Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: When Jodi said she was a one guy at a time kind of Gal I pictured a long line :floorlaugh: My bad :blushing:

I don't think Sky is to blame. They were both adults. It isn't Sky's "fault" that two consenting adults had sex in her home.

And she did say in the 48 hours show that she was disappointed in Travis' behavior with Jodi. And Chris gave her a "look", IIRC.

Sky is not to blame for Jodi killing Travis nor for Travis having sex with Jodi. MOO.

Wasn't blaming her, just commenting on her helping hook them up

Just had a thought to expand on the feeling something one moment...

At the breakdown of my marriage my ex went into full scale scary stalker mode. For weeks he cyber-stalked me pretending to be people online he obviously wasn't, emailing my friends the 'truth' about me...and also physically stalking. I would go into a store and come out to find him in the parking lot, he'd show up at my house and just stand across the street looking in my window, call at all hours to make sure I was home, etc.

His threats to kill me also amped up. One day, out of sheer exhaustion and frustration, I started screaming at him if he was going to do it to just get on with it already - in public. At the time I meant it. I was so angry, so tired, and just so sick of the threats.

Days, weeks, and months later I processed those feelings. I was able to rationalize that I didn't really mean that, of course, but those emotions were indeed very real and borne from the helplessness and frustration I felt at the time. Further, later I was even able to put into context how dangerous and foolish my actions had been.

But had anyone asked me at the time what I'd meant I would have sworn it was exactly what I'd said. FWIW

I think we all have said things during a time of great hurt or dispair that we normally wouldnt say and once we have time to calm down and look at it more logically we realize what we said was over the top and not meant.

I also was stalked by my ex-husband for almost a year after I left him. I told him one time when I just couldnt take it anymore to go ahead and kill me because he was killing me inside each and everyday anyway.

I did not mean that. I would never want to die and leave my beautiful and much loved children motherless but at the time I was on the brink of an emotional breakdown.

IMO

Re-watching Jodi's testimony on NG. Nurmi is going to have a talk with Jodi tonight, I'll bet.
"Can't you make it sound worse than that?????? Don't you see what I am trying to get you to say?????" Thank God Jodi has no emotional intuition.

Jodi wants to run her own direct, cutting Nurmi out. She says way too much and I see both JM and Flores feverishly writing down notes. One lie the jury might overlook but I think she's into double-digits numbers now. jmo

At least NG seems to have Jodi's dirty little number. Noooo, don't ask "jinxasaurus"!
Also watching NG.

Curious why the women jurors are on the edge of their seats during this testimony......

:waitasec:

Reading all the posts and realizing that there are so many different views and bantering back and forth among viewers truly worries me. If we viewers have such polarizing views, imagine what will go on during deliberations.....and all it takes is 1 out of 12 and a mistrial is declared. True, she has yet to be subject to cross, but "there's one in every crowd." You can convince some of the people some of the time.........etc.

Nancy Grace is asking why the State is allowing all of this in without objection, and she thinks it's because Juan doesn't want to give the impression that he has anything to worry about his own case.

I disagree. When he has objected, he has been overruled. The judge is allowing this in as part of the defense build-up of Jodi's long history of abuse. I think the judge has allowed in way too much, but I think that's the reason Juan has stopped objecting.

One of the defense attorneys today on IS that knows Juan said to wait and see.........he is going to introduce some evidence in his rebuttal that we havent heard about yet.:great:

He said JM has been around Jodi for 4 years and knows what makes her tick. He knew she would be testifying because she loves to be the center of attention. So all this time he has been preparing and this prosecutor is one of the most prepared attorneys Ive ever seen. He doesnt even use notes. Awesome and amazing.

So I cant wait for the bombshell evidence to come forward if we ever get past JA being on her soap box. It may start when Juan begins to cross her just like he did the Law and Order moment with Darryl about the two gas cans she got from him.

imo

did you see the way he shot out of court today??? he has got something planned - i wouldn't be surprised to see fake bobby and vincent and a vampire slayer on his rebuttal defense witness list - you can tell its personal for him - thank god for civil servants like juan martinez!!!!!!!!

Wishbone, we only have Jodi's word that they had sex there. I take it with a huge grain of salt.

That's right. I just find it ironic that the Hughes helped get the affair started and then tried to end it later.

Is anyone keeping a tally on how many times Nancy Grace says "*advertiser censored*"?

