Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say the photos that were on the camera in the washer were intended to expose him. They may have been deleted by Travis before he went into the shower and so she was forced to take more...the photos of him in the shower. She probably told him that she was going to expose him and what they had been doing all along to his friends and the church and he was to the point to where he simply had no fight left.. and he just didn't care anymore *(thus the look on his face in the last picture of him alive)* He may have attempted to grab the camera, causing it to fall to the floor and she perceived it has an attack on her... I wonder if she will tell all.. the whole ugly, bloody truth?

I often wonder if that look in the shower was him just giving up....I also think she was going to expose him in some sort

Sarcasm? I think everyone here would take a job at the Denny's (where you actually get to go home) than spend the rest of their life in prison.

Don't mean to sound argumentative eileenhawkeye but IMO Jodi has a deep seated allergic reaction to work. I think she demands to be taken care of. If not by a man then by society.

how many showers in one day can I take?????????? :blushing:

We should all get waterproof protectors for our iPads, laptops, etc. and just stay in the shower during the remainder of the testimony.

OT - Mark OMara on IS -
I have a feeling there is going to be many different opinions on this case when comes time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus