Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect blurry recollections... It all happened so fast...some claims he spun her around some more....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavens...everyone spins her around. I've lost track at how many time she's been spun.

No kidding !!!

Only to be preceeded by

If they were texted to you, how did they end up on your laptop?

You can plug your cell phone into your computer and copy pics to it. Thanks for all you do katiecoolady!

I hate all this time Jodi has off because it just gives her more time to make up her stories and more time for her defense to work with her!

That and she might remember more details, the girl is very detailed :floorlaugh:

Did anyone happen to catch Vinny on IS regarding the stolen laptop? TIA. I missed it. Phone call. I think my Friends/Family think I am mad at them. My convos are basically Yep,Nope,all good,Bye. Always seem to call when i really want to hear something :waitasec:

But we all recognize the difference between one claim being an element of a larger picture, and saying that that element is the only basis of the defense, right?

I guess it annoys me because you (general "you") don't have to take things out of context for this to be a heinous crime. You don't have to resort to logical fallacies and strawman arguments to recognize that what she has done is brutal. There is no need to make your "side" seem illogical when there's plenty of logical ways to come to the same conclusion.

Iirc No one ever said it was the ONLY reason she killed him. If I'm wrong please link me to the alleged statement it was the ONLY reason.

I've been wondering this too. She's not making him look good but keeps stopping short of completely trashing him.

Exactly! I am guessing as I said before that Martinez must have video and witnesses counter her testimony and this is why she is not completely trashing him.

Omg this made me laugh and I couldn't agree more! The "point in time" thing was driving me nuts too..and they are both using it!!! Arrrgh!!!

Yeah, the arm motion - ugh. First extending his arm as if to loosen his shirt sleeve, then the hand to face and that big watch -I hate that!

I also cringe at each:
1. "Well let's back up"
2. "Let me ask you this..."
3. "Let me ask you a question". (For crying out loud, just ask the question!)
4. "So let me understand what you're saying" then repeating exactly what she said.
5. Everything else he says.

~that's all!

I agree in part.

Didn't her mom point LE to the gun she hid in the car? Kinda like that comment about from Cindy...smells like a dead body in the damn car.

I would think any mother would suffer guilt at the thought of helping to execute her child.

I can't comment on her mother supporting her and loving her daughter.

Her lack of appropriate emotions at certain testimony...very bothersome.

Really her mother told LE about the gun? I bet her family knows way more than they are letting on. Wonder why her mother or her sisters (the ones protecting her on Jodi Arais is innocent) haven’t been called as witness for her?

Ugh. I forgot about Jodi's mom taking the fake letters to the National Enquirer. She's another pathetic enabler.

Meanwhile, Auntie buries herself in an audio book through three days of her niece's testimony.

Heavens...everyone spins her around. I've lost track at how many time she's been spun.

Well, there you have it. There's the explanation for everything. She's been spun so much it caused brain damage. So that means EVERYBODY who ever spun her around it at fault. How did she miss this opportunity?

But we all recognize the difference between one claim being an element of a larger picture, and saying that that element is the only basis of the defense, right?

I guess it annoys me because you (general "you") don't have to take things out of context for this to be a heinous crime. You don't have to resort to logical fallacies and strawman arguments to recognize that what she has done is brutal. There is no need to make your "side" seem illogical when there's plenty of logical ways to come to the same conclusion.

My statement I am afraid is what starts this (the one about pollyanna and means I can go kill someone). I was being very sarcastic, and in no ways was intended to be a statement of fact. I did not realize it would start anything. If it such an offensive comment to you I apologize. I will refrain from making any more comments.

Really her mother told LE about the gun? I bet her family knows way more than they are letting on. Wonder why her mother or her sisters (the ones protecting her on Jodi Arais is innocent) haven’t been called as witness for her?

I'm not 100% positive but iirc LE was watching her..she was packing boxes in a car. They arrested her and mom asked about the gun ... LE recovered it hidden in the car, rental after it was returned?

Thanks, now that 80's track is in my head again......lol

....you spin me right 'round baby right 'round like a record baby right 'round.....

Did anyone happen to catch Vinny on IS regarding the stolen laptop? TIA. I missed it. Phone call. I think my Friends/Family think I am mad at them. My convos are basically Yep,Nope,all good,Bye. Always seem to call when i really want to hear something :waitasec:

I was waiting for it too and never heard it. Unless I zoned out while on laptop, I don't think they have had it yet.

:eek: :eek: Yes ... CREEPY !

Any man who would "see" JA has to be completely off his rocker ...

:waitasec: IF he has any sense, he would run ... run ... maybe he is looking for his 15 minutes ...

:seeya:

As long as she is behind bars, he is safe to seek out attention any way he wants. She can just add him to the long line of people she conned. By the way, I thought she had a girlfriend in jail?

RE: TA & JA visited the Hughes (sp?) who told TA that JA would no longer be welcomed as a guest in their home/around their children

Have the Hughes given a full account of that interaction with TA and reasons detailing the events/impressions/actions/statements of what had transpired for them to reach that conclusion/banning?

If so, can someone give a synopsis or direct me to where I might find it to read? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios