Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
East Texas humidity is the worse. All those damn pine trees. At least we're not in Arizona. I hear it's hot, but it's a dry heat. I've had tomatoes on the vine explode during some of our summers.

They shut down the welcome center at DFW for military going through Dallas. I thought it was such a shame. They need a big hug, handshake and a grateful thank you.

I moved from the high desert (dry heat) of So. Cal to East Texas. I thought the humidity was going to kill me. I have never experienced sweat running down my face before LOL! So pretty here though. Too bad our recreation area/lake is closed down due to a hurricane a few years ago. No place close to cool off! Upside, it is a rural/farming community, nobody blinks an eye if somebody does not look that put together. So unlike So Cal.

Sorry for quoting my own post, but I'm really hoping someone with information about domestic violence will answer my question.

Thanks!

Yes, as far as I am aware they are.

I am trying to find a clip of Dr. Drew's jury from Wednesday night 2/6/12. JON WEISS is who I am looking for....help please...Thanks!

I have that show saved in my dvr still if you don't find what you need - pm me what part you need and as soon as I can, I will upload it for you.

I'll try,,if you go on jodis myspace and look under the friends link,,her sister is the top friend listed
Ok ,,here is a link ,,i hope it works,,http://m.myspace.com/home.wap?bfd=webnext&isredirected=true#friends.list/pic/29986768/569607/8790954

Martin - made this to compare -
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/ws silly/homemadeshirts_zps99ac91b8.jpg
(DON'T POST THAT PIC HERE - it will blow the margins!) But, other than she says she made it - the letters don't match do they?

If he does he will regret that. Beth said the jury is already losing interest. I mean they are human just like we are and we have been bored out of our minds the three days she has droned on and on. I would rather have heard someone putting in phone records which is boring but compared to JA it would be exciting.

ITA! They are going to learn to despise this woman. Juan is going to remind them of everything she has lied about and that she is nothing but a lying coniving cold killer.

I hope that means she will be cross examined some of next week too. I dont think Juan will keep her on the stand like Nurmi has done. He is going to cut through the fat pretty darn quickly.

Does anyone know how long he cross examined the last woman that is on death row? I know she was on the stand nine days total.

IMO

Nine days? Didn't do her any good either. JM is good and he knows how to get to the point. JA doesn't realize what's coming after her. I didn't think about the jury already losing interest but they are human like we are so I am sure they are. I would have lost interest the moment I saw her naked picture with her stuff showing. Sickening. She doesn't care. I think she is proud of her nasty work.

I have that show saved in my dvr still if you don't find what you need - pm me what part you need and as soon as I can, I will upload it for you.

I just would like to see the clip when Dr. Drews jury, specifically, Jon Weiss is on....if you can upload that would be great....no hurry...Thank you~~

I watched the interview with Bryan Carr her new guy friend and I without seeing them side by side or watching one right behind the other....they sound exactly a like and to me (what I can remember) look very much a like....just want to verify for my self..Thanks

Attachments

• Bryan Carr.jpg
    Bryan Carr.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 14
I completely believe Jodi's testimony is fabricated, other than the fact that they were having a sexual relationship. No signs of abuse yet, what she has testified to as "abuse" is pretty silly so far.

What I am confused about is this: since she is lying in her attempt to make Travis out to be an abusive sexual deviant monster, why not bigger lies? Why not lies that portray him as hitting her, bruising her, raping her?

I will never understand this trial.

I really don't want to watch the defence opening statements again..but I don't remember when it was stated that JA was abused by TA. I did hear that she killed him in self defense (yeah, right). Did the DA actually say JA had previously been aboused by TA?

TIA!

Thats the one,, i found it strange her sister made a shirt,,i may be reading into it to much but the sister is no angle herself

Well, it shows us that at least one family member dabbles in shirt making! I will also add, her sister is much better than jodi!!!!

Earlier in the trial I was thinking it could be interesting to see what kind of questions the jury had for her. (sidebar - does the judge approve those questions?) I know I'd have a few good ones.

But now I think they're afraid if they ask question they will never get to leave. And if anyone does ask, the other jurors will dislike that person a lot for forcing them to sit through more long and boring minutae.

LOL! I never thought of this. Funny!

thx for the pix - which reminds me of something.
None of Jodi's siblings seem to look like her, and to me, it felt "off" somehow when she was describing her family/siblings. At first, I thought she was going to say that they weren't full siblings. I realize the oldest half sister was from her father's previous marriage.
did anyone else get a weird vibe, or is it just that JA is weird?

On HLN, our Cousin Vinnie asked his audience to email him questions for Jodi.

Here are two I would like her to answer:

1) When you and TA were struggling in the bathroom, when you had him too disabled to fight, why didn't you just run out of his house, jump in your car, leave and then call 911?

2) You say the struggle started when he was in the shower after you dropped his camera. He got enraged & came after you. After you both started to struggle, and you attacked him with the knife and the gun, how did he wind up back in the shower, on his back?

I just would like to see the clip when Dr. Drews jury, specifically, Jon Weiss is on....if you can upload that would be great....no hurry...Thank you~~

I watched the interview with Bryan Carr her new guy friend and I without seeing them side by side or watching one right behind the other....they sound exactly a like and to me (what I can remember) look very much a like....just want to verify for my self..Thanks

Okay, I will upload the Dr. Drew jury segment and post when done. (Waiting on tow truck to jump my car that wouldn't start - and poor pitiful me didn't get to the eye doctor about this stupid double vision :-( rant over).........but, I think I can still manage to pull that off! LOL

Someone asked how the " nice letter" could be used.

I gave the method abusers use to trap their victim.

I did not say TA was doing this.

I dont quite understand what you mean human.

Nice people can write nice short letters too.

I dont think the nice letter shows someone can be an abuser.

My hubby did the same thing......always writing me sweet notes when we were dating....sending me flowers at least once a week to my office and there isnt an abusive bone in his body. He still does these things and we have been married almost 30 beautiful years.

I just dont think writing a nice letter is a sign of an abuse trap.

But then I think Jodi was the abuser and the trapper .........not TA.

imo

Martin - made this to compare -
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/ws silly/homemadeshirts_zps99ac91b8.jpg
(DON'T POST THAT PIC HERE - it will blow the margins!) But, other than she says she made it - the letters don't match do they?

I saw an interview with a friend of Travis' and he said that at one point TA was trying to launch a clothing line and there's no way he would have made a t-shirt like that. He didn't say it but I got the impression he was referring to better skills and too much pride.

I think she made them herself to show off that she had a boyfriend.

I think human is trying to show how the DA is going to frame the evidence in terms of TA being an abuser.
She's not saying JM is gonna let him him get away with it.
...if I understand correctly

Okay, I will upload the Dr. Drew jury segment and post when done. (Waiting on tow truck to jump my car that wouldn't start - and poor pitiful me didn't get to the eye doctor about this stupid double vision :-( rant over).........but, I think I can still manage to pull that off! LOL

No hurry at all....sure it is nothing but when I saw that guy they other night my blood ran cold because they reminded me so much of each other....

Sorry about you car and seeing double...BE CAREFUL TGIF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member