[video=youtube;yRYFKcMa_Ek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek[/video]

Man Eater is the song that plays in my head
"Maneater"

She'll only come out at nights
The lean and hungry type
Nothing is new
I've seen her here before
Watching and waiting
Ooh, she's sittin' with you
But her eyes are on the door

So many have paid to see
What you think
You're gettin' for free
The woman is wild
A she-cat tamed
By the purr of a Jaguar
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love
You ain't gonna get too far

(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out boy
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out boy
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater

I wouldn't if I were you
I know what she can do
She's deadly man
Amd she could really rip your world apart
Mind over matter
Ooh, the beauty is there
But a beast is in the heart

(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out boy
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out boy
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater

[Instrumental Interlude]

Ooooooooh
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Here she comes
Watch out boy
She'll chew you up
(Whoa-oh, here she comes
(Watch out) she's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
(She's a maneater)
Ooh, she'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Here she comes, she's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
(Watch out)
She'll only come out at night, ooh-oh
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Here she comes
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
(She's a maneater)
The woman is wild, whoooa
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Here she comes
Watch out boy, watch out boy
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Oh, watch out, watch out
Watch out, watch out
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
(Yeah, yeah) she's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
(She's a maneater)
She's watching and waiting, ooh-oh
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Oh, she's a maneater

Lisa never testified she felt groped or pressured. If you watch her testimony with defense she is uncomfortable. With RM, he permits her to explain what she meant in the email. Young women who have had no experience with men in a situation where there is heavy petting are often not prepared for what is a natural reaction in men. That was her problem. She thought he could control it. He never asked for sex, never pressure her and she admitted that she was the aggressor and he stopped it before it progressed. It's all there but you have to listen to the cross. RM is very fast so it's just a couple of minutes and he gets right to the point. Probably the same amount of time to listen to it as it would be to write a post. It's very interesting. jmo

I HAVE listened to her testimony. But I referring to her email to Travis. Which was written AT THE TIME she felt most ill at ease and compelled to address that discomfort.

Again I say, (again), my gut feeling on this is that she felt like she needed to restate and soften her stance on Travis' behavior in light of his murder and of the passing years.

She OBVIOUSLY had a bad feeling back then. And AGAIN (again) I tell my ELEVEN year old that she is not too young to be believed if she has a bad feeling about someone. I have taught her to get away ASAP from anyone who makes her feel uncomfortable.

Also watching NG.

Curious why the women jurors are on the edge of their seats during this testimony......

:waitasec:

I thought that was a caller who called in and said she was on the edge of her seat watching Jodi.

I would have enjoyed watching paint dry more than the past two days of monotone and boring JA. She even makes sex boring.

IMO

i think napolean was in the car :waitasec:

Oh no! The poor dog watched?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can not be intimate with my pets in the room watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading all the posts and realizing that there are so many different views and bantering back and forth among viewers truly worries me. If we viewers have such polarizing views, imagine what will go on during deliberations.....and all it takes is 1 out of 12 and a mistrial is declared. True, she has yet to be subject to cross, but "there's one in every crowd." You can convince some of the people some of the time.........etc.

I don't know that I've seen anyone state that she's innocent of murder, but I could have missed alot.

I can only speak to myself but I'll give it a shot.

First let me say the demonizing of either JA or TA just doesn't fly with me. TA made moves on women he dated? BFD so did I. So do most males in the heat of the moment. He had sex before marriage which went against his religious principles? So did I and I'm Catholic. I was conflicted just as TA was but I repented and feel forgiven and if that's the worst thing TA did No big deal. In short I feel sympathy for TA because he is a murder victim. All the sex talk means nothing to me as for guilt or innocence.

As for JA, I feel the same "meh" about her re: the sex. I think they were two adults caught up in the lust that comes into play in a lot of budding relationships. If I were a juror all this testimony would be meaningless.

Another thing is I don't see JA as being able to charm the men on the jury. She is not that "hot" or alluring in my eyes.

Having said all that, I will admit it is more difficult for most of us men to see a woman as pure evil unless she has horns growing from her head.

Does that make any sense?

i love your perspective! :great:

Once JM does his Cross most everyone will relax again. Always nerve racking at this stage of trial.

I thought that was a caller who called in and said she was on the edge of her seat watching Jodi.

I would have enjoyed watching paint dry more than the past two days of monotone and boring JA. She even makes sex boring.

IMO

When My 15 year old son was watching for a bit and got board. Roflmao! That's boring!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member