while on this board. Anyone know if there is another way?

I got the trial on the tv and live feed on the laptop and websluth on i pad

So. Since I'm new to following this case, someone explain to me just how many times this camera is supposed to have been accidentally dropped? :waitasec:

One time by accident (Jodi).
One time on purpose (Juan).

Anyone on an iPad? I cannot keep the live coverage going while on this board. Anyone know if there is another way?

Me too, me too! Yesterday I had Ustream tuned to azfamily on my phone with earphones and Websleuths in the Tapatalk app on the iPad. Not optimal. It would be great if there were an audio-only live feed somewhere. Audio can run in Safari in the background, but video doesn't. As far as I know, anyway: I'm no Lonnie Dworkin.

I have to leave in a few... when I get back the Nurmster better be wrapping up. I can't take any more of his sleep inducing questions and her self-indulgent lies. Juan needs to regain control of the courtroom and trial. This is absurd. Please redirect focus on the slaughter this individual committed.

I have a cat that loves NeNe Lekes. If she's on the tv, he's watching intently.

LMAO!! I never watched the Housewives, but I like her on The New Normal!!

She is a piece of work. Every bit as psychopathic/sociopathic as Casey Anthony. We are all in awe of Juan Martinez and his presence in the courtroom. The DT.......not so much. Sound familiar? ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd