Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having such a hard time with the 'Travis as big user' theme by Nurmi.

Do guys that are using girls call them almost everyday (I don't care what time of day or night it is)? During those almost daily conversations do guys who are 'users' talk to them about life, sex, spirituality, their future, and a myriad of other topics, FOR HOURS?

Do guys that are 'using' a girl invite them to their homes, and their friends homes for parties and special occasions? Introduce these girls to their friends and colleagues?

Do guys that are 'using' girls take them on vacations... sell them their car... or help them out with extra cash by having them clean their house or let them stay at their house to help them save money?

Travis introduced her to his grandma that raised him... is that what a 'user' does?

Give me a break!

Does a 'user/abuser' talk to the girl about aiming higher to reach their full potential? That is THE most ridiculous thing I have heard so far.

Guys that are not interested in a girl DO NOT SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON THEM.

If Nurmi thinks the jury is going to buy this crap then he is just as um... unintelligent as his lying, murdering client.

ETA changed from 'here' to Nurmi, I didn't word it well- I didn't mean 'here' at WS! :)

Speaking for myself, I would take a LWOP deal, before I would tell every detail of every sexual encounter I ever had, in front of my mother and the whole country, on national tv.
Can prison life be that much worse than working at Denny's? AND she already has a girlfriend.

Sarcasm? I think everyone here would take a job at the Denny's (where you actually get to go home) than spend the rest of their life in prison.

What I find interesting about this is that it seems Travis was never really into her. (again, assuming some truth in Jodi's testimony). I always assumed that Travis was initially really taken by her and wanted a relationship with her, but maybe he never did.

Basically Jodi chased him from the get-go and offered sexual encounters to keep him in her life.

So where's the abuse?

I was thinking this too! It really sounds like nothing more than a 'booty call'. But yet we have seen some of his friends, including the Hughes', talk about them as a couple and how they thought she might even be the 'one' for Travis. So I wonder when that was? that they seen them together as a 'couple'. From what we have heard, according to Jodi, she is still a dirty little secret.

I have not been able to read and keep up (been doin other things) . . . .

please forgive if this has already been brought up . . . .

were those 2 pictures of TA's erection sent on 11/11 from TA to JA (according to JA) . . . were those 2 pictures the ones that we had such a long debate over whether or not that was a "caucasion chubby" (for lack of better words) ?

She's NOT doing any favors to REAL abuse victims.
JMHO

I think this is what upsets me the most about this trial. She is making a mockery out of REAL DV victims. Somewhere there is woman/or man being battered and sexually abused and hearing about JA will make her/him second guess getting help for fear of being seen/thought to be a liar.

I have known REAL victims of DV and they are much more reluctant to talk about it because of the self shame they feel. JA has no trouble what so ever spouting off about her sex-capades with TA!

Devils advocate here....Lets pretend that everything she is saying on the stand is true and remember we do not know how much the jury knows about this case so they could be believing her, because if you know nothing she sounds pretty believable. She makes it sound as if Travis may have used her for sex and had little else use for her and yes she continued to go back to him for more, which is also not that far fetched. I have seen many people, including myself, (much younger) let someone "use" them and give in to something that does not feel quite right but so "in love" you would do anything but NOTHING she has said or can say as far as I am concerned can justify 29 stab wounds. throat slashing and shooting him in the face. To me the throat slash is something that I can not get passed and I do not think the jury will be able to either. HOwever, I think all these day of hunamizing her on the stand may save her life but I think she will definitely be found guilty of 1st degree murder

I'll take the bait. If in our fantasy world we imagine that what she is saying is true, she was really used by him. Here is a list of appropriate remedies for that kind of man:

1. Replace the shampoo bottle content in the shower with Nair or Neet
2. Leave a positive/pregnant stick with blue in his bathroom trash and leave and don't take his calls.
3. Super glue his contact lenses to the bathroom mirror
4. In the days of no unlimited calling, call Time, in Japan and leave it off the hook, and go home.

(notice none of the remedies include 25 caliber weapons and knives)

SORRY HAD to...
"YOU "spin me right round"
http://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU
LYRICS
If I, I get to know your name
And I, could trace your private number, baby

All I know is that to me
You look like you're lots of fun
Open up your loving arms
I want some, want some

I set my sights on you (and no one else will do)...

The case is on the side cover of People Magazine this week, with a picture of Jodi. The headline is: Victim or Killer? The Mormon Murder Trial. I didn't know "Mormon Murder Trial" was what they are calling the case.

It's disgusting! Mormonism isn't on trial, Jodi is. Consensual sex isn't on trial either... Jodi is. The trial is about the cold blooded premeditated slaughter of an unarmed man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking for myself, I would take a LWOP deal, before I would tell every detail of every sexual encounter I ever had, in front of my mother and the whole country, on national tv.
Can prison life be that much worse than working at Denny's? AND she already has a girlfriend.
Psychopaths receive enjoyment from causing pain to others. She embarrassed her family forever on tv.

What I find interesting about this is that it seems Travis was never really into her. (again, assuming some truth in Jodi's testimony). I always assumed that Travis was initially really taken by her and wanted a relationship with her, but maybe he never did.

Basically Jodi chased him from the get-go and offered sexual encounters to keep him in her life.

So where's the abuse?

I'm thinking the DT will bring in an expert to say the abuse started when JA was 7. What happened to her in her childhood made her "latch" onto people etc. so she stayed in an abusive relationship with TA because that's what she knew relationships to be from her childhood, or something to that effect. idk

I"ve been trying to put my finger on it for who JA reminds me of and finally it came to me...Andrea Yates...seriously with those glasses and hair and just that "look"

I had to stop listening.

It's depressing.

She has not said one good thing about anyone. If this experience was so doom-fully, gloom-fully, horrible, why would you ever continue to see the person? Abuse victim, that's nonsense.

You know, you're correct. She has trashed everyone in her life so far. She's always the victim. She will always be the victim. That will never change.

She has no idea about boundary's. She is always claiming about the trust for knowing each others passwords and private things, yet claims they shared them because of trust issues. Do any of y'all see Travis letting Jodi have any thing that private of his?

:not snarky:
......and this bias is precisely why I have never posted "verified psychiatric mental health nurse" underneath my screen name on Websleuths. A percentage of our population is mentally unhealthy. In my professional opinion, psych nurses are not over-represented in that sample.

Dr. Drew is charismatic (apparently to some). IMO, this is why he is allowed to play psychiatrist on HLN. I would prefer that George Clooney be allowed to play psychiatrist on HLN, but I don't get to make those decisions. lol

I started watching Dr. Drew on MTV way back when my daughter was in high school I think... She "made" me watch it with her, lol, so she could watch it in the living room, bigger TV! I gladly shared as much time with her as possible. :)

But I digress.... I had always thought Dr. Drew was a mental health expert all theses years, erroneously as I now am learning from the forum. Ya'll educate me more every day... Thanks! :)

In the process of opening a new thread. So be ready to jump over when I have a link for you!

:seeya:
fran

OK, I have to ask. Why would TA withdraw from her anus to ejaculate?

If this is an inappropriate question, you won't hurt my feelings by deleting it.

Men like to ejaculate "on" a woman rather than "in" so they can see it. It's often a big turn on for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth