Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I'm calling BS on this whole bit of testimony.

She couldn't turn her car around and go home? Seriously was someone holding a gun to her head and making her drive there.

Now I'm annoyed lol

Sooooo, she was abused because she gave Travis bjs during their first two times alone, she went to a hotel to stay with Travis for several days in one hotel room, and it wasn't romantic?

OK, so she goes to meet him in a motel room---is this because she can't say NO?

" Did he attempt to remove your clothing? Were you still uncomfortable with this level of intimacy?'

OH COME ON> She drove hours and hours to meet him at a MOTEL> GMAB.

I think Nurmi had to wake the judge up to tell her what time it was :D

Yippee, done for the day. No court on Thrusday, fyi. good evening peeps!

I cannot believe she just said that! "I did not have high expectations". Heartless.

Trial is wrapping up . . . I missed the last few minutes . . . could not get back on the board!

darn it!

How is it that she's only a rape victim when it comes to Travis but she's fine when she's having anal sex with other men?

IMO think it was JA that found the 'loop hole' (pun intended ;) to the religious aspect of no sex.. poor TA fell for it..

Well, Folks, she was a little more comfortable with it, after the two bj's and they met again, but not too much romance, she didn't have high expectations, and they didn't connect like over the phone..they're undressing though.

No court Thursday? And none Friday either I'm guessing? Ridiculous!

There will be no court on Thursday. I guess the judge feels that they have been overworked and need to recuperate.

Why does she clasp her hands in front of her when the jury enters or exits? Is she a VonTrapp family singer?

Broke up with bf of 4yrs days after meeting TA, has "sexual encounter" with TA week after meeting him felt uncomfortable, second "sexual encounter" a week later, a month later meets TA in a hotel with "sexual encounters expected". AND all this time is uncomfortable about it.

Her memory is starting to fade...I bet she won't recall ***** about June 4th!!!!!!!!!!!! We will NEVER know what really happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe she figured it worked for Travis? Everyone still thinks he was a virgin. She seemed to copy everything about Travis, like quoting Marianne Williamson, traveling, etc.

I think everything she does is "borrowed" from other people. She is void of her own personality.
There's been no testimony from anyone other than Jodi saying they've had sex with Travis - of any variety. But there has been more testimony in regards to Jodi.

Only Jodi has stated Travis was experienced as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro