Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just makes me sick that JA can get up there and say ANYTHING at all about Travis. She could just as well rant about little green men coming down and holding a gun to her head while she had sex with 3 out of 4 of them and Travis watched. I mean, how can you do that when there is NO ONE to discount what she says?

Of course, hopefully the jury sees her for the proven liar she is, and discounts everything she says in their minds.

That's what gets me too....she can say anything she wants...Travis is not here to tell his side of the story. :furious:

This just makes me sick that JA can get up there and say ANYTHING at all about Travis. She could just as well rant about little green men coming down and holding a gun to her head while she had sex with 3 out of 4 of them and Travis watched. I mean, how can you do that when there is NO ONE to discount what she says?

Of course, hopefully the jury sees her for the proven liar she is, and discounts everything she says in their minds.

:rocker: I totally agree ...

All this testimony about sex and sex and more sex ... blah blah blah ... is allowing JA and her DT to make a "mockery" of the judicial system !

And JMO ... but I just canNOT believe that the Judge has allowed all these "shenanigans" to continue for 3 days now ... it has NOTHING to do with Travis' murder ...

:moo:

Read the ALLEGED message from Jodi's sister about why Jodi's siblings will not step forward to support Jodi. Warning: It's on the Team Jodi page.
http:///

Well I certainly hope those accusations she made aren't true.

I got so caught up with poster comments I was trying to multi-quote and it took me a minute to figure out we were warned of the new thread . . .

I found a couple of posters (Pensfan and ?) questioning whether JA did this whole "diary of derrierre's" (sic?) to
1) Hurt her family members
2) Hurt TA's reputation in the : a) church; b) PPL sales (ie:friends; church; finances; family; lifestyle, etc)
3) I believe this is the "ultimate hurt" she can possibly do to TA - because killing him three times just wasn't enough . . . . how dare he reject JA when she gave him what he wanted and believed his version of the "Law of Chastity"? (according to JA) . . . . she is going to show him, his family, friends, church, finances, lifestyle, etc!

I wrote a brief post but it went poof when the switch over occurred.

What I wanted to say was that I believe Jodi Arias actually hates herself the most, deep down on a cellular level, but that is the one truth she would protect at any and all cost. Her self hatred is what fuels her misdirected hatred for others. MOO

Okay, caught what I think is another lie- the sex on the day of the baptism. "I was in my church clothes. He was in his church clothes". Yet she goes on to say how he lifted her skirt. Well, if she was in her baptism clothes, she wasn't wearing a skirt!!! They wear white jumpsuits.

I wanted to point out another thing the defense was attempting to do today: was say that Jodi was "told" by Travis (I don't believe it but it is what she said) that oral sex was not "sex" in re: to her baptism and whether she felt she was breaking the laws of the church (re: baptism in good faith)

coincidence?? the first time she claims to have had anal sex with Travis was on the day of her baptism.

She is making the story up to fit the argument.. all the while dragging this poor guy thru the mud and putting his family thru a living hell.

Oh wait for it. JUAN (The JUAN AND ONLY) will impeach every lie of hers when it's his turn. She can say anything she wants, but nothing is going to justify the murder and in the end she'll still be sitting in a small prison cell the rest of her life.

I just hope he tones it down.....he is a seasoned prosecutor and I have faith that he knows exactly how to treat her

Read the ALLEGED message from Jodi's sister about why Jodi's siblings will not step forward to support Jodi. Warning: It's on the Team Jodi page.
http:///

Can you please paraphrase? I can't in good conscience click that link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading to the courtroom. wish me luck getting in :-).
Thanks! :)

Oh wait for it. JUAN (The JUAN AND ONLY) will impeach every lie of hers when it's his turn. She can say anything she wants, but nothing is going to justify the murder and in the end she'll still be sitting in a small prison cell the rest of her life.

I don't know what the prosecutor's strategy may be but I wondered because of Juan Martinez's note taking if it wasn't noting all the inconsistencies in JA's testimony.

How far can the state go to prove the defendant's lies? Can the state bring in additional testimony from other witnesses to disprove Arias's story during rebuttal?

I wanted to point out another thing the defense was attempting to do today: was say that Jodi was "told" by Travis (I don't believe it but it is what she said) that oral sex was not "sex" in re: to her baptism and whether she felt she was breaking the laws of the church (re: baptism in good faith)

coincidence?? the first time she claims to have had anal sex with Travis was on the day of her baptism.

She is making the story up to fit the argument.. all the while dragging this poor guy thru the mud and putting his family thru a living hell.

I agree, and I just hope that Mr Martinez wipes the courtroom floor with her and that she feels like a piece of used toilet paper again.

I got so caught up with poster comments I was trying to multi-quote and it took me a minute to figure out we were warned of the new thread . . .

I found a couple of posters (Pensfan and ?) questioning whether JA did this whole "diary of derrierre's" (sic?) to
1) Hurt her family members
2) Hurt TA's reputation in the : a) church; b) PPL sales (ie:friends; church; finances; family; lifestyle, etc)
3) I believe this is the "ultimate hurt" she can possibly do to TA - because killing him three times just wasn't enough . . . . how dare he reject JA when she gave him what he wanted and believed his version of the "Law of Chastity"? (according to JA) . . . . she is going to show him, his family, friends, church, finances, lifestyle, etc!

I also read here---can't provide name or post---that perhaps the killing also happened after sex so he didn't have time to confess and get forgiveness for his reward in heaven (don't exactly know what Mormons believe in--I've heard celestrial planets of sorts)---that to me also rings true...she is vindictive...you could kind of hear it in her "no" when her atty asked if she needed a moment to compose herself--it was a sharp "no"--then she gathered her wits and said a more calmly "no thank you"....that initial NO is what I bet Travis heard on June 4th jmo

Can you please paraphrase? I can't in good conscience click that link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The press manipulate Ja's families words and TA family are calling her 2 year old daughter vile names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor