Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA's Ex List (Source: HLN Evening Express)

Bobby Juarez, 1995, she was 15
Victor Arias, 1997, she was 17
Goes back to Bobby Juarez, 1998, she was 18
Matt McCartney, 2000, she was 20
Darryl Brewer, 2002, she was 22

Hope that is correct

We also know the names of the 2 guys she dated in the same day @ convention . .. . (Abe and ?).. . . . one bought her lunch and the other bought dinner.

To complete this list . . .

Travis .. . .
15 hrs after murdering Travis . . . she was grinding on Ryan

Then she has a male who has befriended her and visits her frequently @ the jail -also has been attending trial daily . . . . . thinks people just need to get to know Jodi like he does

Rumors JA has a girlfriend in jail (unsubstantiated I think but not sure)

his name is Bryan Carr.. he sympathizes with j.a. because he claims his sister was in an abusive relationship.

ETA: yes, since she's been in jail. he goes to visit her. ahhhh romance :faceVOM:

I wonder how that makes him sympathize with Jodi. I've heard Jodi testify in this trial and I haven't heard a single word that tells me that Jodi was ever abused in her entire pathetic life.

ETA: off to do some googling now...lol

Yes, Mr. Juan pulls no punches--if you are a murderer then he will try his best to put your arse on death row. I'd be scared silly if I were facing him in a courtroom.

But then again, I find his passion and brilliance and sarcasm quite enticing... I wonder what he's like when he's not busy dismantling witnesses on the stand...??? :heartbeat:

We also know the names of the 2 guys she dated in the same day @ convention . .. . (Abe and ?).. . . . one bought her lunch and the other bought dinner.

To complete this list . . .

Travis .. . .
15 hrs after murdering Travis . . . she was grinding on Ryan

Then she has a male who has befriended her and visits her frequently @ the jail -also has been attending trial daily . . . . . thinks people just need to get to know Jodi like he does

Rumors JA has a girlfriend in jail (unsubstantiated I think but not sure)

Abe and John something??

Please tell me inmates are not allowed to get married and have conjugal visits. The last thing this world needs is a JA Jr. running around.

Just heard on JVM that Jaun Martinez formerly put a woman on death row.

A woman who also testified in her own behalf, for nine days!!

Haven't found a link yet, but I loved hearing this. Can't wait til he's up there!

here u go:
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Andriano"]Wendi Andriano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I know what you're talking about and that is the one I'm talking about. She doesn't do digital stuff and I don't think they have a computer to use in the jail anyway. It was hand done but didn't say what was used, it is her "art". :rolleyes:

I should have completed my thought oops one of the side effects of ADD LOL I was thinking at the time I was posting that the person that posted it used that effect on a pic they got off of internet .. sorry about that LOL

And so I wonder......how many people are so easily taken in by murderers, serial killers, etc.? I always felt I had this sense about people. Not me, but maybe the Lord guiding me away from them. I have sensed this a few times over my life, just this warning in my heart to stay away from someone. I think Travis had it but didn't heed the warning inside him. I hope this never happens to you again, but be wary. It is something for you to think about. I can see where people can be swayed but I am one of those who cannot see how this jury could be taken in. You have brought up a good point. Scary.
I knew all the symptoms for Cluster B disordered personalities and still ended up married to one. And then several years in therapy trying to come to terms with it. I felt the world's biggest fool.

In hindsight I saw at the time what I wanted to see...which was on appearance a seemingly wonderful, charming man who practically worshiped me. There were warning signs but they were easily squashed by my desire to talk myself out of what I 'knew', his manipulation, and my youth and immaturity. I can simply say it was the most painful lesson of my life - one that very nearly destroyed me - and one I hope to help others avoid.

After he had me 'hooked' it became an endless stream of manipulation, brainwashing, gaslighting, crazy-making, coercion, threats, rages, honeymoon phases, etc. to keep me there.

That instinct of danger in my experience is very real but I believe some of us, perhaps in sheer optimism that humankind is mostly good, try to justify our own reactions. Now, if I even sniff a psychopath in my general vicinity I move as furiously fast and far away as possible. Never again...but unlike Travis I have that opportunity. :(

If I were on that jury, I would be so much more inclined to have some compassion and show her more leniency in sentencing if she told the truth and took responsibility. Especially if she expressed some genuine regret and acknowledged the injustice she committed and the pain she has senselessly caused for SO many people.

I do not know that LWP is even an option for a first degree murder conviction in Arizona, and if she did take responsibility and show some genuine remorse and regret, as a jury member I would still not ever want her to be released or even have that possibility. But I would spare her life.

She took the one opportunity she has to express remorse, and she squandered it by trashing Travis even more.

This anal defense is a BIG mistake, IMO. I have listened to days of her shallow whining about the dating scene from the perspective of a teenager. I am not getting any kind of feeling for or from her. No real regret, and certainly she is now actively hurting the victim's family, his community, and even her own family. Snivels that she can't say no, but we know she has no trouble with killing and driving away. There is no love in her or her actions. At this point, I feel extremely cold toward her. I don't think she could show what the jury may demand even if she tried. IMO, the DP is more possible now than it was before she got on the stand.

I should have completed my thought oops one of the side effects of ADD LOL I was thinking at the time I was posting that the person that posted it used that effect on a pic they got off of internet .. sorry about that LOL

I actually think it is a pic off the net someone photoshopped with the painting.effect.....MOO

I wonder how that makes him sympathize with Jodi. I've heard Jodi testify in this trial and I haven't heard a single word that tells me that Jodi was ever abused in her entire pathetic life.

ETA: off to do some googling now...lol

i think the guy is looking for some time in the spotlight. or he wants to be president of her fan club.. he can be seen in the courtroom, and apparently he has been attending court every day (if i'm remembering correctly.. or thereabouts) ..

she could have easily threatened to send her spoon wielding mom after Bobby for choking her.. instead of just saying her family wouldnt be 'too happy to hear about it'. :waitasec:

Yep i can so see it. She thought it funny. I would have felt embarrassed for the woman and left.

If she looked like she needed help I would probably ask if she's ok and did she need help.
If not I would have left her alone.

i think here as in any trial there will be things that because the victim is no longer able to speak for themselves - that at some point you need to pick who you believe - the defendant, experts, victims friends and character witnesses, etc. - based on your gut, your opinion of some ones truthfulness, etc - and i think this is one of those times -

and imo jodi is a proven liar and story teller, compared to a friend of TA who seems that the were close,(which was confirmed by some one who was at the trial and spoke w/ her) and did know TA wasn't a perfect man, but did know his character
so my conclusion in this case based on every thing i have seen - is that i do believe TA's friend and what she knows about what his actions would be, as compared to the story that was told today

until every one is embedded w/ a video camera in their head that monitors our every move - nothing can ever be proven 100% - so this is the only we can ever proceed and make decisions

ITA with this. Add to this Jody had to try & make it more believable ( so she thought anyway) by adding Travis sure knew what he was doing. Cmon we are talking about a 30 year old virgin. Where are all these women that taught Travis? She also had to throw in he was wearing his temple clothing. GMAB Jody! IMO more people would have fallen for all her lies on the stand if she didn't add such nonsense to her stories.
Jody is a story teller & she still holds a deep hatred for Travis.
She is enjoying every minute of being able to slaughter him over & over again.
I have no doubt he told her to get out of his life that day & to stay out.

OMG first time I have heard this "Pugs Don't Swim" Jodi talking about when Travis came to her house and she showed him around the Property and her pool.. and his little dog jumped in the pool ad went straight down and Travis had to rescue it ..

Jumping off your post:

JA repeatedly referred to crayons as crayolas. I have never heard crayons called crayolas by anyone but JA. [Note: I realize crayola is the brand name.]

Anyone else? TIA

Bulk%20Crayolas2.jpg

http://www.doverohclassof1984.org/Main/Academics/Classes/Art/Art.html

30-magenta-crayon.jpg

http://temporary-nest.blogspot.com/2011/01/navy-blueprints.html

Uuhhhh, aahhhhh! Magenta!!!!!

I also call them crayolas. There is nothing better than a brand new box of them. No other crayon can compare.

I love coloring... Miss the days when I could get away with it under the guise of coloring with my child...blushing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She already stated in her statement to Flores that her purse was on the bureau in the bedroom. jmo

Ah, thank you! It's so great that she spoke to investigators!

Thank all of y'all trying to help pin down which boyfriend 'strangled her'.

As far as having a sense about people and how folks sometimes don't have that, I have to say that's exactly what threw me off about my criminal. Positively :( I usually have a good sense about when someone is lying or whatever. I had never, ever encountered someone who could be such a great liar and actress (in other ways), and my knowledge of how 99% of people do it just served to convince me there was no worry.

There were definitely things that raised red flags, but the explanations actually passed the smell test. It's awful and amazing. Just don't believe folks who do anything wrong, lol. Actions, not words. Period! Even then, it might just be hidden from you. I seriously think there is no total defense against all of them, and that's scary. Fortunately, most aren't that clever or good at acting!

Can someone remind me, which one looked like George Clooney?
:book:

Darryl Brewer looked like George Clooney. They bought a house together and dated for 4 years.

Victor Arias was her lover from abroad (Costa Rica). He wrote her letters and was jealous. He came to visit her for two weeks once. He gave her a promise ring.

Bobby Juarez was the Vampire hunting, had crutches when they met, long curly hair and wore Gothic clothes, and was the strangler. He also slit his wrists, but lived.

Matt Mc? was a wiccan, who cheated on her with Bianca. He's the one whose email she hit the "back, back, back" button on and read his email to figure out he was cheating.

:book:

Darryl Brewer looked like George Clooney. They bought a house together and dated for 4 years.

Victor Arias was her lover from abroad (Costa Rica). He wrote her letters and was jealous. He came to visit her for two weeks once. He gave her a promise ring.

Bobby Juarez was the Vampire hunting, had crutches when they met, long curly hair and wore Gothic clothes, and was the strangler. He also slit his wrists, but lived.

Matt Mc? was a wiccan, who cheated on her with Bianca. He's the one whose email she hit the "back, back, back" button on and read his email to figure out he was cheating.

Matt McCarty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member