Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please paraphrase? I can't in good conscience click that link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jodi's sister (allegedly her) said that Jodi's siblings are hiding from the press because the press will just twist their words. She also says Travis's family are aholes.

she said she loves her sister and they don't go to court because the media twist their words (ummm have yet to see them interview her family) and Travis' family are horrible terrible people and his friends have sent death threats to her two year old

riiiiiight.

(it is also considered a RUMOR... as it cannot be verified)

Read the ALLEGED message from Jodi's sister about why Jodi's siblings will not step forward to support Jodi. Warning: It's on the Team Jodi page.
http:///

Whever those people are on that site, they are as cray cray as JA is.

Another "assume she is not lying thought"

Everything out of her mouth was "I didn't want him to think I didn't like it, I didn't want him to feel rejected, I wanted to do what he wanted to do"

Holy mother of... The poor guy? He basically has no idea who you are and what you want because you are lying to him every minute of every day from what you like, eggs and ham, to the type of sex.

How the heck can you blame him for anything when this young guy thinks everything is going along great! (right before he looks up and you have a gun and knife of course) then its the "ruh roh" moment...

I'm no rocket scientist.... just an ignorant girl straight outta south Alabama. But even I would not buy that anal, oral, or any other kinda sex could skirt around the chastity issue!!!! Come on! She's intelligent, right? She will never convince me she bought that crap either!

Just another way to put blame on the victim! :furious:

Minor4th,

Can Juan bring in a new witness during rebuttal to refute some testimony that the defense allowed in regarding their client, JA?

I wanted to bring this forward again, its a great question. Anyone know?

Okay, caught what I think is another lie- the sex on the day of the baptism. "I was in my church clothes. He was in his church clothes". Yet she goes on to say how he lifted her skirt. Well, if she was in her baptism clothes, she wasn't wearing a skirt!!! They wear white jumpsuits.

She had stated that she went to the room after the baptismal, changed back into her church clothes

Supposedly this encounter didnt happen until she was in her hotel room later? Or some sort of "her room".

I did....more that the media will twist their words around....that Travis family and friends have harrassed them even going as far as calling one of their daughters the "c" word......

another line there was that JM (yes our Juan) was suffering from "short man syndrome" and wouldn't do good at cross.....:furious:

On HLN:
Vinnie: give me one word to describe JA/TA sexual relationship...
JVM: Sadomasicism? (she's a sensationalist IMO)
Ryan: Consensual (I heart him xo)
Jinkasaurus: Disrespectful ( I can't stand her)

The press manipulate Ja's families words and TA family are calling her 2 year old daughter vile names

And just where did this vile name calli g of a two year old child allegedly take place?

After the jury was excused for lunch, putting on the record the sheriff's office security concerns, regarding having the defendant in an unsecured area, when going to the judges chambers.

1hqsu0.jpg

Scott Dutcher, Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Attorney

25zi9dw.png

33uejj8.png

34xp5cm.png

rw5rty.png

zib7.png

2aezdbk.png

359hml1.png

51v6v4.png

2ccrp7s.png

On HLN:

Ryan is the only decent person there, the other two need intense psychiatric help. (um, may have had some already)

Okay, caught what I think is another lie- the sex on the day of the baptism. "I was in my church clothes. He was in his church clothes". Yet she goes on to say how he lifted her skirt. Well, if she was in her baptism clothes, she wasn't wearing a skirt!!! They wear white jumpsuits.

They were only in the "white jumpsuits" were during the actual immersion into water for the baptism . . . . JA did testify about going back into the Ladies Room to change into dry clothing (her church clothing) before leaving the church . . .

Well this morning's testimony was interesting in a boring sort of way. We found out that Jodi felt uncomfortable with the way the relationship was progressing but did not stop it in any way because she did not want to make TA feel bad. She had uncomfortable sex which she did or did not stop and insinuated that she felt raped but also said nothing about it for some reason.

Then I got confused because she and her lawyer talked sideways around the whole thing insinuating without saying.

I feel sorry for everyone but Jodi who is involved in this travesty of justice.

Tiger how are you getting those screen shots? Is it a program you are using?

Read the ALLEGED message from Jodi's sister about why Jodi's siblings will not step forward to support Jodi. Warning: It's on the Team Jodi page.
http:///

Some surprising comments and commenters on there. They are delusional.

On HLN:

me: irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member