Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and DH are not affectionate at Sizzler. Especially with all the kids and families sitting around.

Kissing, petting, butt patting, would not be appropriate behaviour at a family restaurant. But maybe that's just me (being of the older generation). My mama taught me a woman should be modest in public :)

Ha! And nothing screams "let's be affectionate" like a salad bar sneeze-guard.

Can anyone explain to me why the jury cannot know she is in jail and has been for 4 years?

Because to see her as an "inmate" could color their perception of her.

What is infuriating to me is how these talking heads talk about this as if it's THE TRUTH. Listen, she's a KNOWN LIAR. That's been established. My suspicion is you basically flip everything she's said. She was trying and trying desperately to keep him so she kept playing the sex card and upping the ante to KEEP HIM. It was HER giving him permission saying she bets that anal and oral sex are ok so they can do that. It all makes her *special* to him in her mind.

This is not "*advertiser censored* shaming" . This is pointing out her pathology and how she can and can't be trusted and her desperation to keep him and to me that's how this testimony fits. She moved to HIM, she stalked hIM, she drove 1000 miles to kill HIM.

Oh I'm ready for you tonite Dr. Drew. Oh yes I am.

She tries to present herself as intelligent, her word/verbal skills. She testifies that the book of Mormon was discussed and she read it extensively herself yet she somehow skipped over the chastity section. Sorry but anyone, especially a person in the 20's is going to those pages immediately. Not zero in on the no coffee. What a load of crap.

What is really upsetting is she can be totally lying about Travis having sex with her after the babtism and for that matter any of the other times.

We can give her the benefit of the doubt that they probably had anal sex a few times, but she could be totally lying about how many times and then throwing n the details about sex right after babtism to piss off the jurors and get them mad at travis.

It is sickening because Travis cannot testify on his behalf to counter this BS.

They were arguing about the security of the courtroom when they go to the Judges chambers. The Sheriff's stance is thats not allowed for any inmate (I think) and they want the people in the courtroom to go to another secured area during that time.

Someone else get what was going on?

Partly right. Its a security risk to have her in judge's chambers. Suggested instead of clearing the courtroom the parties involved (judge, DT, PT, JA) could move into the secure room (where JA enters court).

Can someone point me to information about the makeup of the jury? Do we know anything about them other than their gender?

I wasn't on the threads until the trial started so missed jury selection.

Thanks in advance.

I believe he is married to or engaged to Jennifer Hudson.

OMG! I love him all the more now! I love him, I love her, I love their baby. Thank for you this as I needed that bright ray of sunshine in this day. Ok off to do my hair and makeup and get outta here. :seeya:

Huh??? Re the security risk/concern----has JA attacked someone in jail or tried to escape sometime in the past? I caught something about 'sealed records'?

She was caught stealing pens and hiding them but i dont know what else. moo

idk much but I can verify that JA is a foodie. She remembers every place she ate going back years. I can't remember where I ate 2 weeks ago!

Anyone else feeling like they are experiencing a very long, multiple day, excruciatingly painful, forced sex act that JA described today? :eek:hwow: :bang:

Dt just dont get what the is being said,,the concern about a sercure area is for ja safty,,they are not worried about her trying to excape,,they are worried about someone getting in and killing her if its in a unsecured area

IF one decides on a particular faith.. and makes the conscious decision to become a member of one 'said faith' (whichever it may be) It would seem she would research what it accepted of 'said faith' and the 'laws' governing such faith. I find it totally unacceptable that she would not at least 'Google' The Law of Chastity. Trusting TA as she said is one thing but making a life long decision, (and forgive me) but something as serious as being baptized (especially into the Mormon faith) warrants a little research. I say this because from the very start, JA was made aware that TA was a Mormon and took it very seriously. She also stated in the conversations they had included discussion about his religion. Her saying that she did NOT know about the Law of Chastity seems hard to believe.

She had feelings for TA.. ok. She wanted to make him 'happy... ok She didnt want to tell him no, because, she didn't want to lose him... ok. ALL believable. But seriously... she doesn't need to insult our (or the jury's) intelligence.

Oh, it hurt.

Did it hurt when you had anal sex with Darryl, Ms. Arias?

Oh for the love of G-D! She wasn't a virgin. I am NOT buying the crap she selling.

She kept going back for more. Battered woman my behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth