Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just say this: IF Travis were abusive (and I do NOT believe he ever was) this is not how an abuser starts a relationship. If they did no one would end up in domestic abuse - ever.

They romanticize their victims initially. He would have been all over telling her she was beautiful, breathtaking, he was in love, etc. Until he had her in a position she couldn't leave the relationship easily and then slowly the abuse would start showing through. Slowly so she wouldn't flip out and leave.

IME and IMO

Exactly!

Is today another bore fest or is she actually getting to talking about something relevant???

No idea how travis's poor family can sit through this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Okay - she has described several sexual encounters when she is left "deflated", "disappointed" because he didn't kiss her, pay attention to her. Such a bunch of bull - this is all made up. At this point most women just wouldn't go back for more.

I agree BFF, this sounds like complete bull***** to me. No one acts that way in these early stages of infatuation.

In fact, I am betting that the reason they met out of town and away from anyone they knew was so they could be flirty and sexy without anyone knowing them b/c he was Mormon and she was still in a relationship with Darrell.

Good grief... Are we at least gonna get to the phone sexual tape today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and to Dr. Drew's posse, I say. This kind of pattern of behavior is normal for an abuse survivor. Finding oneself in relationship after relationship which re create the pattern. That is what drives a person in to THERAPY (or drugs or alcohol or whatever). But to say it drives them to drive their car 1000 miles with careful planning to carry off a SLAUGHTER OF THIS INNOCENT MAN then cover it up in an equally sophisticated matter is preposterous, ridiculous and frankly heinous in terms of respect of the departed.:furious:

Right. I can see her really pursuing someone who's clearly not that into her. That's her problem, not his.

I don't believe the pug pool story ... sounds like a TV show

I call bull on leaving "upset" from the meeting. I think she left that hotel smiling :) JMO

We're in November of 2006? Really?

We have 19 months until her crime.

At this rate, how long are we going to be here?

pugs don't swim...well they don't do much in snow either....

Talk about brillant she remembers the 26th would have been on Sunday that year....seven years ago...right off the top of her head...Juan has met his match two quick thinkers

Jodi said no!!! Ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi seems distracted today. She keeps asking the defense to repeat after objections.
Her feelings for Travis trumped feeling used apparently. How's that justification for murder again?

I think the stumbling is part of the act. She's having more and more memory loss, acts more and more disturbed. By the time she gets to the murder she will remember little in detail and seem really out of it and amazingly sympathetic. She's dressed to look all depressed today. All grey and drab. Even her hair is flat. All calcuated, IMO.

The Bill Clinton version? Jodi do not blame any of what you did on Mr Clinton! I hope Jodi realizes every second she is a step closer to having to rationalize the unrationalizable... the brutal murder of Travis Alexander.

Now Clinton's under the bus and he hasn't done anything since 1998!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User1652735