Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in for a few to see if anyone knew what happened at the hearing today or why it was closed to the public. I have my grand baby today through the weekend so I may not get a chance to get caught up with you all til Sunday.
I have been thinking about JA's testimony the past few days. She sure does have one heck of a memory doesn't she? I cant remember what I had for breakfast yesterday much less what I did 4 to 6 years ago. I'm wondering... since her memory is so 'extraordinary' If Juan were to ask her about a certain date and she was to change her story (we know how she LOVES to change her stories) since she is under oath.. would she purger herself or is it different for a defendant than it is for just a witness?

I'll be lurking here and there when I get a few seconds.. with a 3 year old there wont be many. I dont get to see him very often so I'm in heaven having him for the weekend. Hugs to all of you!!

No public court today. Monday will be the next day we get to listen to Jodi drone on.

Enjoy your weekend with that baby!:seeya:

AAaahhh that made me remember the smell of opening a fresh box of Crayons...YUM! Tomorrow my 14 month old grand daughter will be getting coloring books and crayons. But, I will buy Rose Art until I find out if Crayolas are providing crayons to Jodi. Well, that and the fact that she's only 14 months old and teething and I don't expect them to last very long. :floorlaugh:

IMO Now that I think about it, that crime scene picture that was being sold on ebay looked a LOT like crayons rather than her usual colored pencils. I saved the picture but I don't know if I'm allowed to post it to show you all...nurse...can I show the picture for reference?

If it is the one that got taken down ..it seemed to me more like a picture that a "special effect" was used on. In my program I can click on "sketch" I think and it looks like that one that was for sale on ebay

Well --- February 2 through June 29 ...so almost 5 months, but I think these are random dates anyway. The only significance of June 29 is that is when Travis caught her snooping through his text messages.
These are the dates that Travis and Jodi dated. This is 5 months.

So, you think she is going to say that TA brought the weapons into play?
Boy, this would be a lot for the jury to swallow, but you never know.

Mostly I mean the psychological defense ploy they are pulling parallels Mrs. Gore's homicide very well RE: the overkill and covering up of the crime. One reason the cases differ is that there is so much more reason to believe that Travis was completely unarmed, because of the pictures.

But I am afraid they will have excuses for why the weapons were handy. I don't think I'd be giving anything away to the defense if I bring up a gun in a purse in the bathroom because of her long, lone trip on the road :( Apparently they are going to say the knife was handy because of sex play (that one is harder to brainstorm, and I think any good ideas there should not be mentioned in public!).

I really, really hope her premeditation and past behavior seal her fate. That's the huge reason the case I mentioned is different, and thank God for evidence of that!

Looked up Ehrenberg, AZ on Wiki, what a small, strange place for them to have met. I saw it is near Quartzite. I have stopped at Quartzite years ago while traveling. Quartzite is near Ehrenberg, both off I-10. Maybe she stopped in Quartzite and threw the murder weapons in an old abandoned mine.

I have been to Quartzite too. I wonder if the elderly gentleman still sells books at that flea market in his speedo :what:

Wasn't the Baptism in Arizona and she lived in California ? So they drove back to California just for sex, I'm a little confused on this one. They probably could have just gone to the closest Star Buck's parking lot.

Ha! You made me snort out loud.

No, Travis had gone to Riverside for Thanksgiving, then came back to Palm Desert where Jodi lived to Baptise her. Then they went back to the home she shared with Daryl for sex.

Sending some hot chocolate your way. :cup: (If it's not hot when it arrives, don't blame me. Blame USPS. I sent it Priority!):seeya:

So kind of you. Thank You. At least we know this kind of chocolate wont melt in our temps :floorlaugh:

If it is the one that got taken down ..it seemed to me more like a picture that a "special effect" was used on. In my program I can click on "sketch" I think and it looks like that one that was for sale on ebay
I know what you're talking about and that is the one I'm talking about. She doesn't do digital stuff and I don't think they have a computer to use in the jail anyway. It was hand done but didn't say what was used, it is her "art". :rolleyes:

There was another time yesterday that Jodi said something and Numri said he didn't want to go there and she shut up. He didn't want Jodi giving Juan anymore open doors to walk through.

I love the way you keep misspelling Nurmi's name "Numri". Is that on purpose :lol:? I think I like that spelling :giggle:.

I caught that yesterday and posted about it. Numri tried to ask a question and JA said "oh, wait I did something before I texted Travis" (trying to go back to the previous question), and Numri said "well let's move on to this question" (words to that effect). I laughed because I thought it seemed like she was grating on even HIS last nerve with her incessant babbling and meaningless details.

Moo..moo..and more moo.. but I just don't get it why we are even labeling this slaughtered young man with being a hypocrite..

I don't care if he was the biggest hypocrite to have walked across this earth it matters not in that he still is the undeserving victim.. I don't get it unless the opinion is that his being deemed a hypocrite in some way justifies Jodi's having slaughtered him..

I just don't get it because what is there to gain in labeling him such in death when it in no way whatsoever lessens the crime.. let his loved ones choose how they want to remember him..jmo.

I agree, especially when there isn't one of us who has not done something that could be deemed hypocritical in some regard: "Do as I say and not as I do."

Thanks, bpinkbinkie.

Actually, I recommended to myself that I should do a little of my own research. (And for once, I listened to myself, lol!)

There are 123 people (120 men, 3 women) on DR in AZ.

http://www.azcorrections.gov/inmate_datasearch/newDeathRow.aspx

There are 3 women on death row in AZ--

Debra Jean Milke (sentenced Feb 4, 1991, for killing her 4 yo son)

Wendy Andriano (sentenced Dec 22, 2004 for poisoning and stabbing and bludgeoning her terminally ill husband to death)

Shawna Forde (sentenced Feb 23, 2011, for killing 3 people in a race-related break in. Shot a 9 yo girl twice in the face-- one of those GSWs was a contact shot).

Juan Martinez prosecuted Wendy Andriano. So he is no newbie to prosecuting a vicious woman killer. That was very reassuring to read.

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/andriano-wendi.htm

I think he is also prosecuting the Christopher Redondo case, which is a DP case. I haven't had time to see if there are men on DR he prosecuted, but I bet there are at least a couple.

I wish there was an easy way to research the cases of a particular attorney or prosecutor. If anyone knows of a database, or a way to search, please post!

He also prosecuted Doug Grant. Not a death penalty case, but he got a conviction.
It was a murder case tho'.
It was on 48 Hours Mystery.

I looked at that picture again and I don't think it is crayon. I have no idea what was used. It doesn't look like her other crappy pictures. They're all crap, this particular one was just so over the top crap since it was an actual crime scene photo.

Moo..moo..and more moo.. but I just don't get it why we are even labeling this slaughtered young man with being a hypocrite..

I don't care if he was the biggest hypocrite to have walked across this earth it matters not in that he still is the undeserving victim.. I don't get it unless the opinion is that his being deemed a hypocrite in some way justifies Jodi's having slaughtered him..

I just don't get it because what is there to gain in labeling him such in death when it in no way whatsoever lessens the crime.. let his loved ones choose how they want to remember him..jmo.

You said it, S-O x 100.

If a serious-minded, good-hearted man who was struggling to become a better man, through his religion and through his efforts with helping others also become better persons, who was tempted by a "manizer" (my feminine name for "womanizer") in so many unfair ways, the YES, okay, he was a hypocrite in some folks' eyes. Not so in mine. He either was truly a virgin, or a near-one, IMO, barely skilled in doings of the flesh. And here comes a near-professional in comparison with his knowledge and experience.

Certainly, he was wrong in the eyes of his God, some of his friends, and prolly in his own mind. He erred, and kept on erring until he decided to "get right again" in his church's eyes and in his own. He ended the relationship and paid for it with his life, 3 times. He was indeed a victim, and now his family and his friends are having to deal with missing him for the rest of their lives. It breaks my heart, but I selfishly am glad that he was not my son or my brother.

Let us all hope that blind Justice sees through this woman's wiles and will allow true justice to take place.

end of rant...

I looked at that picture again and I don't think it is crayon. I have no idea what was used. It doesn't look like her other crappy pictures. They're all crap, this particular one was just so over the top crap since it was an actual crime scene photo.

where can I view the picture you are referring to? TIA

I saw pics of her tummy and I have to say if that is a washboard , I have one, too. As a grandmother, take that comparison for what it's worth

:what: NOOOO! Let's NOT start comparing body parts again! :runforthehills:

I was wondering if that first location where they stayed in a hotel - forgot the name of the place, but she said it was in the middle of nowhere and maybe said it was in the desert. If anyone remembers the name of this place, I'd like to see if it was anywhere Jodi could have disposed of the murder gear while trotting across the country post-murder.

BBM
Were you thinking of Ehrenburgh? It's on I-10 near the California/Arizona border. When passing through I've noticed truck stops and a motel or two. Not much else to it IIRC.
I don't think she would go that way, as it's west about 3 hours and the wrong direction to Utah. But we are talking about JA so it is possible. :)

My guess is somewhere between Phoenix and Kingman which would be hwy 93 for the most part of the trip (and the most remote).

If not there, then between Kingman and Las Vegas along hwy 95.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member