Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on my nook and none of my media links work. Anyone know how why?

Travis isn't on trial. JA is.
I think the playing field is vastly uneven when one part of a couple is disordered. You can't compare any normal relationship to the chaos and destruction experienced in a relationship with someone who is mentally ill. (I struggle with the word ill in psychopathy though because I see it as more a character blight than actual illness.)

It blows everything anyone of us would normally do or not do in a relationship out of the water because there are things that crazy-making, brainwashing, and gaslighting cause you to do you think yourself incapable of. Until...

(Just jumping off your post, Lotus. Cause I like you like that. :blowkiss:)

I am :sick: of hearing Jodi talk about whether or not someone shows affection toward her. I find her personality to be very off-putting, and it might have been difficult for most people to show Jodi the affection that she craves.

It may seem like that to you, but in reality a narcissistic psychopath often punishes those who love them the most. It is in your best interest to not let them know how much you do care about them or they'll use it on you. JMO.

They take delight in ruining other's happiness. She craves attention, both positive and negative. As long as you have contact with her, she'll be there.

You guys are sooooo gonna hate me for this...

I logged out of WS and just focused on watching/listening JA's testimony and she is really coming off believable. I didn't say I believe her I'm saying if you watch her and forget about everything and just focus on the trial. Let me explain...

1. DT asks a leading question and TA gives a different answer then DT expected.
2. TA seems calm.
3. Giving simple answers only rambling once in awhile.
4. Admitted to going in his email being honest.

BUT she remembers which direction a specific car is parked but not how many days she went on a trip with TA. They only had sex on one occasion on that trip (unless I missed something) and it was a 3 or 4 day trip, doesn't sound like sexual deviancy. She let it slip that it was roommate that called her a *advertiser censored* when she tried to explain TA said something about telling the *advertiser censored* hello (I would like to review the video to be positive on that).

Don't hate on me too much just calling it like some might see it SO FAR.

I agree with you sort of. If you just listen to her words and watch her demeanor without knowing anything else and without trying to make overall sense of her testimony -- she comes across as telling the truth.

And I think much of her testimony is actually truthful. I think other parts are the "truth" as she perceives it; and other parts are flat out fabrication.

That said, when you consider what she is actually saying and try to make sense of it, there are things that don't add up and therefore lend an air of overall lack of credibility to her testimony. It is impossible to tell what's true and what's not, so I think the jury may simply disregard her testimony entirely as lacking credibility.

Furthermore, her testimony has given no indication that Travis was abusive or ever committed any acts of physical or sexual assault against her (or anyone else for that matter), and that is really all that matters for purposes of guilt/innocence.

IMO she and her lawyers all know she will be convicted, and they are simply trying to save her from the death penalty. I've said this before -- the only reason they raised the self defense justification was to allow them to bring in some negative info about Travis. They all know he was not abusive, and they know she does not truly have a self defense case. Their only hope is to try to offset the total brutality and horrific nature of how she killed Travis -- and the only way to do that is to try to make Travis look bad and hope someone feels a little bit sorry for her.

There were centuries of cases before there ever was a Casey Anthony. There will be many after. Believe it or not, Casey Anthony isn't the "worst of the worst." I don't even think she'd make a top 10 list. She just had more media than most.

But beyond that, the 2 cases simply are not alike. Except for the fact that each defendant is female and the crimes were committed by the females while they were in their 20's. Sooooo very different.

I just happen to think killing your 2 year old child by putting duct tape over her mouth is about as bad as it can get. But that's just me. And that is just my opinion as to what I BELIEVE happened.

ETA: I'm not blind. I can see the obvious differences. But I also see the eery similarities of the defendants.

I logged out of WS and just focused on watching/listening JA's testimony and she is really coming off believable. I didn't say I believe her I'm saying if you watch her and forget about everything and just focus on the trial. Let me explain...

2. TA seems calm.

BUT she remembers which direction a specific car is parked but not how many days she went on a trip with TA. They only had sex on one occasion on that trip (unless I missed something) and it was a 3 or 4 day trip, doesn't sound like sexual deviancy. She let it slip that it was roommate that called her a *advertiser censored* when she tried to explain TA said something about telling the *advertiser censored* hello (I would like to review the video to be positive on that).

Problem is, she is a proven LIAR several times over and over and over. So how can she be believable?

I just can't believe how mind numbingly bad Nurmi is. I knew he was horrible but my god this man his so so bad. :banghead: And his making up words like Jodi said things she didn't say like "Buds". He makes me ill.

He has absolutely no charisma in the courtroom. He really should be a behind the scenes type of lawyer IMO - probate, bankruptcy, something like that.

2. TA seems calm.

OF COURSE this story comes off as “believable” particularly if this were merely the stuff of a second rate crime novel. This entire “PRODUCTION” has been 2 years in the making and painstakingly scripted by JA and legal team. The narrative is carefully guided by Nurmi serving as the “orchestra conductor”. JA merely parrots the “official line”. If you had 2 years to work on some pulp fiction I would hope the story would make some sense.

I have the feeling that Jodi isn't physically capable of getting pregnant. Blessings from God, IMO.

She has been sexually active for years, with several lovers, she doesn't appear to be the most responsible person, and we have heard nothing of abortions.

Therefore, I believe that she has never been able to get pregnant.

When she said in testimony, that Darryl at one point has said he wanted another child... then Jodi quickly said that they never tried- I think she was lying- that is exactly what she was doing and hadn't been successful. MOO again.

I find your theory VERY easy to believe

But they also can prescribe GOOD drugs for the pain --- (you might have to pass them around) :seeya: Is painful and do contact dentist
Gawd I hope so!!!

OK... Thank you all for confirming what I suspected!
I looked it up...I had both bottom 12 yr molars removed!!!

10-40 days of pain???:thud:
At least I will have 4 days to heal before
JA takes the stand again!

I go at 12:40 tomorrow!
Gonna try and hang in with you all tonight!

My son got me some ora-paste :)
Gotta ♥ that boy!

I am getting nervous about this trial. Of course we know she lied to Det. Flores about murdering TA, but as far as her testimony is concerned, both my husband and I believe her to be telling the truth. We were raised Mormon and can certainly relate to JA speaking of their sexual rules, secrecy, chaperones, affairs, acting one way around church members and another way around non-members, name calling. My MIL told my husband that I was a "*****".

I am not defending her, just saying her testimony is believable, in our opinions, based on our OWN experiences in Mormon culture.

Ugg! I was FRIDAY! I am hurting so bad!
Not sure if JA is causing the pain or if it's the extractions I had!

Time to RE ICE I guess... :(

I don't remember pain like this when I was younger!

if you are having pain like this after an extraction - it sounds like you have dry socket - it is extremely painful - and you can only cure it by going to the dentist ASAP - it doesn't get better on its own - it only gets worse - they need to pack the extraction site - usually w/ some type of clove oil and medication - i am so sorry - i have had that b4 - thought i was going crazy and that maybe it was normal pain - please run - don't walk back to your dentist as son as you can!!!!

Agreed. I don't see anal sex as degrading if you are a willing participant.

Hi, Jevipo. Neither does my niece.

Everything we know about Jodi and her freewheeling past indicates that she was a passionate, sexually uninhibited woman. For a man like Travis who had grown up in a conservative religious setting, meeting such a woman must have been a dizzying experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck