Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not relevant to Jodi being a victim of domestic abuse by Travis.

Symptoms of domestic abuse:

-physically afraid of their partner most of the time
-must ”walk on eggshells” around the partner out of fear of angering them
-believe that they can’t do anything right for their partner
-believe they deserved to be mistreated
-believe they might be crazy
-feels numb and helpless
-lives with partner with an unpredictable temper
-partner has threatened to hurt or kill them
-partner has threatened to commit suicide if they leave
-partner forces them to have sex
-partner destroys your belongings
-partner acts excessively jealous
-partner controls what you do

-partner limits your access to money, the phone, the car
-partner constantly checks up on them
-partner blames them for their abusive behavior
-partner ignores or insults their accomplishments
-partner sees them as property or a sex object rather than a person
-partner treats you badly and embarrasses them in front of friends
-partner yells or humiliates them
-partner criticizes them
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/domestic_violence_abuse_types_signs_causes_effects.htm

Hmm this sounds more like Travis and nothing like Jodi.

At the end of the day this was a horrific brutal senseless Murder. Jodi can talk for the next month (hope not:banghead:) Under cross he will dismantle her inconsistencies and lies. So whats the imminent danger she felt while Travis is showering and Jodi is clothed? He would hang her with soap on a rope :waitasec: It all shows premeditation. Bye Bye Jodi. Soon it will only be the Prison minions. Unless your on Death Row. She is as whack as they come.

I'm sorry but I still think that even an inexperienced 19 year old is still entitled to her "gut" feelings. If whatever is happening is making her uneasy, then she has EVERY right to say so. Just because she is inexperienced doesn't mean she isn't entitled to feel uncomfortable with a sexually charged situation.

My gut is that Lisa was pressured to soften the sentiments in her email out of respect for Travis.

MOO

I actually agree with this. I was trying to find a way to word it lol even at the age of 19 she knows when she uncomfortable. I have children, and since I can remember, I have taught them, 'if you feel uncomfortable, maybe it's because it's not right'. So I don't know why anyone would dismiss her 'feelings', whether they were naive or not. I think it might be more of a 'hindsight' thing for Lisa, and realizing now that it really was not a big deal. But that does not mean that she didn't feel that way when she wrote it. IMO

JMO and I don't want to seem disrespectful in any way to Travis. I do not think it would be out of the realm to believe that Travis could behave one way with a Mormon girl (Lisa),being very respectful; and another way with a girl that is not Mormon (Jodi).

In the end, I really don't think the sex made her kill him.

At the end of the day this was a horrific brutal senseless Murder. Jodi can talk for the next month (hope not:banghead:) Under cross he will dismantle her inconsistencies and lies. So whats the imminent danger she felt while Travis is showering and Jodi is clothed? He would hang her with soap on a rope :waitasec: It all shows premeditation. Bye Bye Jodi. Soon it will only be the Prison minions. Unless your on Death Row. She is as whack as they come.

I don't see how she will get anything less than LWOP

Ok, my brain is addled. Can someone clear this up for me?

When Jodi was talking about Travis meeting her at Starbucks and then they decide to go to a park, what did he do with Napolean? Didn't she say that he had his doggie on a leash with him? Or am I nuts?

Please - do not give her another means of murder . . . she overkilled 3 times already!

OMG. An attorney on JVM said the fact that Jodi didn't graduate from KINDERGARTEN and high school was going to be considered by the jury. Where do they find these panelists?

yea thats starting to make me mad - they tried to hold me back in kindergarten because i was so short - told my mom i wouldn't fit in - needless to say my mom didn't let that happen, and most of my classes ended up being advanced by high school

When Jodi was talking about Travis meeting her at Starbucks and then they decide to go to a park, what did he do with Napolean? Didn't she say that he had his doggie on a leash with him? Or am I nuts?

i think napolean was in the car :waitasec:

Travis Searles on JVM on HLN saying TA referred to JA as a "nymphomaniac" . . she was very aggressive and could not get enough sex . , . .

I don't remember Taylor talking about TA confessing his sexual relations with JA . . . maybe he was the one who said "every (mormon) guy has thought about the semantics of what type of sex is allowed and what is not . . . (?)

this is why I asked about the Hughes' earlier. I have seen a few of his friends that have hinted at knowing. I did just see his friend on JVM right now saying Travis called her a nympho, and this is the first time that I recall that anyone has actually said they knew.

Of course, you are speaking of a different kind of circumstance though. Am I missing something? Rape is not the same as consensual sex which often starts after signals are given between two parties.

I was only responding to that particular comment. I do NOT think that men only behave in a sexually aggressive manner when encouraged by women.

That is all I meant. The comment I responded to was not specific to this case. It was a broad, sweeping statement and frankly, offensive.

"In the email, Diadoni told Alexander she did not want him to text or email her anymore. It says when they were together, they would make out "for too long" and that Diadoni felt Alexander wanted her just for her body. She felt Alexander had a lot of sexual tension, which made her feel used and dirty, the email says.
Diadoni wrote in the lengthy email that she had asked Alexander not to "grab her butt," especially in public, but she did not feel he was really listening to her. She said she also asked him not to talk about sex so much "but he did anyway," and she did not feel like he cared how she felt.
Alexander, according to Diadoni's email, asked for compliments often and did not share the same values that she embraced. She also said he overreacted a lot."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...as-trial-lisa-andrews-diadoni-_n_2584089.html

You referring to the email that she said she wrote less than 24 hours after being told that he was cheating on her and that she was angry? The same email that she said was unfair to Travis?

Please elaborate

I think JA’s testimony was graphic. I wonder what effect it would have on the males. LOL I just noticed you were a guy, perfect! If you were on the jury, and didn't know everything you know, what would you think?

I will still contend that Lisa put it out there because at some point his behavior made her feel "dirty" and uncomfortable.

Remember she sent the email while Travis was alive and as we know, people tend to soften their views on the transgressions of others after those transgressors have died.

There was obviously something there that upset her and God forbid some young man make MY daughter feel that way and she is then pressured into recanting, saying she was just being "immature".

I want her to follow her instincts and not let some backwards thinking mentality impress upon her that she "misremembered" things and that she never actually felt groped or pressured.

:(

Lisa never testified she felt groped or pressured. If you watch her testimony with defense she is uncomfortable. With RM, he permits her to explain what she meant in the email. Young women who have had no experience with men in a situation where there is heavy petting are often not prepared for what is a natural reaction in men. That was her problem. She thought he could control it. He never asked for sex, never pressure her and she admitted that she was the aggressor and he stopped it before it progressed. It's all there but you have to listen to the cross. RM is very fast so it's just a couple of minutes and he gets right to the point. Probably the same amount of time to listen to it as it would be to write a post. It's very interesting. jmo

I've thought from the get-go that Jodi has been the sexual aggressor in her various relationships with men: Nymphomaniac, oversexed, whatever you want to call it. Someone posted a close-up photo of Jodi on one of the discussion threads yesterday that clearly showed a mustache and bearded area below her chin. I recalled testimony from someone during which we heard that Jodi was very strong and boasted "six-pack" abdominal muscles,

I've never heard that Jodi used any type of drugs, but is it possible that she used steroids at some point, or could she have too much testosterone in her system that caused her to be sexually aggressive and seemingly insatiable? Was Jodi in a 'roid-rage when she killed Travis?

He left him in his car A/C on windows rolled up. ~ allegedly

Just had a thought to expand on the feeling something one moment...

At the breakdown of my marriage my ex went into full scale scary stalker mode. For weeks he cyber-stalked me pretending to be people online he obviously wasn't, emailing my friends the 'truth' about me...and also physically stalking. I would go into a store and come out to find him in the parking lot, he'd show up at my house and just stand across the street looking in my window, call at all hours to make sure I was home, etc.

His threats to kill me also amped up. One day, out of sheer exhaustion and frustration, I started screaming at him if he was going to do it to just get on with it already - in public. At the time I meant it. I was so angry, so tired, and just so sick of the threats.

Days, weeks, and months later I processed those feelings. I was able to rationalize that I didn't really mean that, of course, but those emotions were indeed very real and borne from the helplessness and frustration I felt at the time. Further, later I was even able to put into context how dangerous and foolish my actions had been.

But had anyone asked me at the time what I'd meant I would have sworn it was exactly what I'd said. FWIW

At least NG seems to have Jodi's dirty little number. Noooo, don't ask "jinxasaurus"!

Please let us know!

I can only speak to myself but I'll give it a shot.

First let me say the demonizing of either JA or TA just doesn't fly with me. TA made moves on women he dated? BFD so did I. So do most males in the heat of the moment. He had sex before marriage which went against his religious principles? So did I and I'm Catholic. I was conflicted just as TA was but I repented and feel forgiven and if that's the worst thing TA did No big deal. In short I feel sympathy for TA because he is a murder victim. All the sex talk means nothing to me as for guilt or innocence.

As for JA, I feel the same "meh" about her re: the sex. I think they were two adults caught up in the lust that comes into play in a lot of budding relationships. If I were a juror all this testimony would be meaningless.

Another thing is I don't see JA as being able to charm the men on the jury. She is not that "hot" or alluring in my eyes.

Having said all that, I will admit it is more difficult for most of us men to see a woman as pure evil unless she has horns growing from her head.

Does that make any sense?

This is an instruction manual on how to have sex while wearing Mormon temple clothes.
TA had the decency to engage in oral sex while wearing his temple garments.

Maybe TA thought he could still be temple worthy -

Garments are ONE PIECE. they are not divided.
garments are available two-piece or one-piece and in my experience a preference is generational

have rarely seen someone younger than 80 or thereabouts wearing one-piecers, and have rarely seen someone older than 80 or thereabouts wearing two-piecers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3