Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one she beat with a baseball bat? I haven't seen much of the gallery to tell. I do feel sorry for him - having a sister like that :(

Jodi went after her own six year old brother with the baseball bat

Gee, the picture becomes clearer and clearer.

She was looking for another sucker, ehhh, meal ticket, ehhh, love interest, so she went to the convention, met Travis and KNEW he wanted her so she went home from the convention and broke up with Daryl.

Yup!
Think I got that straight now,
JMHO
fran

SouthPark is a recurring theme with Jodi. She bought Bobby Juarez SP tshirts and now this. I think in lieu of watching anymore of her testibaloney, I will commence South Park research. :seeya:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: testibaloney :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seeing as I do not have the time to watch or follow this trial except for her(thank you all)I have a question?

Was Jodi asked about the pictures on the camera and what was her answer if so?

She was only active because she wanted to meet a rich husband. Not because she wanted to sell the product and make any $$$ for herself.

she is a parasite that needs a host.

she is an empty vessel.

:what:
seriously...shes taking the stand and talk abou that

WE NEED A BREAK

I'm struck by how she talks about her life like it's a fairy tale. All her boyfriends were true LOVES. All these men, Travis included in her story telling, are falling over themselves to win her.

What did she say? I missed it! I might have been rolling around on floor, laughing at something else she had said.

He wanted to kiss me..
.he was leaning towards me licking his lips....or something like that. Now I need to shower the cooties off.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'm starting to get these swooping feelings in my stomach, little premonitions that this trial may not go the way it should.

Please people, refute my premonition!!! I can;t stomach another casey anthony.

I'm happy I don't have HLN on my economy TV package. Pop psychobabble, how do I live without it.

I can't watch it anymore. It makes me insane. This 5:00 to 7:00 block makes me want to club someone.

Seeing as I do not have the time to watch or follow this trial except for her(thank you all)I have a question?

Was Jodi asked about the pictures on the camera and what was her answer if so?

we're not there yet, shes just now explaining how she met Travos and just right after meeting him and coming home...

Plugging in?

Is that what she calls it now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to get these swooping feelings in my stomach, little premonitions that this trial may not go the way it should.

Please people, refute my premonition!!! I can;t stomach another casey anthony.
I am refuting your premonition:rocker:

hope juan digs up how much she made off of prepaid legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home