Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still reeling from Nancy Grace saying *advertiser censored* :what: Nancy please say Oral Sex

:floorlaugh:

I tuned in for just a few minutes, I wish I could have seen my face when I too, was stunned to hear NG saying *advertiser censored* several times! But she's right. Who cares that she gave him a BJ 5 or so years ago.

I really don't think the jury is going to buy her "stories". I know I don't. She is droning on and on and on just like she did in her police interrogation when she told her "I was'nt there lie" and "the ninja lie" and all the little innane anecdotes. She is doing the exact same thing now. And it shows.

So why believe the "I was physically abused by my mommy & daddy and my boyfriend cheated on me and strangled me and I was so upset and he threatened to kill my family, and then my next boyfriend cheated on me and then with Travis he wanted to kiss me and I was oh so uncomfortable receiving and giving oral sex and I just couldn't say no to Travis...."

And the finale of this "show" is going to be "blah blah blah and the simple answer is "he attacked me" and I had to defend myself coz it reminded me of when my momma hit me with a wooden spoon..."

And then when the "abuse expert" comes on he or she will "substantiate" the poor poor Jodi was so so physically abused by that wooden spoon, so foresaken and cheated on by men and Travis sexually abused her and she was so battered and he made her pose for naked pictures....blah blah...so she just had to stab him 29 times and slash his throat and shoot him in the face...

So what if he used her for sex. So what if she was his "dirty little secret". You don't go around killing someone. You put on your little girl panties (or little boy underwear) keep a stiff upper lip and move on..

OK. Rant over.

ITA, completely,I do think he used her for sex but was terribly conflicted about it and while that sucked for her ,it's no reason to kill someone....
I'm just saying that BritsKate statement that she believes Jodi is a psychopath and used sex as a manipulative tool is a totally different statement than the post that generalises that if someone,anyone is a "hoe" (having sex in exchange for money or having multiple partners?) deserves to be mistreated.

@ floating - i just can't tell you how moved and touched i am by your story - its hard to say more than other posters eloquent responses and advice - but it just gave me a glimpse of your incredible strength against such odds and you should be so proud as it seems you not only overcame, buy also conquered - and i do agree that you should write a book, you do have a gift - and i will be the first one to buy it!

so the only real advice i can give you is concerning your health - "of course, I am recovering from a severe, chronic, systemic bacterial infection which affected (among other things) my short-term memory; point is, I don't like to leave the house much now anyway. I don't need any sympathy: the house is wonderful, my husband is a miracle, and while I am not well yet, this is my secret paradise."

i have to been in your situation mine caused the combo chemo and bacterial staff infection where i was on my way to complete septic shock last year and had to spend 2 months in the hospital and another 4 months on an antibiotic iv at home and i do know just how horribly frustrating the loss of your short term memory can be (examples: having to go at least 5 times to the fridge b4 i could remember what i was suppose to be getting, trying to find normal every day words that would disappear b4 they could make it to my mouth and covering my house w. post of things that i needed to do on a daily basis, even to eat) - and i want to tell you - it does get better!

in my research i found that one thing that can help you to speed up the recovery of short term memory loss because of these situations quickly is caffeine amazingly enuff - and i realized that i had stop drinking caffeine (not on purpose - just because of being so sick)

and you don't have to drink inordinate amounts - i just started drinking a just a couple of cups of coffee a day, along w/ the very occasional soda or iced tea - and it is really working - i went from just barley getting my short term memory back to being able to see striking progress every day - and i am almost back normal

i don't know if this helps at all - but i just wanted to let you know that even though at times you don't think you will ever be back to normal - it does get better w/ time and a little caffeine - it really does work - and then one day you will wake up and realize that you only had to go to the fridge once and you can start to feel that burden just lift from your shoulders - i can tell you that you do have a bright and shiny light at the end of this tunnel :)

- giant internet hug coming your way :) -

Originally Posted by LotusPawprint
I'd like to play the game Vinnie P plays with his guests on HLN each afternoon:

Give me one word to describe JA's testimony this afternoon.

A noose.

Fiction
:banghead:

i didn't even watch day 2 of her fairytale telling,just caught up on here and i could tell i'd be bored to death.

is that the defence strategy? to bore the jury to death??

so when do we expect cross to begin? i am SO looking forward to that,he is going to have a field day with her

sort of OT,but again during her testimony today I feel like some stuff she just makes up right then and there without being scripted,like for example all of a sudden D.B. was an alcoholic ( because he drank a whole six pack,lol?),but he quickly became sober or otherwise she wouldn't have bought a house with him.....

i hate to think how she would have described me 2/3 years ago. we live in binge drinking society here and i could easily polish off a bottle of vodka,4/5 beers and countless shots on one night out,not an alcoholic just liked to let my hair down :great:

I just don't understand her testimony. Okay, she had other boyfriends that she didn't kill, but why did she kill TA. How is she going to explain the gun? the knife? the camera? shower pics? her lies to LE? this overkill is not domestic violence. What do you think is the REAL reason she killed TA? I keep coming back to the old saying " If I can't have him, nobody will." mixed with a bit of anger over being rejected by him. I do think the Cancun trip was the trigger factor. :moo:

I was reading an article earlier that said bc she doesn't have a criminal history it'll be real hard to get the DP to stick!

Did you see one of her interviews where she says she would actually prefer the DP because she doesn't want to spend her life in prison?? That will be my comfort if the jurors won't give her death. Then again, my thoughts on JA getting life are that she will kill herself in there at some point just like the craigslist killer and the guy that killed the women from match(dot)com did. COWARDS. Cowards who still feel they are above the law and everyone else.

actually none of the women on death row here had criminal histories before either.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ITA, completely,I do think he used her for sex but was terribly conflicted about it and while that sucked for her ,it's no reason to kill someone....

snipped post

ITA. I think he held her somewhat responsible for his conflict which led to his mistreatment of her, which of course, she may have viewed as abuse in the emotional sense. I wonder if she sits up on the stand feeling she truly was abused by TA........doesn't matter if it was physical, mental, or emotional.

Not sure what her point was to bring into testimony that DB had alcohol problems. First she admitted to having sex with DB prior to their first date. Later she states there was no sexual activity that they just worked together and they did not have sex unti they went on their first date. So that is inconsistent.

Jodi claims she and DB stopped having sex when they broke up. She then said they broke up on Thursday and she had sex with Travis on Saturday. To me Darryl's testimony was that they stopped having sex months before she went to the convention. I would think a man would know that. Plus she was still living with the man, tells him "okay we're done" specifically so she could jump onto Travis. I hope the jury sees her for what she is. Something better came along and she was "out of the gate." She certainly wasted no time.

I think the reason she will not admit she was aware of the Mormon religion was to excuse her behavior. She describes him as pursuing her but we can see she was actively pursuing him big time. Darryl wasn't pulling his weight it was time to move on. Love had nothing to do with it. Jodi makes it clear she has no idea what love really is.

And, IMO, the reason they bought the house was not for her to break into the real estate market, Darryl said the plans were not to "flip" the house as Jodi slipped in her tetimony. I believe Darryl wanted to house so his son could come live with him. Even Jodi mentioned that. She makes the house sound as if it was all her idea. She's working for a pizza restaurant and she had plans to buy DB out, right.

Not sure what her point was to bring into testimony that DB had alcohol problems. First she admitted to having sex with DB prior to their first date. Later she states there was no sexual activity that they just worked together and they did not have sex unti they went on their first date. So that is inconsistent.

Jodi claims she and DB stopped having sex when they broke up. She then said they broke up on Thursday and she had sex with Travis on Saturday. To me Darryl's testimony was that they stopped having sex months before she went to the convention. I would think a man would know that. Plus she was still living with the man, tells him "okay we're done" specifically so she could jump onto Travis. I hope the jury sees her for what she is. Something better came along and she was "out of the gate." She certainly wasted no time.

I think the reason she will not admit she was aware of the Mormon religion was to excuse her behavior. She describes him as pursuing her but we can see she was actively pursuing him big time. Darryl wasn't pulling his weight it was time to move on. Love had nothing to do with it. Jodi makes it clear she has no idea what love really is.

And, IMO, the reason they bought the house was not for her to break into the real estate market, Darryl said the plans were not to "flip" the house as Jodi slipped in her tetimony. I believe Darryl wanted to house so his son could come live with him. Even Jodi mentioned that. She makes the house sound as if it was all her idea. She's working for a pizza restaurant and she had plans to buy DB out, right.

Darryl, another one of her victims!!!!! good thing he didnt reject her!!!!! moo

o/t Starting in August there will be no more mail delivery on Saturdays.

Oh my goodness you were busy little beavers last night!

Have we heard any juror questions yet on her testimony?

TIA

Perhaps Travis had JA perform oral sex to get her to STFU...

Diabolical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members