Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors will send a strong message across the USA if they give her the DP. I hope they do.

No man would ever be allowed to put on a defense like this if he slaughtered his ex lover. We certainly wouldn't listen to him whine about the sex he had but didn't like. If Jodi was a man saying the exact same dumb stuff as a defense, he'd be signing his own death certificate. I've heard nothing, nothing, nothing that has anything to do with self-defense. I find it highly insulting that all this sex has been shoved down our throats when this is a murder trial. I pray all the jurors feel as I do - totally and absolutely disgusted by how Jodi killed Travis for no reason.

Thanks Curious Me, well said. I feel the same way,,, Then I read posts about women bashing etc and shake my head. As a male and father of boys, this trial and some attitudes around it truly scare me.

Are the 'church clothes' the same for women and men????
What would JA be wearing as church clothes?
a skirt??

Since she has now publicly insulted ex-President Clinton (even on JVM now), maybe he has some ties to the Jail where somebody could teach her a lesson over the weekend not to drag in innocent people.

Innocent? Really?
Just sayin.....

That's a good question. She also looks thrilled to be wearing it in that picture :furious:

I think the shirt he sent her for Vday was a "prototype" of sorts that he made, may have discussed it with her and it was the little inside joke she was referring too. Later, in the picture of her wearing the shirt, you can tell it isn't the same one...the type is not the same, not as squished and uneven. I can't do a side by side with my computer, sorry. Wish I could.

Does anyone else see the difference I am talking about?

Peter Odem said this is the 'climax' of the DT..........Oh my.......
and it should be unlawful to put a deceased privates up on a large screen during JA
testimony.......that is like *advertiser censored* to some people.

Originally Posted by wenwe4
I should put a disclaimer on every one of my posts . . . they are not verbatim . . . just to give people the flair of what is happening .. . . I am not able to keep up or be accurate or exact . . . . Just trying to get as much down as I can possibly keep up with or reference an earlier incident to help people follow conversation . . . .

Please know I am in no way trying to be verbatim in anything and I encourage anyone to go to the actual video and not take my pseudo transcripting effort as accurate information . .

I am only giving y'all what ya pay for (lol)

:seeya: You do a :great::great: job transcribing !

And I like the way you do it -- straight to the point !!!

:tyou:

I very much appreciate your transcription you are great..very professional! I remark to my husband that I don't know how you do it. I could never keep up. IMHO..the OP needs to brush up on ellipses.....................

Travis Alexander was not a cheap man and I don't see him sending anything like that and just putting on a porch. If there were true feelings on his part I see him sending something special not that.

Jodi says...but it had only been twelve days so she wasn't expecting anything. She is very mentally ill.

Now when were those photos taken again? July 2008 wasn't it?

uploaddate_zps7a15a2f1.jpg

Uh Oh...
"A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen."

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

Probably old news by now but I just read the article.

Someone that important to a case, and a professional, should have had backup of her files. As for the defense getting the information, shame on them if they use it.

Are the 'church clothes' the same for women and men????
What would JA be wearing as church clothes?
a skirt??

Church clothes are just clothing members wear to church . . . . (ie: dress or skirt (often longer ones) for the women and men wear suits and ties or dress shirts and dress slacks. .

Baptismal clothing is the "white jumpsuit" type outfit that both JA and TA were wearing in the picture with 2 other Elders in the church (dressed in dark suits with ties), that picture was taken just before baptism and JA testified she changed out of those wet clothes and back into her church clothing as soon as she came out of the baptsmal font.

Mormon Garments are worn under bras and/or underwear and only worn by those who have been given a "temple recommend" or have been married in the temple.

JA was just baptised but had not reached a "temple recommend" status - she was not wearing the "magic underwear" but Travis did as he attained that church status some time before.

In reference to the stolen laptop: Does the information an expert witness is going to testify to have to be provided to the opposing team?

Yes but I believe in a redacted form.

I believe he said that "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"... Monica. Mr. Clinton thought that philacio was not considered sex.

As we discussed at the time, the above is a surprisingly common definition of sexual v. non-sexual relations, particularly among those who have a need to justify their behavior because of religious beliefs.

Travis Alexander was not a cheap man and I don't see him sending anything like that and just putting on a porch. If there were true feelings on his part I see him sending something special not that.

Jodi says...but it had only been twelve days so she wasn't expecting anything. She is very mentally ill.

Now when were those photos taken again? July 2008 wasn't it?

I don't believe any of this. She has had over four years to create this absurd story of how Travis allegedly abused her and twisting everything he may have done to suit her purpose.

:furious:

MOO

Wow went to walk the dog and now I have to wait until Monday to hear this letter. She said it was a nice letter. Wonder what her interpretation of nice is? Dear *advertiser censored*, enjoy the melted chocolates, hope the pants fit. Take care.

Omg...I nearly choked on the Gobstopper candy I had in my mouth. So funny! Lol :D

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Jenine Driver is an authority on body language on NG tonight. She points out how Jodi does not show fear or any feelings in what she says; therefore, jurors will not feel anything for Jodi.

This was important for me to hear because I normally would feel something after spending days listening to Jodi, but I have felt nothing. I did feel disgust in a legal system that lets killers under oath bring their filthy lies into the courtroom.

Jenine Driver says that no emotion from Jodi means no emotions from jurors towards her.

i want to bump this because it is better than the one I posted. And to add to it, here are 12 traits of a domestic abuser (sound familiar? Just change the "him" to "her"):
An abuser is typically:
1. Charming.

Initially, he showers his woman with praise, adoration, and attention. His courtship is sweet and intense filled with phrases such as, “I can’t live without you.” He quickly pushes for an exclusive relationship or engagement.
2. Jealous.

He views other men as a threat to the relationship and accuses you of flirting with everyone from his brother to the mailman. “I know you are looking at him.” The irony is that he often is the one who is cheating.
3. Manipulative.

This man is very intelligent. He knows how to detect your weak spots, and he uses your vulnerability and past pain to his advantage. “You were abused as a kid because you are so ugly.”
4. Controlling.

He wants to know where you are going and who you are with at all times. He may check the mileage on your car or follow you to the grocery store. He often refuses to allow you to work because you might “meet someone.”
5. A Victim.

His poor choices are everyone else’s fault. When he loses his job, gets into a fight, or a business deal falls through, it’s always because of the other person. He is never at fault. “You make me hit you.”
6. Narcissistic.

The whole world revolves around him. As the “little woman who is beneath him,” it is your job to meet his every need. He is the master; you are the unworthy slave. It’s invigorating for him to know that everyone around him “walks on eggshells.”
7. Inconsistent.

Mood swings are a common trait for an abuser. One minute he seems happy and sweet, the next he is pounding his fist.
8. Critical.

No matter how hard you try you will never be able to satisfy this kind of man. He thinks nothing of degrading and verbally assaulting you. “You are a stupid, fat, disgusting tramp. You can never leave me. No other man would have you.”
9. Disconnected.

His main goal is to isolate his victim from family and friends so that you are totally dependant on him. “Your family causes too much trouble for us. I don’t want you seeing them anymore.”
10. Hypersensitive.

The slightest offense sends him ranting. Everyone is out to “get him.”
11. Vicious and cruel.

A significant number of abusers harm children and animals as well as a partner. Inflicting pain and intimidating others is what gives him power. “I’ll kill you before I’ll let you go. If I can’t have you, no one will.”
12. Insincerely repentant.

He will swear to never “hit you again.” But unless he receives professional help and strong accountability it’s very unlikely that he will change. http://www.cbn.com/family/marriage/petherbridge_abusertraits.aspx

I think it's clear who the abuser was in this relationship and it wasn't Travis.

Thank you Gitana1 for bumping this one. I missed it (darn! work gets in the way of my trial following). The only ones I don't agree with are #8 and 9. Although who knows what she was like behind closed doors. I haven't heard anything yet describing her as being verbally abusive to TA, and she sure as heck wasn't putting any distance between him and his friends or family (not yet anyway). The rest of those traits describe her (IMOO) to a tee.

Thanks for this post!

J Driver says JA hurting herself with no emotions

She seems to still be able to do the laugh emotion. Seriously, sometimes she MUST forget that she is testifying for her life because she gets to blabbing so much that she forgets what the question is. She's SO happy that everyone listens to her voice. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck