Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on here that Bobbie is still alive. When is he going to be on Dr Drew?

What is your prediction for date of the closing arguments? I'm trying to work some things out with my schedule. :cool:

I hope it is right during the spring convention for PPL, know renamed as LEGAL SHEILD!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

For me, the best laugh of the case was when gus was asked if he needed to contact a lawyer............deer in headlights! It was classic. Anyone have a youtube to cue up of that one!

Art_by_Jodi coming from Yreka Ca, guess the family is back in bizness.

Yup. I think so.

I like the part in the description that says "When the drawing is purchased I will send you details to verify this painting as an authentic Jodi Arias drawing."

Really? Cause I would think that most people bidding would like the details that they are buying something authentic BEFOREHAND. Especially when they are bidding upwards of $1000.00 or so.

i see what ya mean, but that is what he said. is there a link to his testimony?

I know he said it and I was amazed.

But I don't think JA looks thin either, so I am no judge apparently as everyone else thinks she is thin.

This is not necessarily off-topic, but it's definitely off on a tangent, so please, bear with me. :blushing:

I've read many posts over the past few weeks where posters question why/how anyone would have bought into Jodi's b.s. - what rational, intelligent, thinking person would actually believe a word this (admitted) liar says? Who could LIKE this woman?

I'd like to give a point of reference. (I'm no longer employed in Will County in any sense) and this case was not nearly as well-known as the other case out of Will - Drew Peterson. But, in 2007, a young woman, beautiful, intelligent - and her boyfriend - enticed an ex-boyfriend to meet them in a Menard's (IIRC) parking lot. CASE LINK: http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2007-10/msg02256.html

There, they shot the ex. Both the current BF and the woman took a turn shooting. They drove away, were caught quickly, and have been incarcerated in Will County ever since.

My point? When I was working in Will County, (doing an internship) - I met the young woman involved. I got to know her, seeing her several days a week for months.

And although I was aware she was incarcerated on a murder charge, that she had admitted to enticing her current BF to kill her ex, that she had acknowledged making a mockery out of the restraining order she had rec'd on her ex, getting it only to keep the current and past BF away from each other - despite all this, I grew to like her.

I'm not stupid. I'm not uneducated. I'm not naive (hey, I'm from the Southside of Chicago! Hahah.)

But, regardless, I fell for it. I found her funny, engaging, I enjoyed our conversations and I warmed up to her quickly.

Within a week of my internship ending, and transferring to Cook County in a different capacity, a co-worker and I were discussing the case. I lamented that the young lady would be gone for life. My co-worker was astounded. How could I possibly not realize that she deserved precisely the sentence she would get? She killed in cold blood.

Slowly, it dawned on me. I got taken in. She enjoyed having a contemporary to talk to, someone to 'trick', someone who knew a little bit about the law. Hell, maybe I was just 'practice' for her manipulation skills.

Regardless, to any of you who may think it's not feasible that Jodi could fool a jury - I disagree. Luckily, I don't think she has the time available to her (just a few days on the stand) to weave her web. I don't THINK she can pull it off.

And I know that I PRAY she does not.

Just my two cents, so sorry for rambling.

SC

And so I wonder......how many people are so easily taken in by murderers, serial killers, etc.? I always felt I had this sense about people. Not me, but maybe the Lord guiding me away from them. I have sensed this a few times over my life, just this warning in my heart to stay away from someone. I think Travis had it but didn't heed the warning inside him. I hope this never happens to you again, but be wary. It is something for you to think about. I can see where people can be swayed but I am one of those who cannot see how this jury could be taken in. You have brought up a good point. Scary.

I think we need a chart for her ex's. It isn't that she particularly had a lot but I think how she testified about them...it all kinda merged into a financially strapped, alcoholic, religious vampire that didn't want to marry her.

Or I wasn't really giving her testimony my full attention which is a distinct possibility. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme