Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you missed something in the trial and need to catch up? Check out the timeline and Media thread:

*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

How to use the timeline thread: scroll to the end and find the date you are looking for in the post as they are in chronological order with the newest additions at the end. Thank you to all who transcribe, post links and pictures.
:bump:

Who else thinks it was only in this defendant's mind that she and Travis ever had an "exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend" relationship even for 5 min much less 5 mths?

Just marking my spot... Pay no attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:tears:

I feel so used by you always coming in here, marking your spot then leaving.

:crazy:

I was surprised as to how the day's questioning ended??? She was explaining about the spiderman underwear, the DA asked her if there was anything else in the package, she said "there was a nice letter" and the DA asks to approach the bench...That's it. They approach the bench and when everyone comes back, court is dismissed.

What on earth happened?

Thank You! thank you Webslueths for keeping it as clean as possible, it is nice to discuss this case on an intelligent level, there are some very poor run sites out there which of course I will not name that have no control or choose to have no control over there boards. Thanks again.

Watching IS replay. Nurmi asks her if she went on any dates she says ..two "official" dates then goes on that only one "turned out" to be a date and the other ended up being just platonic. What does this mean? Is she defining an "official date" as one where there is something physical..at least kissing.. and if nothing physical happens on the date it gets retroactively reclassified as platonic?

Someone the other day said Juan needs to ask her definition of "official". Good idea.
Her answer to the whole date thing was confusing. It sounded like they were on the same day and the guy she had lunch with, she met up again after her evening date???

Who else thinks it was only in this defendant's mind that she and Travis ever had an "exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend" relationship even for 5 min much less 5 mths?

Me me me! The more I hear from anyone, the more I think this relationship was a figment of Jodi's imagination. And as much as I despise her, I do have to admit she has got quite an imagination!

I predict she will say she brought the weapons to kill herself if TA wouldn't take her back/commit to her.

She's already used that for one excuse, so I am sure she will use it again as needed.

Taken straight outta the Betty Broderick Playbook.

Sistah Sleuth, the first several posts of each one of these discussion threads is a fantastic place to find everything you may be looking for. :)

I think there is a LOT that only exists in her mind...

(ita)

Hi Katie, I just recall the 48 hour show and the couple who knew them both who were interviewed did make mention that they were indeed a couple but I don't recall if they said they were "exclusive"?

I don't know that I buy her "exclusive" story and haven't figured out if "exclusive" is the same as "official"...arghhhhh!

I do have to keep reminding myself her age... IMO she acts like high school stuff with all this need to be "official"

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2147548069001

I think it is a bit creepy how this guy has been seeing JA in jail for the past year. He is labeled the new guy in her life. He has a striking resemblance to TA. It really stood out to me.

He has pressured speech, can’t sit still in the court room, appears euphoric, and shows very poor judgement. His pupils aren't dilated or I'd say he was on stimulants. He is likely hypomanic or manic. The rate of poor compliance with prescribed medication is as high as 64% for people with bipolar disorder. He needs to get back on his meds, IMO. Maybe his family will see him on tv acting hypomanic and irrational and they'll drag him back to his health provider.

I agree. I think Jodi believes everything she is saying. Her perception.

I was surprised as to how the day's questioning ended??? She was explaining about the spiderman underwear, the DA asked her if there was anything else in the package, she said "there was a nice letter" and the DA asks to approach the bench...That's it. They approach the bench and when everyone comes back, court is dismissed.

What on earth happened?

To add to that Juan M approached Travis family either right before or right at the end of that last bit of testimomyn(before i think now) and had a pow wow and they smiled. I think it had something to do w that audio tape which IMO Nurmi' wanted to leave them with but didn't or couldn't for some reason.

I don't know that I buy her "exclusive" story and haven't figured out if "exclusive" is the same as "official"...arghhhhh!

I do have to keep reminding myself her age... IMO she acts like high school stuff with all this need to be "official"

Complete with (probably fictitious) promise rings in some cases!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL