Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on JVM that Jaun Martinez formerly put a woman on death row.

A woman who also testified in her own behalf, for nine days!!

Haven't found a link yet, but I loved hearing this. Can't wait til he's up there!

It was Wendi Andriano. Snapped did an episode you can find on her; I watched it on youtube. Very disturbing.

i think the guy is looking for some time in the spotlight. or he wants to be president of her fan club.. he can be seen in the courtroom, and apparently he has been attending court every day (if i'm remembering correctly.. or thereabouts) ..

Reminds me of that guy who was writing to CA... that went sour pretty fast. He did get pretty scary close to the end though. :couch:

That instinct of danger in my experience is very real but I believe some of us, perhaps in sheer optimism that humankind is mostly good, try to justify our own reactions. Now, if I even sniff a psychopath in my general vicinity I move as furiously fast and far away as possible. Never again...but unlike Travis I have that opportunity. :([/QUOTE]

This is what I see as well, what should have been a normal, young adult relationship that didn't work out, turned into a tragedy. I have been young, & stupid (as well as old & stupid, but that's another story), & can remember wrenching heartache when someone didn't reciprocate the feelings I thought I had, but I have never thought of killing someone. The effects of JA's actions will continue to haunt his family & friends, when they remember that Travis won't ever be with them again (you know how sometimes, when you wake up & you're not really awake, I'll bet they do that & think that Travis is still with them)

I should have completed my thought oops one of the side effects of ADD LOL I was thinking at the time I was posting that the person that posted it used that effect on a pic they got off of internet .. sorry about that LOL
Hey, it's not your fault that you don't talk like Jodi so you don't include things like what type of computer you were on when you first saw the picture but when you had that thought, the chair/bed/couch/whatever that you're sitting on feels so lumpy and the leather fabric actually might be man made afterall but it's black. Not your normal black but a different shade of black that only Jodi can see but since you're cooking chicken for dinner even though you thought about cooking spaghetti you changed your mind while you were washing your car with Dawn dishwashing detergent, the blue one not the green one because you like the fragrance better since the blue one smells more like lilacs and the green one is more of a generic soap kind of smell.....

;)

thanks...that picture is SICK,,,,thanks to all of you late nighters for getting this taken down!!

I liked when that horrible crime scene photo was up on eBay, next to Jodi's other art work. I think it was to remind people of what she did to deter them from buying her drawings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That instinct of danger in my experience is very real but I believe some of us, perhaps in sheer optimism that humankind is mostly good, try to justify our own reactions. Now, if I even sniff a psychopath in my general vicinity I move as furiously fast and far away as possible. Never again...but unlike Travis I have that opportunity. :(

This is what I see as well, what should have been a normal, young adult relationship that didn't work out, turned into a tragedy. I have been young, & stupid (as well as old & stupid, but that's another story), & can remember wrenching heartache when someone didn't reciprocate the feelings I thought I had, but I have never thought of killing someone. The effects of JA's actions will continue to haunt his family & friends, when they remember that Travis won't ever be with them again (you know how sometimes, when you wake up & you're not really awake, I'll bet they do that & think that Travis is still with them)[/quote]

The last sentence you wrote of grief, that is one of the worst.

If she looked like she needed help I would probably ask if she's ok and did she need help.
If not I would have left her alone.

For sure. Have somebody get her safely back in her room. I wouldn't have been audience to a persons embarrassing moment is I guess what i was trying to say. Girl was likely mortified the next day.

OMG first time I have heard this "Pugs Don't Swim" Jodi talking about when Travis came to her house and she showed him around the Property and her pool.. and his little dog jumped in the pool ad went straight down and Travis had to rescue it ..

I have a friend with a pug . . . . she said he can't swim well because he can't keep his squooshed up nose out of the water. . .. he has no snout.

It was Wendi Andriano. Snapped did an episode you can find on her; I watched it on youtube. Very disturbing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlNeJU1f4kU"]Breaking Point - Deadly Women - YouTube[/ame]

I liked when that horrible crime scene phone was up on eBay, next to Jodi's other art work. I think it was to remind people of what she did to deter them from buying her drawings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that were the case, I would think that she would have responded to at least one of the emails that were sent to her.

Is any of Wendy Andriano's testimony available for viewing? I wonder what she was like for 9 days on the stand.

Well, regarding, Bobbie, I hope he shows up on Dr Drew.

I read last night , on the justice for Travis page, that Bobby Juarez IS in fact still around and says that our little miss stalked him as well. Do not know how reliable this info is, and am hoping the reason we have not heard from him is that he may be a rebuttal witness or something. Interesting how she says this Bobby was an illegal and of course Victor was from another country, so neither of them could reasonably be traced. It would be great if this could be shown to be another lie.

Hey guys!
In a bunch of posts I mentioned an episode of Wives With Knives that tells the story of Nancy Anderson who stabbed her husband in the back.
This woman reminded me of JA very much.
Board member luv was able to find the video and posted the link.
I'm going to repost the link for anyone interested.
www.novamov.com/video/b7jyyxoj5q7hf
Enjoy!
I'm dying to hear what you guys think.

Hey, it's not your fault that you don't talk like Jodi so you don't include things like what type of computer you were on when you first saw the picture but when you had that thought, the chair/bed/couch/whatever that you're sitting on feels so lumpy and the leather fabric actually might be man made afterall but it's black. Not your normal black but a different shade of black that only Jodi can see but since you're cooking chicken for dinner even though you thought about cooking spaghetti you changed your mind while you were washing your car with Dawn dishwashing detergent, the blue one not the green one because you like the fragrance better since the blue one smells more like lilacs and the green one is more of a generic soap kind of smell.....

;)
OMG That is the funniest thing I have read all day ...perfect ..man if only Jodi had a valley girl accent the days of testimony would have at least kept me awake ..

Having a party in Websleuths chat room! Egads, having a very logical gun first/knife first discussion. So fun to do this type of discussion in real time chat! Come on down!

My impression is she looks very thin and frail. With a huge (evil) head on top.

at times I wonder if that wasn't part of the strategy for her to lose a few pounds before trial started. I recall CA getting a little "fluffy" in jail, yet right before trial she was thin and waif like.

Having a party in Websleuths chat room! Egads, having a very logical gun first/knife first discussion. So fun to do this type of discussion in real time chat! Come on down!

I can't even keep up with all the pages and reading and trying to thank on this slow, tiny laptop :D But y'all have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf