Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unfortunate that Travis doesn't get the opportunity to tell his side of these stories. Hopefully, the prosecution will call more folks who knew Travis in rebuttal. It's easy to forget that you're only hearing one side and will never, ever hear the other side. RIP Travis, hopefully you will find some way to tell your side from the grave.

Gawd I hope so!!!

OK... Thank you all for confirming what I suspected!
I looked it up...I had both bottom 12 yr molars removed!!!

10-40 days of pain???:thud:
At least I will have 4 days to heal before
JA takes the stand again!

I go at 12:40 tomorrow!
Gonna try and hang in with you all tonight!

My son got me some ora-paste :)
Gotta ♥ that boy!

they also have orajel nighttime---are you able to gargle with salt yet? they recommend it as well..you might need pain meds along with anti-biotics....do contact dentist....

Arias is on the stand trying to justify her premeditated overkill of Travis Alexander.

So far we have seen

1) a sexual relationship between two people (only HER side of the story however)
2) no abuse
3) that her relationship expectations did not match his whatsoever (she actually shows her motive here)

None of this justifies what she did to him **at all** imhoo.

Also I think the proxy and deanna sign in and her throwing deanna under the bus will come back to haunt her.

Gawd I hope so!!!

Gotta ♥ that boy!
All four of my kids had to have their wisdom teeth extracted. Son #3 ended up with two dry sockets. I took him several times back to the doc to get his dry sockets packed. It really helped him. I'm sending a hug to you!

As we see State by State we can get some funny Jury Verdicts. Florida, everyone gets to go home, California you acquit and Los Angeles riots and burns down :seeya: I am trying to remember others.

Let's not forget Nevada, where they put OJ away (finally) although they wouldn't toss Paris Hilton into a cell for cocaine possession :)

There were centuries of cases before there ever was a Casey Anthony. There will be many after. Believe it or not, Casey Anthony isn't the "worst of the worst." I don't even think she'd make a top 10 list. She just had more media than most.

But beyond that, the 2 cases simply are not alike. Except for the fact that each defendant is female and the crimes were committed by the females while they were in their 20's. Sooooo very different.

The cases may be different but the people are so similar it's amazing. Bed hopping, excessive talking, high school dropouts, lying with excrutiating detail. Amy H said "that girl could talk" and she never shut up. The weaving of lies..these MUST all be traits of sociopathy. Oh, yeah, and they both killed (IMO) in July 2008

Bad move there jodi - she went from her prayer girl hand pose to crossed arms when the jury was dismissed. Wonder if she can tell they are not buying it?

I took this move as - crossed arms in front of her = trying to protect herself. I think that's what I've heard over the years from body language experts in various other trial discussions. JMO! :)

You guys are sooooo gonna hate me for this...

I logged out of WS and just focused on watching/listening JA's testimony and she is really coming off believable. I didn't say I believe her I'm saying if you watch her and forget about everything and just focus on the trial. Let me explain...

1. DT asks a leading question and TA gives a different answer then DT expected.
2. TA seems calm.
3. Giving simple answers only rambling once in awhile.
4. Admitted to going in his email being honest.

BUT she remembers which direction a specific car is parked but not how many days she went on a trip with TA. They only had sex on one occasion on that trip (unless I missed something) and it was a 3 or 4 day trip, doesn't sound like sexual deviancy. She let it slip that it was roommate that called her a *advertiser censored* when she tried to explain TA said something about telling the *advertiser censored* hello (I would like to review the video to be positive on that).

Don't hate on me too much just calling it like some might see it SO FAR.

Even after hearing and seeing the interrogation tapes and phone calls?

If I hadn't seen and heard the phone calls and interrogation tapes, she might fool me -- somewhat. But after those tapes, I can't believe a word she says, no matter how convincingly. I'm so glad the jury saw and heard the tapes as well, or I'd be worried.

Gawd I hope so!!!

Gotta ♥ that boy!
Once the dentist puts medicine in a dry socket, there's generally instant relief. Feel better!

I am getting nervous about this trial. Of course we know she lied to Det. Flores about murdering TA, but as far as her testimony is concerned, both my husband and I believe her to be telling the truth. We were raised Mormon and can certainly relate to JA speaking of their sexual rules, secrecy, chaperones, affairs, acting one way around church members and another way around non-members, name calling. My MIL told my husband that I was a "*****".

I am not defending her, just saying her testimony is believable, in our opinions, based on our OWN experiences in Mormon culture.

But you have to consider... right now, she's being led by HER attorney. Wait until she's questioned by the Prosecutor before actually choosing whether she's "believable" or not.

Any recaps for me? I logged off this morning. Couldn't take it. Specific questions:

1. Has she testified to any actual abuse.
2. Has she covered every single sex act that she and Travis engaged in.
3. Where are they in the chronology of her relationship with Travis?
4. When did they break and for how long is it?

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has absolutely no charisma in the courtroom. He really should be a behind the scenes type of lawyer IMO - probate, bankruptcy, something like that.

I think you are all wrong. Nurmi should be a part of World Wide Wrestling conference but he probably is not in good enough shape. Next a bar tender or a popcorn salesman at a minor league baseball park.
This man should NEVER be allowed into a trial setting.

Are there any young women about her age or younger on the jury panel?

Let's not forget Starbucks. I'm sure they are not happy with all this free advertisement.

Not so sure. Every time she says "Starbucks" I have a Pavlovian reaction of a craving for a grande iced latte!

Hi, Jevipo. Neither does my niece.

Everything we know about Jodi and her freewheeling past indicates that she was a passionate, sexually uninhibited woman. For a man like Travis who had grown up in a conservative religious setting, meeting such a woman must have been a dizzying experience.

:what: huh?

Guys & Gals,

Please don't compare this case to the one in FL. They simply are NOT the same. Different crimes, different jurisdictions, different people involved...everything is different! I realize many have scar tissue from watching FCA walk away free, but it's important to understand that one case does not equal the other!

Stay focused on this one; in this case the killer has at least admitted she did commit the homicide. They have a ton of evidence showing it was her and her alone. This isn't the FL Caylee case.

One thing they have in common is they are LYING LIARS THAT LIE!

Yes, Arizona has a huge Mormon population. (Just mentioned by Jinkasauras on TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628