Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so she would have married him and he didn't want her either, they couldn't pay the mortgage, she started paying with credit cards. she didn't know what her house value was but kept an eye on other properties in the areas which had dropped 100k lower.

Anyone on an iPad? I cannot keep the live coverage going while on this board. Anyone know if there is another way?

Don't think we get a split screen on iPad. I logged onto abc15.com
In Phoenix. It is live and then I switch back and forth from this thread to abc15.com. Seine may know a better way. This works for me. At least I can hear what is going on.

Scary thought... her in the real estate business... having access to people's homes... creeping around and stalking.... yikes....

I watched/listened to the defendant on the stand today ~Part 1~ on In Session with a screaming headache. (Still trying to figure out if listening to Arias gave it to me...or if it was coming anyway. And now waiting for husband to come home with Advils).

Anyhoo...

Excuse my crudeness, but she is still a "one hole wonder" today...with her phony, lying, self serving mouth spewing those innane anecdotes...again!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is keeping us updated of Jodi's testimony.

I just can't listen to the sickly nonsense JA and Nurmi are coming out with, so I appreciate you guys posting it here.

Normal trial watching service will be resumed by me once Juan Martinez steps up.

I don't think my blood pressure nor my ears could take the sort of punishemnt they are dishing out at the moment. :banghead:

Really though, has anyone explained how one camera-drop results in multiple pictures?

The majority of the pics were taken prior to the murder, but there were a few that appear to have been "accidentally" taken while the murder was taking place. It's been speculated that a ceiling shot could have been from the dropped camera, or that the button was accidentally depressed when the attack started. No clear explanation for the shot of her dragging his bloody body across the bathroom floor though, and another shot of the floor/baseboard (auto timer/camera stepped on etc.). All the pics were time stamped, so they more or less have a sequence of the attack times from start (thought to be the ceiling shot) to finish (when she's dragging his bloody body back to the shower).

It apparently landed upside down and got kicked around and somehow the shutter button got depressed a couple more times in the process.

Yes...I think it got kicked or bumped or dragged....probably had a sensitive shutter button.

"disenchanted" with the relationship.........in other words he didn't have as much money as I thought he did.

Okaaaayy thanks. So then if the camera was dropped only once, how did it take more than one picture? Is it a fully automatic assault camera?

I believe I read it had a setting on the camera for automatic and she may have set if off when she dropped the camera. I wonder if she dropped it or if it was hanging around her neck. She may have used her camera strap not wanting her DNA on his. But that's just my thoughts. To me the pictures do not look as if they were taken from the floor level and how would she hang onto the camera and pull him along, too, unless it was hanging from her neck. At some point she probably turned it off. jmo

Notice Jodi talks directly to the jury, uses more hand gestures than her robotic pretrial media reviews.

So she wasn't going to get rich and definitely not with this guy, so she started shopping for husband material?

just wonderin'
fran

I never thought of paying the mortgage with my credit card before! :idea:

:waiting:

She wanted to be married to a man that was financially secure, but she had no education and no stable employment.

Really though, has anyone explained how one camera-drop results in multiple pictures?

I know on my nikon ( he had a sony) there is a mode where you can set it to take a photo every 5,10,15, ect. Sec.,,,i think she may have thought she was turning it off but accedently switched it to that mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria