Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows what the boys undies were about! I bought boys undies for my girl dog a few weeks ago because she went into heat and kept pulling the dog diapers off! Boy undies have a spot for the tail when put on backwards! Soo, wonder what that says about me? Travis could have sent that as a gag gift based on an inside joke. Until they produce the package and prove he sent it, I don't believe it.

Yep! We have no idea what the context of those might have been, was there a funny inside meaning to those, etc....and seeing how several of us picked up on that, shows that we know gifts can be given with a humorous twist, etc. So those mean really nothing that I can think of, of which they can prove.

We'll see what comes up...or maybe this really nice letter that he wrote may mention something about them? But if it was a nice letter, then I doubt he'd write about some perverse/disgusting fantasy.

Who knows! And he can't tell us. I HATE that a liar like Jodi can do this to his memory.

I should put a disclaimer on every one of my posts . . . they are not verbatim . . . just to give people the flair of what is happening .. . . I am not able to keep up or be accurate or exact . . . . Just trying to get as much down as I can possibly keep up with or reference an earlier incident to help people follow conversation . . . .

Please know I am in no way trying to be verbatim in anything and I encourage anyone to go to the actual video and not take my pseudo transcripting effort as accurate information . .

I am only giving y'all what ya pay for (lol)

I hope you don't think I'm one of those people who think everything people say has to be verbatim but I just happen to know that one. I have made more than my share of misquotes.

Just getting here for the first time today. The lies that I think came out of the monster's mouth today were:

* After he baptized me, he basically forced anal sex on her

* Her Valentine's gift of chocolate and little boy underwear

* Her showing up at 3:00 am and him being happy to see her

* Him sending her the genital photos

What else? What do you think was a lie from today?

Do you think there are any pix of Jodi after the baptism? If she had slacks on, the whole, "he lifted my skirt up to have anal sex" could be proven a lie.

Uh Oh...
"A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen."

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

Probably old news by now but I just read the article.

Oh my goodness. But of course she has another copy or two or three or more somewhere, at least with the attorneys!

Always back up your data!

Question regarding the Prosecutor's expert witness whose house has been broken into :

Has this EVER happened before in another trial ?

Many of y'all have been here following trials for years, but have you ever seen something like this before ?

:waitasec: JMO ... but I do not believe in "coincidences" ...

:moo:

JMO but it has not been posted publicly and unless it is things should be OK.

Surely it is protected! ~somehow...

Question regarding the Prosecutor's expert witness whose house has been broken into :

Many of y'all have been here following trials for years, but have you ever seen something like this before ?

Ism sure it happened in some mafioso trials in the 70's.

The theft may be a big deal, right?! I pray they catch who did it, and quickly! It could (theoretically) be someone on Jody's side, since it targeted the prosecution. That would have to affect this trial, I think.

I'm not a lawyer or anything, so y'all keep that in mind :)

I hope the thief is really stupid when it comes to technology and can't crack what I hope is a password protected computer. And that they left prints or were caught on surveillance cameras so they get nailed and caught ASAP.

From the article:

"It could be really a big deal but only time will tell. If the information gets out there in the public domain, or gets in the hands of the defense attorneys earlier… it could really undermine the prosecution's case."

I read earlier where her "friends" were not going to be in court today because they didn't want to hear the sex tapes.

Were Jodi's friends in Court today???? Or absent????

:waitasec: She has "friends" ? lol ...

:waitasec: Was "wooden spoon momma" in court today ? Her aunt ?

Wait -- she's going to say the "Ninja's" did it ... yep ...

I hope the thief is really stupid when it comes to technology and can't crack what I hope is a password protected computer. And that they left prints or were caught on surveillance cameras so they get nailed and caught ASAP.

From the article:

I hope they are located by GPS!

Do you think there are any pix of Jodi after the baptism? If she had slacks on, the whole, "he lifted my skirt up to have anal sex" could be proven a lie.

The Mormon women typically wear dresses to church . . . . pants have not readily been an option in most of the wards . . . . however I did recently hear that a very conservative Mormon community was allowing females to wear nice slacks and pant suits to church . . .

How can she be so articulate in her speech and not know the definition of chastity??????

JMO but it has not been posted publicly and unless it is things should be OK.

Surely it is protected! ~somehow...

No, imho. It could be in the defense's inboxes, or their daughter's, etc (theoretically). Our system favors the presumed-innocent, but that's taking things a bit far!

Yikes.

It's happened a lot, I even heard of witnesses being killed. Like I said before the prosecutor should have had copies of the evidence.

I hope you don't think I'm one of those people who think everything people say has to be verbatim but I just happen to know that one. I have made more than my share of misquotes.

Oh thank you!

The Mormon women typically wear dresses to church . . . . pants have not readily been an option in most of the wards . . . . however I did recently hear that a very conservative Mormon community was allowing females to wear nice slacks and pant suits to church . . .
Well ain't that nice

Jodi forged letters saying they were from Travis admitting to being a pedophile? Sorry, I started following this only when the trial started.

Same here....and she tried to have them entered as evidence??

Just getting here for the first time today. The lies that I think came out of the monster's mouth today were:

* After he baptized me, he basically forced anal sex on her

* Her Valentine's gift of chocolate and little boy underwear

* Her showing up at 3:00 am and him being happy to see her

* Him sending her the genital photos

What else? What do you think was a lie from today?

:seeya:

BBM: JMO but I say everything that came out of the defendant's mouth ...

Ya just can't believe a word she says ... nothing ...

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members