Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is really upsetting is she can be totally lying about Travis having sex with her after the babtism and for that matter any of the other times.

We can give her the benefit of the doubt that they probably had anal sex a few times, but she could be totally lying about how many times and then throwing n the details about sex right after babtism to piss off the jurors and get them mad at travis.

It is sickening because Travis cannot testify on his behalf to counter this BS.

What's interesting is that according to TA's friends, he had them along on trips sort of as chaparones. Yes she keeps ending up ALONE with TA somehow.

doesn't compute for me.

JMHO
fran

I don't think so either. And I don't think that the sexual relationship they had was as ongoing and as often as she is now claiming.

I honestly think that Travis hesitated at first because alarm bells WERE going off in his head about if he should even consider having a relationship with Jodi. I think those few days he didn't call her back was evidence that he was ashamed of the relationship that Jodi wanted to have with him.

I totally agree and think that certain events she describes NEVER happened with Travis.

I also feel many of the photos were taken without his knowledge and not a sex photo shoot that he was aware of. Even the shower pics appear as if she were hiding and taking some of them - maybe while staging the knife and gun by the tub out of sight.

:please: JURY DO THE RIGHT THING AND PLEASE BE SMART!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I love him all the more now! I love him, I love her, I love their baby. Thank for you this as I needed that bright ray of sunshine in this day. Ok off to do my hair and makeup and get outta here. :seeya:

I love her too! She is inspirational in so many ways.

What is infuriating to me is how these talking heads talk about this as if it's THE TRUTH. Listen, she's a KNOWN LIAR. That's been established. My suspicion is you basically flip everything she's said. She was trying and trying desperately to keep him so she kept playing the sex card and upping the ante to KEEP HIM. It was HER giving him permission saying she bets that anal and oral sex are ok so they can do that. It all makes her *special* to him in her mind.

This is not "*advertiser censored* shaming" . This is pointing out her pathology and how she can and can't be trusted and her desperation to keep him and to me that's how this testimony fits. She moved to HIM, she stalked hIM, she drove 1000 miles to kill HIM.

Oh I'm ready for you tonite Dr. Drew. Oh yes I am.

Are you sure you and jm are not supper heros,,i think you may be

Partly right. Its a security risk to have her in judge's chambers. Suggested instead of clearing the courtroom the parties involved (judge, DT, PT, JA) could move into the secure room (where JA enters court).

But can't the sheriff just go back to chambers with them and use the "shocker belt" on her if she does something bad?

Crying now?!?!?! She said she killed him, and showed NO emotion. And now she's crying at the penis pics?? Freaky.

If Jodi found penis pictures so disturbing - WHY didn't she delete these photos immediately? That's what most females would do - delete the photos; and then demand that the boyfriend NEVER send such photes again! MOO

I have seen victims of sexual abuse and rape testify. Not even close, baby. Not even close.

I watched an 8 year old girl testify on the stand about the abuse she suffered from her mother's live-in boyfriend. Everybody believed her and she did not have that stupid jodi arias I'm trying to look embarrassed look on her face at all. jodi is such a bad actress and such a liar.

I wish the family could sue her for these lies and take her ebay $ away.

who is the hot guy talking?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I believe the judge called him Mr. Dutcher

:blushing:
11l0s4i.png

She was caught stealing pens and hiding them but i dont know what else. moo

WOW. I didnt know that JA was caught steaing pens. Evidence of her evilness and willing to go against rules.

Oh, it hurt.

Did it hurt when you had anal sex with Darryl, Ms. Arias?

Oh for the love of G-D! She wasn't a virgin. I am NOT buying the crap she selling.

She kept going back for more. Battered woman my behind!

Dont forget the bottle of ky jelly and receipt juan kept showing!!!!!! :great: I wonder if hes gonna rip that ky jelly that she bought out of a bag and throw it at her?

I sure hope that a doctor gets on the stand and says that with only knowing a guy for 4 months, JA anus would not look like it does...........
Come on from the ugly photo, she is 'well used' IMO.........
We need to hear a doc's professional opinion and BTW who poses for
a photo like that if they aren't proud of it???

Not surprising but scary nonetheless. I see it as a means of self-medicating, or attempting to. (Same reason so many become drug and alcohol dependent.) My husband is a mental health nurse and several colleagues have had, or appear to have, some pretty severe issues all their own from what I understand. From drug dependency to personality disorder. :what:

:not snarky:
......and this bias is precisely why I have never posted "verified psychiatric mental health nurse" underneath my screen name on Websleuths. A percentage of our population is mentally unhealthy. In my professional opinion, psych nurses are not over-represented in that sample.

Dr. Drew is charismatic (apparently to some). IMO, this is why he is allowed to play psychiatrist on HLN. I would prefer that George Clooney be allowed to play psychiatrist on HLN, but I don't get to make those decisions. lol

:what:
Sure did, Good Lord, anal sex on the day of her baptism!

Is NOTHING sacred with that woman? At least we got to hear that she DID have the ability to use the word "No".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth