Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we're not there yet, shes just now explaining how she met Travos and just right after meeting him and coming home...

Thank You!!!! I was wondering and can't wait to read here what her answer to many questions I have.

Practically every commentator who spoke about this case has said that "there were bits of truth in all of Jodi's lies". This has been obvious in today's testimony, especially. Jodi WANTED. She wanted a good life, a husband, children, a home, financial security, etc. I hope the jury is hearing what I'm hearing - loud and clear despite the softness of Jodi's voice. :moo:

Does she have a Bella Vita tattoo? :floorlaugh:

:banghead:any guesses or over/under on when this testimony is going to end?

there you go! rebuttal witnesses: Chris and Skye Hughs

oh and she feels (ya ready)... UNCOMFORTABLE THERE

So weird that she thinks so highly of herself and is willing to blab her whole life, especially considering that she was a complete and utter loser all the way to meeting Travis. And nevermind that she killed him and reduced her life even lower.

What does she have to be proud of? Ever?

Well hell, what does she have to hide. She was up on the big screen before the world and God in all her who-ha honking glory. :blushing:

I wonder if Sky since burned the dress that JA borrowed?

Did she just refer to Chris and Skye as friends in the present tense? Really?

Darryl is moving back to Monterey, Jodi has new breasts and a Travis guy that makes more money, so she tells Darryl she really wants to start having kids at some point just so Darryl will let her go with some relief.

I am so glad she felt " safe " going to the Hughes house....sheeesh

OK, I see I missed nothing. The Drooooooooooooone continues.

It's the same thing we've heard before with a billion freshly minted details.

If she says she met a woman named Zanny, my brain might not recover.

How long before its over today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold digger-like a hooker, only more conniving.

So weird that she thinks so highly of herself and is willing to blab her whole life, especially considering that she was a complete and utter loser all the way to meeting Travis. And nevermind that she killed him and reduced her life even lower.

What does she have to be proud of? Ever?

It's weird that she thinks people give a ****.

Did Darryl himself say they "broke up" (she wants children, blah, blah) when she got back??

He said that they really didn't start to have issues until the Mormon missionaries starting dropping by. That's when she decided she was "saving herself for marriage". This would be well after the PPL thing.

I'm starting to get these swooping feelings in my stomach, little premonitions that this trial may not go the way it should.

Please people, refute my premonition!!! I can;t stomach another casey anthony.

The jury understands a lot, but probably not sociopaths.
I am placing my faith in Juan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member