Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devils advocate here....Lets pretend that everything she is saying on the stand is true and remember we do not know how much the jury knows about this case so they could be believing her, because if you know nothing she sounds pretty believable. She makes it sound as if Travis may have used her for sex and had little else use for her and yes she continued to go back to him for more, which is also not that far fetched. I have seen many people, including myself, (much younger) let someone "use" them and give in to something that does not feel quite right but so "in love" you would do anything but NOTHING she has said or can say as far as I am concerned can justify 29 stab wounds. throat slashing and shooting him in the face. To me the throat slash is something that I can not get passed and I do not think the jury will be able to either. HOwever, I think all these day of humanizing her on the stand may save her life but I think she will definitely be found guilty of 1st degree murder

She's been in jail for a long time. She has had nothing but time to think about this day... and what she would say when given the chance. She's probably taken lots of notes and imagined lots of scenarios in her head leading up to trial... and she LOVES to talk. Boy, does she love to talk!

Exactly. She had from the 2008 Ninja story/lie to 2010 when she came out with the self-defense story/lie and up to now to 24/7 concoct this crap.

And he seemingly used her for sex but that does not give anyone a right to butcher someone coz they don't want you to be their girlfriend ro want to marry you or chooses to take someone else to Mexico.

You were used for sex, Jodi. Get over it. Gos straight to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars!!!

According to her, she eventually asked him to stop because it hurt. At least that's what I understood. I noticed that she is careful in not slamming him full on as in saying he didn't rape me but inferring that in her mind he did. This took a lot of practice. I wonder how long it took them to drum into her head that a full on assault of TA would not be good.

BBM- also goes to the DT expert that will probably show that the abused often don't want the abuser to look bad. Thus the I kinda wanted it but I felt bad about rejecting him, or I would have continued if he didn't hurt me. idk

What I find interesting about this is that it seems Travis was never really into her. (again, assuming some truth in Jodi's testimony). I always assumed that Travis was initially really taken by her and wanted a relationship with her, but maybe he never did.

Basically Jodi chased him from the get-go and offered sexual encounters to keep him in her life.

So where's the abuse?

How can this painfully long testibalony [Thx Anita, IIRC!] in any way help JA?

Many of us here are becoming more and more angry about this case and angry at her for this mind-numbing fictionbalony account.

I just don't get it.

My only problem is that the last pic..with the 3 "mentors" looks photoshopped to me. Not by you, of course.

ETA: and of course, not by A_News_Junkie

its not photoshopped - its right off of TA's myspace - and he said he is using sepia (setting i guess) to take it so it has that coloring

What is the rationale for dressing her completely in black? Oh, wait. She had a green shirt on. Ew.

... and having her head-down heavy footsteps to the stand and back. The last two days she was strutting back and forth.

I had to stop listening.

It's depressing.

She has not said one good thing about anyone. If this experience was so doom-fully, gloom-fully, horrible, why would you ever continue to see the person? Abuse victim, that's nonsense.

This is her persona on the witness stand. If she's a good psychopath, her persona with Travis was probably really sweet and charming. They are chameleons, on purpose.

Some of his friends liked her and some really didn't. I'm sure that had to do with her different personas in different situations. A lot of times, they choose who to not worry about (people with no power, usually), so those folks don't get the same charm as people they choose to impress.

I hope one of the juries questions is "why did you save these photos?"

The case is on the side cover of People Magazine this week, with a picture of Jodi. The headline is: Victim or Killer? The Mormon Murder Trial. I didn't know "Mormon Murder Trial" was what they are calling the case.

What is the rationale for dressing her completely in black? Oh, wait. She had a green shirt on. Ew.

Widow's weeds? A nun? Actually, the way that Jodi is holding her hands reminds me of the nuns who taught me in parochial school. They kept their hands inside the sleeves of their habits when they weren't writing on the board, etc.

I am a bit confused. The two pics shown today, are they the same ones from last week? If so, I am pretty sure one of those pics were of a circumcised one and the other looked uncircumcised.

Don't worry you guys.
I am really confident that there are mountains evidence showing JA as an initiator/aggressor esp. in the sexual arena.
Patience grasshoppers.

its not photoshopped - its right off of TA's myspace - and he said he is using sepia (setting i guess) to take it so it has that coloring

I think posters are saying it was photoshopped before it was even uploaded to Travis' Myspace

Speaking for myself, I would take a LWOP deal, before I would tell every detail of every sexual encounter I ever had, in front of my mother and the whole country, on national tv.
Can prison life be that much worse than working at Denny's? AND she already has a girlfriend.

I still say the photos that were on the camera in the washer were intended to expose him. They may have been deleted by Travis before he went into the shower and so she was forced to take more...the photos of him in the shower. She probably told him that she was going to expose him and what they had been doing all along to his friends and the church and he was to the point to where he simply had no fight left.. and he just didn't care anymore *(thus the look on his face in the last picture of him alive)* He may have attempted to grab the camera, causing it to fall to the floor and she perceived it has an attack on her... I wonder if she will tell all.. the whole ugly, bloody truth?

And that is why she had her trusty knife and gun within arm's length. In case she needed to perceive something as an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth