Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No court Thur or Fri. Prolly won't see cross until next week.

I'm heading out folks. I gonna see if I can find any reruns of 'The Andy Griffith Show' on the tube.

Well, Folks, she was a little more comfortable with it, after the two bj's and they met again, but not too much romance, she didn't have high expectations, and they didn't connect like over the phone..they're undressing though.

When was this trip that they "didn't connect" on? How much longer did she carry on with someone she "didn't connect" with?

Why does she clasp her hands in front of her when the jury enters or exits? Is she a VonTrapp family singer?

Could be she is afraid this is the last time she will get to model her $300 investment. jmo

Phew. Need to stretch my back, think I have become part of the sofa lol. night everyone *advertiser censored*

Well...this testimony this afternoon once again proves I have no life at all.

Remembers stopping to get gas and starbucks on the way home.

What did she order from Starbucks? Did she go in or did she go through the drive-thru?
Did she get a grande or a venti? Whip or no whip? Regular milk or soy?

no court thurs. lets drag this out even longer

And they are dark on Friday too - so we wait till next Monday after Wed is done? I bet the defense will be done with her at 6:29 pm EST Wed.
Which is good and bad. Jury has her stupid story to find sympathy for on the long weekend. Juan has long weekend to prepare the attack that won't offend jury or evoke sympathy for her but will finish her off.

I need Thursday off to recuperate from the trials of Pitiful Pearl and her philandering boyfriend stories.

holy chao! i just realized how clenched my jaw has been for the last hour+... :p

Her memory is starting to fade...I bet she won't recall ***** about June 4th!!!!!!!!!!!! We will NEVER know what really happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe she will say she does not remember what happened. It will be he attacked her and she went into save your butt mode and blacked out the details.

So we're supposed to believe the awkward-hugging, first-kiss reluctant Travis from previous testimony is the same experienced, 'definitely knew what he was doing' Casanova Travis who coerced Jodi into sex she felt uncomfortable with when they barely knew each other's last names?

She has managed to insult just about everyone I can think of. She insulted every poor soul who has ever had to justifiably defend themselves from an attacker. She has insulted Travis over and over. She has insulted Mormons. She has insulted those who tell the truth. She has insulted her mother, her father, every guy she has ever had a relationship with, vampire hunters...

Now she has insulted anyone who has ever had a normally progressive romantic relationship or anyone who has ever enjoyed sex... Who else? I just don't see how the jury could be buying this. IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios