Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Beth K's FB page - -

Her posting about the jury's reaction when Jodi graphically described anal sex shortly after her baptism:

it "varied" - "some looked at her, some looked down, some looked straight ahead, some looked up..."

OK, I have to ask. Why would TA withdraw from her anus to ejaculate?

If this is an inappropriate question, you won't hurt my feelings by deleting it.

According to IS, the jury was looking everywhere except at the penis pics being displayed all over the courtroom during the anal sex testimony.

Where's the proof that those penis photos came from Travis?

Her posting about the jury's reaction when Jodi graphically described anal sex shortly after her baptism:

it "varied" - "some looked at her, some looked down, some looked straight ahead, some looked up..."

...and all of them barfed in their mouth a little

If Jodi found penis pictures so disturbing - WHY didn't she delete these photos immediately? That's what most females would do - delete the photos; and then demand that the boyfriend NEVER send such photes again! MOO

This is if a boyfriend sent them. I believe .02% of what Jodi Arias says. I even doubt that how she insists on pronouncing her last name is true.

If I was a juror I would be looking right at her just to watch her reaction. Her reactions seem "off" though to me. But I bring my own biases in my viewing of her reactions and I think she is guilty. So that colors my view.

I had to stop listening.

It's depressing.

She has not said one good thing about anyone. If this experience was so doom-fully, gloom-fully, horrible, why would you ever continue to see the person? Abuse victim, that's nonsense.

I believe the judge called him Mr. Dutcher

:blushing:
11l0s4i.png

Well HULLO Mr. Dutcher!:blushing:

OK, I have to ask. Why would TA withdraw from her anus to ejaculate?

If this is an inappropriate question, you won't hurt my feelings by deleting it.

According to JA, he pulled out when she said "no."

Listening to Wendy Walsh on Vinnie's show. She's saying that women are being coerced to have sex without a real relationship and being coerced to act out *advertiser censored* that guys are watching.

I'm sorry but that is such a crock, unless we're talking about a true rape situation. It is every woman's (and man's) responsibility to establish their own boundaries and determine their own preferences and values. Willingly (even reluctantly or shamedly) crossing your own boundaries is not coercion.

Just popping in! This may have already been asked and answered, but didn't DB already testify that he had anal sex with JA? Then why was she having such a hard time with having it with TA?!!!!! Can we say LIAR?!!!!

She was still living in the house with DB right up til the time when she was baptized. I'm willing to bet that she used DB as practice for the back door sex with Travis. DB admitted to only having that kind of sex with her once. It makes sense that it was probably her 'practice run' for having it with TA because after all she had been living with him for years. Who better to have a test run with...
Sorry I cant bring myself to use the other words. :blushing:

Oh, it hurt.

Did it hurt when you had anal sex with Darryl, Ms. Arias?

Oh for the love of G-D! She wasn't a virgin. I am NOT buying the crap she selling.

She kept going back for more. Battered woman my behind!

BWAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(Sorry, that last sentence cracks me up!)

Maybe to photograph that also.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I watched an 8 year old girl testify on the stand about the abuse she suffered from her mother's live-in boyfriend. Everybody believed her and she did not have that stupid jodi arias I'm trying to look embarrassed look on her face at all. jodi is such a bad actress and such a liar.

I wish the family could sue her for these lies and take her ebay $ away.

I agree and she thinks she's so smooth. She even tries to act as though it pains her to speak badly of Travis. So full of chit.

According to IS, the jury was looking everywhere except at the penis pics being displayed all over the courtroom during the anal sex testimony.

That leads me to believe that they sympathize with him, and want to protect his privacy. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor