Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.azcentral.com/video/2147548069001

I think it is a bit creepy how this guy has been seeing JA in jail for the past year. He is labeled the new guy in her life. He has a striking resemblance to TA. It really stood out to me.

His affects are 'off'. I think he is on something. I'm being serious.

Edit to add: BTW, How in the world does Arias have the privilege of Facebook in jail? I always had the impression that sheriff Joe Arpaio was no nonsense. Singing contests? Facebook? I'm getting a new impression of sheriff Joe.

Katie,
I really enjoy your posts and hang on every word. I've seen you on Dr. Drew and you and the other Katie do such a wonderful job describing what goes on in the courtroom. Thank you! I just over at the ABC site watching video clips of the trial. I posted above my reaction to what Nancy Grace said about women at the jail believing Jodi killed out of self defense. Please tell me that you haven't not encountered the same beliefs from women at the courthouse! It floors me that anyone could buy Jodi's story. I know they are out there...but many? Nancy said she ran into "many". Boogles the mind!

Katie, im confused, are you a reporter of sorts?

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2147548069001

I think it is a bit creepy how this guy has been seeing JA in jail for the past year. He is labeled the new guy in her life. He has a striking resemblance to TA. It really stood out to me.

This is part of the reason why I feel she is a danger to society, as a whole and deserves the death penalty, the way some of these people fall for her bs.
I wouldn't put it past her to find some smuck (in or out of prison) to do exactly what she says, even if it was "go out and kill so an so for me".

Good morning, all! This may sound like a stupid question, but it just keeps bugging me. When Travis was found, so many of his friends said immediately that they thought it was JA because she was stalking and harassing Travis. Why, oh why, did he let JA stay that day and have sex with her if she was being so horrible? Why did he not make her leave?

This is part of the reason why I feel she is a danger to society, as a whole and deserves the death penalty, the way some of these people fall for her bs.
I wouldn't put it past her to find some smuck (in or out of prison) to do exactly what she says, even if it was "go out and kill so an so for me".

Or steal some expert's laptop for me.

Good morning! Here is the trial schedule (as of now):

2/7/2013 10:30 Evidentiary Hearing

2/11/2013 10:30 Trial
2/12/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 13:30 Evidentiary Hearing

:tears:

I feel so used by you always coming in here, marking your spot then leaving.

:crazy:

:floorlaugh: that made me giggle!

Good morning everyone :) Quick question, when they showed the picture of the shirt/panties, did Nurmi ask her about the date the pic was taken? I haven't been able to listen to the last part of her testimony from yesterday yet. I have my step-grandchildren here... and you just never know what is going to come out of JA's mouth, so can't watch till they go home later today!

I read the article last night about the profilers home being broken into.... I don't understand why they released the info that they did :confused: If it just happens to be some random idiot that broke in, he/they now know that there is some valuable (?) info on that laptop he/she stole!

*not saying it's got a monetary value, but definately interesting, I know I'd read it if it was all of a sudden online :blushing:

Who else thinks it was only in this defendant's mind that she and Travis ever had an "exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend" relationship even for 5 min much less 5 mths?

ME! I think it was all in HER mind!

Katie--I was looking at Dr Drew last night hoping to see you and there was a man and the other katie lady. I suppose you posted why you weren't on - I haven't read all the posts yet. Did you not want to go on again?

... or steal a lap top?

ETA: Sorry Katie, you beat me to it

Good morning! Here is the trial schedule (as of now):

2/7/2013 10:30 Evidentiary Hearing

2/11/2013 10:30 Trial
2/12/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 13:30 Evidentiary Hearing

Do we know that there is no court on 2/14 or just not listed yet? Thanks!

Nope. Just a trial watcher. Been attending in person some days.

I do appreciate your posts aswell. Very good insight as to what goes on in the courtroom. I wish I was able to attend ... unfortunately I am thousands of miles away.

:floorlaugh: that made me giggle!

Good morning everyone :) Quick question, when they showed the picture of the shirt/panties, did Nurmi ask her about the date the pic was taken? I haven't been able to listen to the last part of her testimony from yesterday yet. I have my step-grandchildren here... and you just never know what is going to come out of JA's mouth, so can't watch till they go home later today!

I read the article last night about the profilers home being broken into.... I don't understand why they released the info that they did :confused: If it just happens to be some random idiot that broke in, he/they now know that there is some valuable (?) info on that laptop he/she stole!
*not saying it's got a monetary value, but definately interesting, I know I'd read it if it was all of a sudden online :blushing:

Goodness, I can't even sleep without missing out in this case. What?? Where? Help...

ME! I think it was all in HER mind!

Katie--I was looking at Dr Drew last night hoping to see you and there was a man and the other katie lady. I suppose you posted why you weren't on - I haven't read all the posts yet. Did you not want to go on again?

No Dr Drew wanted a male, understandably. They asked me back for next week but i will be working out of town :(

The following week I imagine I'll be asked again as I'll be attending again.

Question - will the prosecution be allowed to show TA's autopsy photos during JA's cross?

They're in evidence so yes, and you know he will.

I would ask questions about every single injury, one by one with the photos.
So where in the sequence was this injury inflicted... was Travis still attacking you at this point .... for every single injury.

I wonder if Jodi has been practicing in the mirror for when Juan shows her the brutal pictures of her "work"?

I imagine her doing that. Will she have the audacity to play the shocked face ? Look of horror? Go straight to pinching a tear? Hang her head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members