Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else thinks it was only in this defendant's mind that she and Travis ever had an "exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend" relationship even for 5 min much less 5 mths?

Good morning everyone!

This exactly katiecoolady, Beth Karas stated this morning on IS, that all this talk about exclusivity has not been established and that JA was nothing more than a booty call, LOL, hahaha, I didn't think she'd say that, too funny, Go Beth!:great:

Good morning, good peeps. I haven't caught up on the discussion since last night and absolutely must get out today to run errands, get my allergy shot, stop at the market. I haven't been out of the house this week but with a major snowstorm looming, I have to get some things accomplished.

I'm not getting any vibes that Jodi was ever abused by Travis or any of her other boyfriends, either. What I see is a young woman who is thin-skinned, overly-sensitive, insecure, emotionally immature, socially inept. Jodi misreads and misinterprets others' intentions and does not understand the subtle nuances in social situations. Jodi interprets everything that is said or done by others as being against her and then tries to rationalize and analyze her reactions. She has alluded to this many times during her testimony but doesn't have the insight to realize that she is overreacting to the normal behaviors of others. I believe that Jodi is severely emotionally impaired. I'm not qualified to diagnosis her mental health issues, but her flat affect and misinterpretations of normal human behavior have convinced me that she is an emotionally immature, unstable young woman. :moo:

Last night, I was beginning to feel like some here who said that they "couldn't take any more" of Jodi's droning testimony and lies. I welcome the long weekend reprieve. Have a good day.
bbm
TigerBalm found this excellent youtube video last night. It is posted below. It is not very long and it has good info. The character thingee reads the characteristics of the narcissist. It goes into detail about the anger that narcissists feel when rejected. It also describes their inability to understand why they never have lasting personal relationships.

Originally Posted by TigerBalm
Day 4:
http://youtu.be/_mG-HoiBA1k

Thanks. Enough for me too, then. I stopped watching Nancy's show years ago!

I still watch it occasionally to hear Nancy say things like "What's the big deal with texting a photo? She's seen it in real life from the floorboards of her car!"

It makes me laugh when Nancy goes off the rails.

Twitter post from Beth Karas says today's hearing will be closed to the public.

Sickofher. Sick. Of. Her.

She made some really sketchy sexual choices, as has about 90% of the American population of our era, at some point in our lives. She clung desperately to a guy who didn't want to be what she wanted him to be, as has about 87% of the American population of our era. She felt like garbage afterward, which is an excellent indicator that she was very much in touch with reality, because she let herself be treated like garbage and - surprise surprise - was, in fact, treated like garbage (even taking into account that we're only hearing her lying liar's version of the story).

None of this was coerced. He didn't force her into anything. For cripes' sake, she traveled hundreds of miles to make these encounters happen. She showed up spontaneously because she knew that if she would have called first, he would have told her "don't bother."

"I felt compelled to do it because Daddy got angry with me when I snuck out of the house all night, and Mommy hit me with a wooden spoon." Boo Frikkin Hoo.

Back when I was going down the same path, I had wonderful friends with endless patience to listen to my sob stories (well, at least the first couple of times) and give me the unimpeachable advice "he is never going to give you what you want from him, move on." Why didn't Jodi's frien.... oh, right. She has no friends. Cultivating friendships would have cut in to her precious stalking time.

I do not understand what kind of judge this is that allows this admitted murderer to hijack her courtroom. "Goes to state of mind" or whatnot, we have enough to understand her state of mind. There's more than enough, ten times over, for Martinez to rip her a new one. I don't understand why this farce is allowed to continue.

Sick of her.

OK, thanks! I got up way too early in that case! :coffeews: But i didn't want to miss anything, have no idea what evidence will be talked about in court today.

Do we get to see the evidentiary hearing? Cool! Or rats! I have stuff I have to do today. Oh how I'd rather nurse my cold at home and watch this live stream. Big thanks to the folks who post to YouTube.

She will blame Deanna for the slashing of the tires, also, no man would have bought those underpants, they would have been from VS and I do not believe anything out of her mouth, lalaland, she always thought she would get her man through sex, did not work, and the discipline problems growing up were due to all of her lying I resume!

I cannot wait for Juan to tear her aprt on cross and blow her BS outta the ball park in his rebuttal.

However, the actress that she is, I think she may remain perfectly calm while he blasts her. What do you think?

I agree with you! I hope Juan Martinez can keep just as cool and calm as she does. I'm sure there will be some "tears" on her part too.

HOLY COW!

Did somebody already post this? If so apologies. This was news to me!!

LAPTOP STOLEN OF ARIAS PROSECUTION WITNESS!!

http://wap.myfoxphoenix.com/w/main/story/84454833/

The prosecution probably already has a printed document of her testimony. I'd also think the defense has it too. At least in Florida, IIRC, the prosecution and defense have to share information before a witness testifies. If that's true of AZ then the defense should have it already.

Ok so I am re-watching some of the trial today and according to the killer she stated Travis called her Pollyanna. Either I am really old or maybe I just clueless but how is that a mean comment???

I still watch it occasionally to hear Nancy say things like "What's the big deal with texting a photo? She's seen it in real life from the floorboards of her car!"

It makes me laugh when Nancy goes off the rails.

Speaking of going off the rails, did you see Beth on Dr. Drew? It was awesome. "There were erections everywhere! To the left of us, to the right of us, erections!" I have never seen her that animated before.

I just found this video about Jodi's "new man". So, now she has a new man and according to NG, a jailhouse girlfriend...she should really look up the definition of monogamous

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2147548069001
Well, I'm not surprised. Scott Peterson got so many jailhouse love letters and marriage proposals it was just crazy. There are always people like this coming out of the woodworks in high profile murder trials. :jail: It's nutty.

Thanks for the link!

Good morning, all! This may sound like a stupid question, but it just keeps bugging me. When Travis was found, so many of his friends said immediately that they thought it was JA because she was stalking and harassing Travis. Why, oh why, did he let JA stay that day and have sex with her if she was being so horrible? Why did he not make her leave?

IMO, it was his desire for sex.
https://www.lalookandrejuvenation.com/testosterone-levels-by-age

Testosterone is highest in a man's body between 4 am and 8 a.m. That's when Jodi showed up at his home at least on two occasions.

I hope Juan lines up every single one of Travis' friends/loved ones and goes through JA's lies one by one. Who supposedly heard what and what really happened, as well as what JA was really like. I believe Juan is allowed to do this since so much is being brought up in direct. I would love for the jury to hear that JA is not the saint she's painting herself to be and that Travis was a typical, average, smart mouthed (and I mean that in a nice way - he seemed to be a witty, quick "class clown" type), confident (maybe cocky at times), genuinely nice and caring twenty-something. Not the monster she's portraying him to be. The jury needs to hear that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Ok so I am re-watching some of the trial today and according to the killer she stated Travis called her Pollyanna. Either I am really old or maybe I just clueless but how is that a mean comment???

I thought that myself. How is being called Pollyanna equate to being called a *advertiser censored*?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member