DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the judge called him Mr. Dutcher

:blushing:
11l0s4i.png

Wow. Look at the faces of Det Flores, JM, and the sheriff's rep....they are thinking she is a freak!

I can assure anyone that the LDS do NOT say oral and anal sex is ok. It is as much a no-no as vaginal sex. I don't think he initiated anything with her, I think she did the initiating and it did not get the marriage proposal that she expected. She is so traumatized that her voice is the same monotone as always. Yeah she did all the initiating.

OK, I have to ask. Why would TA withdraw from her anus to ejaculate?

If this is an inappropriate question, you won't hurt my feelings by deleting it.

According to her, she eventually asked him to stop because it hurt. At least that's what I understood. I noticed that she is careful in not slamming him full on as in saying he didn't rape me but inferring that in her mind he did. This took a lot of practice. I wonder how long it took them to drum into her head that a full on assault of TA would not be good.

I'm curious how she remembers every single moment. She recalls him grabbing her butt?

She's been in jail for a long time. She has had nothing but time to think about this day... and what she would say when given the chance. She's probably taken lots of notes and imagined lots of scenarios in her head leading up to trial... and she LOVES to talk. Boy, does she love to talk!

Unfortunately, with the way this is going with the pictures texted to her supposedly, her poor, abused act on the stand and her words (for what they are worth), I can see exactly where this is going to go on the day of his murder.

I literally pray to God Juan can turn this around on cross.

I am just sickened by this.

According to IS, the jury was looking everywhere except at the penis pics being displayed all over the courtroom during the anal sex testimony.

:waitasec: I hope they are getting sick and tired of seeing these types of pics !

:please: Oh I hope so ...

:please: Oh I hope they truly understand that everything out of JA's mouth is BS !

:seeya:

I turned off the TV and took a short break to try and accomplish a few small chores.

Apologies if someone has already mentioned this: I'm afraid that today's session will conclude with the "phone sex" recording and that this will be what the jury is left with for the long weekend break. :moo:

She was still living in the house with DB right up til the time when she was baptized. I'm willing to bet that she used DB as practice for the back door sex with Travis. DB admitted to only having that kind of sex with her once. It makes sense that it was probably her 'practice run' for having it with TA because after all she had been living with him for years. Who better to have a test run with...
Sorry I cant bring myself to use the other words. :blushing:

I believe he testified to anal sex twice :blushing:

She said she did not talk about her sex life with anyone....she was discreet. Don't most women talk to their GIRL friends about sex? Did she have any actual friends that were girls? Most of the friends that are women either worked with her or were TA's friends weren't they? So who would she talk to anyway?

All that Jodi has established, even if we take her testimony as true, is that she willingly engaged in a sexual relationship with a guy who was not interested in having a real relationship with her. Not once has she indicated that Travis pressured her or force her or did anything other than what she was willing to do -- and willing to go out of her way to do.

According to her, she eventually asked him to stop because it hurt. At least that's what I understood. I noticed that she is careful in not slamming him full on as in saying he didn't rape me but inferring that in her mind he did. This took a lot of practice. I wonder how long it took them to drum into her head that a full on assault of TA would not be good.

Umm, so lemme see if I have this right. She says "stop". He withdraws and ejaculates "somewhere on" her? What timing.

Jurors exiting the courtroom for the noon break
29ggyom.png

Jurors gone .. time to stare at Travis' family
2814vhl.png

Leaving the witness stand
343kw37.png

Nurmi responding to the hearsay objection re: Deanna Reid
24den2h.png

Nurmi still responding to the hearsay objection re: Deanna Reid
mv1zrk.png

So I mostly listened this morning rather than watch/listen, I have to say, this sounds more like a booty call than anything else. What I find interesting is that sometimes she is saying that she enjoyed it, and she was ok with it... so how is that abuse? It sounded like Nurmi tried to backtrack a few times to try and get different answers, or try to emphasis any little bit that she said she didn't like (hope that makes sense lol) She's not always sticking to the plan. I can't believe how long this is taking! I have missed bits and pieces today, so will have to go back and listen tonight!

What is the rationale for dressing her completely in black? Oh, wait. She had a green shirt on. Ew.

Exclusive to Jodi = I broke up Travis and Lisa
Anal Sex=Vow of Chastity!!!
I don't typically talk about my sex life with people!!! ( No just show off photographs)

I still say the photos that were on the camera in the washer were intended to expose him. They may have been deleted by Travis before he went into the shower and so she was forced to take more...the photos of him in the shower. She probably told him that she was going to expose him and what they had been doing all along to his friends and the church and he was to the point to where he simply had no fight left.. and he just didn't care anymore *(thus the look on his face in the last picture of him alive)* He may have attempted to grab the camera, causing it to fall to the floor and she perceived it has an attack on her... I wonder if she will tell all.. the whole ugly, bloody truth?

Unfortunately, with the way this is going with the pictures texted to her supposedly, her poor, abused act on the stand and her words (for what they are worth), I can see exactly where this is going to go on the day of his murder.

I literally pray to God Juan can turn this around on cross.

I am just sickened by this.

Yeah, like spin her around? :floorlaugh:

I never thought I would detest a defence attorney, their strategy, or their client, as much as Baez.

Boy, was I wrong!!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member